Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

They Want To Dupe Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want To Dupe Him (576 Views)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Dupe Him by darex1: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
pls nairalander i need ur advice on dis issue,dis thing happen to my one of my frnd.There is d girl dat he is dating,my friend is a yoruba guy while d gal is an igbo gal,they hv group,so another frnd of mine is dating another gal in d group,so she reveal d secret 2 my first first frnd dat d other d other is playing him and trying to extort money from him,he need ur advice,wat should he do?

(1) (Reply)

98 Year Old Man Begs Court To Help Retrieve Money Spent On Lover / How Would You React? / When Ur Lover Takes Cheating As A Hobby..would U Like To Stop Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.