Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike (17319 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Emeka Ike And Jonathan At Rhythm 'N' Play Event[see PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Loviho: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Guys pls emeka ike is my role model you should mind how you talk to him, big bros dont mind them they are just jealous of your celebrity ,. Am Nonso Eze an upcoming actor pls am interested in your production ,here is my contact enonso45@yahoo.com/ 07063430427
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Rudewaterz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
r231: Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has said he’s leaving Nollywood temporarily to strategies. Speaking to an Encomium reporter exclusively on Sunday July 22nd, the actor said:

“I have not quit Nollywood in the real sense of the word. What I did was to withdraw all my movies from the market, and I mean all the movies that are related with Emeka Ike…and the reason is not far fetched. I am angry with what is going on in the industry. My conscience would not allow me to go on with the decay in the industry. So, I feel that was the best thing to do, to dissociate myself from the problem and stand out! So, henceforth, any Nollywood movie would not involve Emeka Ike. Rather, I want to market all my movies on the label of Emeka Ike Production. If you want to deal with me as an actor, you have to work with me under the label. That clearly separates me from Nollywood

http://igbokwenuradio./2012/07/25/i-am-quitting-nollywood-temporarily-emeka-ike/

News Flash: You won't be missed!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by r231(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Loviho: Guys pls emeka ike is my role model you should mind how you talk to him, big bros dont mind them they are just jealous of your celebrity ,. Am Nonso Eze an upcoming actor pls am interested in your production ,here is my contact enonso45@yahoo.com/ 07063430427

Ok my boy grin grin

I go call you for a good role......you fit act mad man for movie undecided undecided
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Ruthteddy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dis ll be anoda EMEKA IKE LOL
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by limantertsa: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
Wt makes him popular i tot he would said'i want 2 be a pastor'so as 2 fufil d calling.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by toluxe0075: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
I beg 4rm year 2010 till present hw many nollywood movies dem don feature dis guy? I no even fit count 2, buahahaha, dis guy don fade e come dey lie sey e wan take break when him don dey break long ago. grin grin
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2012
In nigeria, acting is a lucrative business. Not because of the rich content of their movies but because there are no rules guiding the movie industry.

Emeka Ike is rich today courtesy of nollywood and don't forget that their film will run for about 30 minutes (or there about) and they will ask you to watch out for part 2, 3 and 4. Then they will now change the title of the same predictable film and as if you don't have any choice, they will ask you to watch out again for part 5, 6, 7 and if you are lucky, it will stop at part 8.

Emeka knows all this and he remained there all this while. The question is, why quit now mr. Lover boy?

Emeka's people use to say that 'ijiji na enweghi onye ndumodu, na- eso ozu aba n'ili'. He should have quit nollywood since.

My candid advice to emeka is for him to quit acting permanently and use the money he must have saved (if he's saving at all) to start other business.

After all, diversity, the greeks says, is one of the secrets of prosperity........ Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2012
Thank God.

@ Sisikill

Don't mind Emeka Ike o. He's one of the people that ruined Nigeria's movie industry with mediocre acting and unpolished accents, trying to speak like an American. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Sike(m): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2012
Na Wash jor!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Hunger go beat am eh.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by gulfer: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2012
His next interview will be, [size=23pt]"EMEKA returns to Nollywood"[/size] All na publicity stunt.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by comradefery: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2012
pro01: See this mumu dey deceive himself. Frustration don bulala im life sotay e don nearly run mad. I don't know who is more loathsome between this clown and the other serial debtor called Jim Iyke.
See as u dey vilify people wey pass u sotee!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Whymee: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2012
...going on in the industry. My conscience would not allow me to go on with the decay in the industry society as a result of Nollywood movie.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by daviesmania(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Am plannin a small budget movie 4 ma church dis xmas. Oga Emeka are u interested? @ least 2k go enter ur pocket.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Lordmike: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2012
I only watch Nigrian Comedy and few guys. I know Mr Ibu, Nkem Owo, Victor Osuagwu,Charles Inojie, Aki and Pawpaw, then Olu Jacobs and Joke S, Omotola,Genny,Pet Edochie and MJ and Emeka Ike. I stopped watching Nollywood when less average people starting acting, directing and producing films less quality and 10 minutes films with no direction and storey line. I pray the same thin will not happen to the Music industry as I see that i the next 5 years. NOLLYWOOD WAKE UP WITH CREATIVITYAND PASSION
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2012
Loviho: Guys pls emeka ike is my role model you should mind how you talk to him, big bros dont mind them they are just jealous of your celebrity ,. Am Nonso Eze an upcoming actor pls am interested in your production ,here is my contact enonso45@yahoo.com/ 07063430427

I hope say you get bosoms and yansh? Abi wetin your idol Emeka wan take your email and phone number do if na only prick you get? You're on a very long thing my friend.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by MMM2(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2012
Better 4 him
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by megareal: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka00: I never watch jumong finish, a man called God, de joyoung infact all d korean films, na τ̲̅ȍ siddon dey watch mumu emeka ike nd mr ibu
mwah!! abeg take kiss. So you follow like korean drama?
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by sayso: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2012
ok
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by megxo(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2012
HW DAT WAN TAKE CONCERN US NA...........PASS D MIC JOR angry
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by 2goodbobo(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2012
so long as My John Okafor dey make Laff, why I go come bother my sef na
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by ochiaha1(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2012
Its good to take stock of your activities and re-stragise for future growth and development.

I wish Emeka Ike good success in his future endeavours
smiley
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by destinysgu(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
chuks49:

Emekawood

LOLz grin
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Vixenpixie: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2012
maybe he should o. The guy needs to come back fresh and with new ideas, http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheVixenpixie/187933667895456
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Pain(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2012
Thank God! Good Riddance to Bad Dress Sense! The guy was a misfit..totally bad for our national image if anything is left of it.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by MeGaStReEt: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
You won't be missed. You are the most boring and classless actor I have seen in my time. I wonder who dey give you scripts self
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by DAVE5(m): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2012
he should hav left d industry eversince. is he still relevant sef undecided
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by chinosxl(m): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2012
This guy has been in the movie industry for over 15yrs (correct me if i'm wrong) and yet his acting still looks very fake. He needs acting lessons from Muna.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Mygoldie(f): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Temporarily ke?
Please make it permanent.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by iroza(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2012
He has gotten what he wanted, was he not part of the decay over the year. Why complain now.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by unclebola: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2012
Emeka remains the big deal in nollywood, quitting temporarily is to higher level ... the guy just opened a massive movie academy in Ghana, Call my Academy West Africa.He knows what he is doing jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate / Desmond Elliot Kick Starts Campaign For Another Tenure / Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.