Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Aint Ready Yet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aint Ready Yet (1821 Views)

7 Signs U Aint Ready For A Relationship / She Said Not Ready Yet. / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aint Ready Yet by Konnektions146(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
val_dee: ^
Perhaps, I was right afterall.
yea man
Re: Aint Ready Yet by ebera(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
M M M: Op
I need ur BB pin cry
lol
Re: Aint Ready Yet by ebera(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Abeg_gi:

Do not let anyone or anything stampede you into getting married because you'll regret it. Your decision to get married should be in agreement with your intuition.

Essentially, your boy friend is saying " if you love me you'll get married to me now " . Well tell him " if you love me you'll wait a few years till am done with school and emotionally ready ".

Your request is really not unreasonable but on the contrary, very mature and wise. I really admire you for that; your boy friend should too.
fnks dear,am delighted
Re: Aint Ready Yet by ebera(f): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
Konnektions146: op
YU DONT SOUND TO ME LIKE YU ARE EMOTIONALLY PREPARED TO FATHOM WHATS IN MARRIAGE.
your reasons are kinda flimsy for me and thats y i wonder y people get married wen dey dont know what it entails.
but come to think of it, u started dis thing early oooooo...chei 35 & 22, na wa oooo

i wish yu well but think abt what u want, i am a strong advocate of HAPPINESS, do all u can to be hapy and dont regret any of ur actions

is dis not the same man yu just hooked up wit some weeks ago after leavin yur school-boy boyfriend cos of snatched phone is askin for marriage, that means its de marriage thats pushing u to him and yu re here complaining.SMH for a confused little girl....its a pity

good luck
lol,my dear,i didnt meet him some few weeks ago.it's bn 5yrs k?smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Which Do U Prefer, Fair Complexioned Ladies Or The Dark Ones? / White And Black Dating / 1001 Ways To Show Love To Your Spouse... #strictly For The Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.