Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen (3882 Views)

A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by tomtrader: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2008
So what if she does? Thats was the statement she uttered when she was caught screwing the husband's junior brother. They never had a baby in ten years of marriage, now she is pregnant, who should have the baby, the brother, the cheated upon or the brother the cheater.

This aint no Nollywood, before stinking mouths will start ranting it is Nollywood.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by timbabng(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
, . . .she should decide undecided
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by sistawoman: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2008
she should have her baby. What cuz she cheated she has to give it away?
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by k1banty(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2008
abomination!

i don't understand why she has to Bleep her husband's junior brother.

she should have done it with another guy outside (preferable)

maybe she wanted it to be in the family.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by sistawoman: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
k1banty:

abomination!

i don't understand why she has to Bleep her husband's junior brother.

she should have done it with another guy outside (preferable)

maybe she wanted it to be in the family.

confussed I thought it was an abmonation for the sr brother to screw the jr brothers wife but it is ok for the jr brother to screw the sr brothers wife. Is that true or is that only true after the death of the sr. brother.

please help me i am learning the tradtion as i go.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by nerone: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2008
Me nounderstand the language screw, abi she f uck the husband brother or the husband brother f uck am?
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by ssRhino: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
i dont see what decision is there to be made, the only one that need to make any decision here is the husband, if he wanna take the woman back, and as to who is the father of the baby, the DNA will decide that.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by Queenisha: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
sistawoman:

confussed I thought it was an abmonation for the sr brother to screw the jr brothers wife but it is ok for the jr brother to screw the sr brothers wife. Is that true or is that only true after the death of the sr. brother.

please help me i am learning the tradtion as i go.

It's not OK either way.
There's no culture in Nigeria that condones infidelity in any shape or form.
It's frowned upon whether the other man is a sibling ,older or younger or a man off the streets.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by sistawoman: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

It's not OK either way.
There's no culture in Nigeria that condones infidelity in any shape or form.
It's frowned upon whether the other man is a sibling ,older or younger or a man off the streets.

What about after the death of the sr brother. I was told that if the wife loved the husband very much and wanted to stay in the home then she would take the jr. brother as her new husband.

is this true?
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by ssRhino: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2008
sistawoman:

What about after the death of the sr brother. I was told that if the wife loved the husband very much and wanted to stay in the home then she would take the jr. brother as her new husband.

is this true?

what if the brother has a wife already, and besides, it is simple moronic for pple to will a wife to a brother.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by tomtrader: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2008
I heard a similar story, brother had a wife and a senior brother, junior brother been married for 7 years no kids - senior brother has no wife but been given 8 months to live.

Senior brother suggests to junior brother to let him nack the wife so that she can get pregnant and give it to the junior brother - i.e. keep it in the family. After much persuassion, junor brother wife agreed, met up with cancerous senior brother - nack her like it was his last nack, anyway, it was nearing his last, so, junor brother wife got pregnant from senior brother, now, the problem is, bgi brother no wan die again, doctor say him go still live, now case is - who gets the child then?
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by tomtrader: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
sistawoman:

What about after the death of the sr brother.  I was told that if the wife loved the husband very much and wanted to stay in the home then she would take the jr. brother as her new husband.

is this true?

Not in all cultures.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
tom_trader:

I heard a similar story, brother had a wife and a senior brother, junior brother been married for 7 years no kids - senior brother has no wife but been given 8 months to live.

Senior brother suggests to junior brother to let him nack the wife so that she can get pregnant and give it to the junior brother - i.e. keep it in the family. After much persuassion, junor brother wife agreed, met up with cancerous senior brother - nack her like it was his last nack, anyway, it was nearing his last, so, junor brother wife got pregnant from senior brother, now, the problem is, bgi brother no wan die again, doctor say him go still live, now case is - who gets the child then?

Behind Closed Doors: starring RMD, Desmond Elliot, SDA & Patience Ozokwor.

Grab your copy now!
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by idupaul: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
michelin89:

Grab your copy now!
grin ;Dlol

MAKE UNA COME SEE where small brother decide say him must slee-p with him big bros wife by all mean, smallbros see moto,see house but na wife him say him want ooo, make una come see ooo, this film na from the stable of mega2000 people where make ifeoma the snake girl, chei staring TOM TRADER,ramsey noah , emeka ofor and susana links, this film de rated 18 years oo but even small children fit watch am with style ooo, OYA GRAB YOR COPY NOW.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by tomtrader: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
looks like some crazy lunatics are out now - not just lunatics but crazy lunatics.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by Queenisha: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2008
sistawoman:

is this true?

Like you I have heard of things like this,I have never seen it happen and I know many widows,even in my own family.
This may have been the practice sometime ago,I don't know
Or perhaps still existent in some very "interior arears"
My own grandfather died and left  wives and his younger brothers did not inherit any of the wives.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by tombola: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2008
michelin89:

Grab your copy now!

shebi the man say na story im hear, u come take your own over sabi join am, see your face wey be like rat wey him mistake enter Seun shit.
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
tombola:

shebi the man say na story im hear, u come take your own over sabi join am, see your face wey be like rat wey him mistake enter Seun shit.

Who be this one? tongue
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by A40(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
michelin89:

Grab your copy now!
ROFLMAO
Re: Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen by ula(f): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2008
what a woman? im sure the man is an slowpoke. e 4 hammer the wife and the brother, Satan puinh both of them!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift / Why Girls Like Bad Boys / Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.