Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fake Taribo Wants To Defraud Pompey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fake Taribo Wants To Defraud Pompey (7298 Views)

Keshi Got Carried Away By AFCON Success - Taribo West / ‘I Was Better Than Maldini’ - Taribo West / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Taribo Wants To Defraud Pompey by Ohislee(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bawss1:

The is letter riddled with spelling errors and you are calling it nice? No mention is even made of the ridiculous line about players playing for petrol and a British wife.
Spelling errors is part of the game.

Its done delibrately to make the potential maga feel that he is dealing with smbody less intelligent than he is, unknown to him, he is falling for a scamming trap.

As for this formatt not Originating from a Nigerian scammer, I vehemently doubt it.
This is typical Naija @work.
Re: Fake Taribo Wants To Defraud Pompey by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
chucky234: It was published on Complete Sports this morning and even made front page that Taribo West brother to buy Portsmouth.
That's why I don't read these Nigerian dailies,they are all poo publishing without inquiring.
dat tin dey piss me badly, I cnt jst imagine wat kinda concept dy perceive wen publishing wt such headlines wen dy r @ risk of been sued 4 libel or defarmation of name. Soon, 1 of dem ll b a scapegoat.
Re: Fake Taribo Wants To Defraud Pompey by fulfillment2020(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
I am surprise no one has ever noticed or commented on these errors "Pompeymouth, Portspey and Hong Kongolese". Even the youngest pompey fan won't fall for this cheap scam......Get a life dude bloody uneducated scammer.
Re: Fake Taribo Wants To Defraud Pompey by simfrost90210: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin hmmmmm.. nawa ooo
Pompeymouth .. watabombshell ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hifl®: Did Your Favourite Make It To The Quarter Finals? / Ex-Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Pens Three-Year Contract With Benin Republic / Amodu Shuaibu Returns As Eagle's Technical Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.