Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S (3878 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2007
we
Re: S by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
not much. A woman's close friends are about as important to her as your professed love.
9 months and you are yet to get under the skins of her friends?
Re: S by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2007
How old is this girl sef?
You may need a more mature girl.
especially for a wife,you need a woman who can make up her own mind
This one is still running around playing "oga" with her peers

My own best friend opposed me dating my husband because he was not "Spiritual" enough
That was my decision to make not hers.
Re: S by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Nwando, sometimes it may not have much to do with how mature the girl is.
Friends are not blinded by the love that shackles our senses and many times can see what we fail to see. Its more likely the friends have seen something or know something about Kamura that he is not telling us.

I cant imagine dating a girl for 9 months and not being able to at least reach some form of cordial relationship with her friends.
Re: S by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
I modified my message before your response.
You may be correct but being a female,I know how silly girls can get.
I remember on campus,we would make fun of girls that dated men who had no cars,had the wrong hairstyle,short men,not the right looks,wore the wrong clothes,too skinny, or men who missed their tenses,in the wrong faculty LOL.
And I know girls that dumped good boyfriends and serious men for silly teasings like that.
Girls can be mean,sometimes it's jealousy.

I remember one girl in particular whose man wore a 3 piece suit to our hostel to visit him and he was the talk of her friends.
She then later saw everything wrong with him and left him after 3 years of courtship.
My own example was an eye opener.
Re: S by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2007
You are right though. Girls can be very cunning, more often than not the friends are probably scheming to get the guy themselves and will do anything to frustrate the relationship.

If Kamura really loves his girl it is time to sit her down for a good talk rather than coming here to cry about her slipping away from him. Being a man is taking responsibility for your relationship, her friends liking your nose or not.
Re: S by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2007
Loving her is an understatement, That she knows.

Her friends are just jealous thats all, How could they have forgotten so soon,
When i was tripping her and her friends around town with ma friends way
back in time.

It was just my girl that has controlled my spending and outting with her friends, she advise
that her friends' boyfriends don't do the same.

When they realised, that she doesn't spent more time with them, they started coup plots.

She appears to be the finest and most lively person in their group.

When the go out together, the end up together in her ex's place, making her vulnarable.

Am not just happy, am loosing her gradually.

What do i do ? I dnt want to loose her.
Re: S by mystikalb2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2007
tell me, ur girl friend and her friends, which one is mostly improtant to you.
Re: S by chuckdee4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
Kamura

U shouldn't be letting ur girls friends get under ur skin, ur a man for crying out loud. You should chin up, sit ur babe down and talk to her, let her know how serious u are and how highly u think of her, tell her that all that talk about her ex has to die off, plus tell her where u stand about her friends butting into ur relationship with her. Lay ur cards on the table and let her know where u stand, what if her friends don't like u, are u dating them? Why some silly women can't mind their own business baffles me.

ANyway just be a man and do what u have to do
Re: S by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
Chuckdee4 has said it all.
Re: S by saucekid(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster,

what more can i say your game aint tight enough to get to her friends
Re: S by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ chuckdee

I feel u dear.

Am really getting tire of everything, I have had a real talk with her, she claims she loves me
and she is staying with me.

But, just recently her friends are taking the better part of her.

Am thinking of leaving her for a while, But am afraid, things might get too dirty
Re: S by NihilceM: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2007
If she is the type that listens to her friends, then forget about her.

but then she doesn't look so to me if not she wouldn't date u in the first place.
Re: S by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2007
kamura:

@ chuckdee

I feel u dear.

Am really getting tire of everything, I have had a real talk with her, she claims she loves me
and she is staying with me.

But, just recently her friends are taking the better part of her.

Am thinking of leaving her for a while, But am afraid, things might get too dirty

My brother if she'll rather listen and be swayed by friends,she's very immature.
She could be 27 and stll immature.
Follow chuckies advice,call her over and talk with her about your sincere feelings for her and plans and if she is not on the same page,don't waste your time.
Beauty is only skin deep anyway.
There is more to a beautiful woman than outward beauty.

Or is she just doing shakara like all girls do
Re: S by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2007
nwando:

My brother if she'll rather listen and be swayed by friends,she's very immature.
She could be 27 and stll immature.
Follow chuckies advice,call her over and talk with her about your sincere feelings for her and plans and if she is not on the same page,don't waste your time.
Beauty is only skin deep anyway.
There is more to a beautiful woman than outward beauty.

Or is she just doing shakara like all girls do
Communication is the key, my sis. I have friends that just hate their friend's boyfriend for no just reason.
Re: S by Lauradee01: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2007
Abeg,
Dis kamura guy is just a sisi jare.

If you notice all his threads,its either one of his girlfriends are doing one thing or the other to him.

Com`on man,you need to be the man in your relationships.

I wouldnt date someone like you,i swear.

I love it when a man is the MAN in a relationship.
Re: S by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
I wouldnt date someone like you,i swear.
grin

I love it when a man is the MAN in a relationship.

Even as Samson strong reach 4 Bilble, na woman break am up

If you notice all his threads,its either one of his girlfriends are doing one thing or the other to him.

Funny enough, they claim they love u, when u bring out ur heart to reciprocate
thats when u see they other side of them.

Its either they r confused, or full of shit.
Re: S by uspry1(f): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2007
Are you sure your girlfriend is right one for you? Suggest to read this below:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: S by yimiton(f): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2007
Wish you could bring your girl to NL to see these wonderful replies.
Girls shouldn't let the teasings of their friends or even their disapproval spoil their relationships, it's always a very big mistake on the part of the girls.
Re: S by Lauradee01: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2007
eeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: S by Scopium: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2007
[size=13pt] Hate her friends back. tongue tongue tongue[/size]
Re: S by Scopium: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2007
[size=13pt]Just kidding up there. You should talk her first about your relationship and then about her friends so that you can know where her heart and loyalty really lies. Maybe also you can ask her to invite her friends to her place and you can go there and rub mind with them nicely in front of her. It might just be helpful.[/size]
Re: S by btayo1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ Poster; the problem here is not that her friends hate ü because in my books they dont count; but the fear of losing you girl to her Ex; This is what you need to discuss with your girl not about her friends, ask her if she wants to go back to her Ex; If yes, Let her go and U move on, If No then tell her that you cannot restrict her going out with her friends but you would prefer her not ending up at her Ex´s place or partying with the Ex; if she truly want to stay with you she will relay this to her friends and change. If not U better move on; there is nothing worse then having distrust or suspicion of ones partner hanging on your mind.
Re: S by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2007
Thanks @ Scorpium &  Btayo

I would do just that,

She needs to draw a line.
She can make it work if she wants the relationship to grow.

She can't do without her friends, thats understandable to a degree,
But ma feelings should come top in her priority.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? / Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much / My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.