Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? (24387 Views)

Where Is Patience Jonathan? / Is Patience Jonathan Nigeria's First Ill-literate First Lady? / Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by AbuRuqayya1(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2012
~vicky~:
Go Ask President Goodluck Jonathan
why dont u answer him, cos u r......
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by ZURYZEST(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2012
na the cassava bread cause the big belle wey you see, no long tin........
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by anynaira: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2012
str8_talk: While watching a live broadcast ceremony today,25 July,2012 on NTA station which featured African first ladies my attention was drawn to the body structure of the First Lady which is quite different 4rm the shape she had before she started appearing in public. Obviously,she is pregnant?
Pls,our ladies here can help in confirming this.
u no get work o
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by folahann(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2012
Whenever GEJ says he's on top of the situation, now we have patience for the situation.

She has a private life?!! When she's spending public fund. Public fund is fueling her cars & convoys, paying for her foods, paying for her trips abroad, maintaining her kitchen. What about wardrob allowance, no be public dey buy her cloths and shoes. Now she wants a private life. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Lordmike: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2012
HOW DOES THAT CONCERNS ME. IS SHE NOT A MARRIED WOMAN.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by MMM2(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2012
And now gej said he is not responsible 4 the bas tard angry
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Stevmayor007: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Atleast she doesn't work in the bank, den dey ask married woman where she get belle from? Wetin concern you? She fit do the thing anytime she like now. Abi because she be first lady make she know bang or get belle, shooooo take time
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2012
My primary concern now is if its confirmed that she is Pregnant, Aso Rock will now have to budget more than 1Billion Naira for food for the next financial year as a result of the extra mouth. that to me is scary..

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by PRESERVER(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2012
feelamong:

Guy..cool down! wetin concern you with whether Madam GEJ dey pregnant or not! undecided

But on a serious note ...If you chop that amount of casava bread wey dem dey chop for Aso rock every day...Your own belle go look 8months pregnant!

How far feelamong,you too dey talk too much and which one be cassava bread again Oh
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by sayso: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Scrolled through responses but could not find out one answer I have been looking for.I will then ask.Is Dame Patience ever pregnant?Are the two kids her biological children ?I ask because I want to know.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by dipotech: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2012
Honour should be given to whom honour is due, mind your business since it is not an offence for a married woman to become pregnant.

It's on record that she is one of the first ladies of our great country 'Federal Republic' and so she deserves your respect as a citizen.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by vanstanzy(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2012
str8_talk: While watching a live broadcast ceremony today,25 July,2012 on NTA station which featured African first ladies my attention was drawn to the body structure of the First Lady which is quite different 4rm the shape she had before she started appearing in public. Obviously,she is pregnant?

Moderator, abeg put this topic in the GOSSIP SECTION or celebrity not politics . Is there even a gossip section? Moderator, if not, pls create one and leave this topic there. Guyz get tyme for this kyn tin, Mtcheeeew!
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by obyikye(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2012
usmanyaro17: I think something is wrong with you,is there anything shameful of being pregnant when you are married,maybe you should have your head examined.
I wonder oo. What did this woman do to u people sef! Leave her alone she didnt create herself.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by sherrylo: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2012
she is not pregnat! but she need tommy tuck sha because the belle they long they go

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2012
obyikye: I wonder oo. What did this woman do to u people sef! Leave her alone she didnt create herself.

Leave wettin? remember that she is now a Perm sec. she is now an high profile public servant subject to intense scrutiny like her other colleagues.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by nagoma(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2012
edwardaigb: A lot of post here are realy way out of line, we should imagine ourselves been talked about.

Imagine ouselves being the president or presidents spouse and living in Aso Villa.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by obyikye(f): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2012
IFBaby: Its kind of weird for a serving first lady to be pregnant
like seriously! Weird how? Is she not married?
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by HammedSodiqq: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2012
Nonsense. So u look at people's wives abi? U may not be lucky next time. Moreover what's wrong with her getting pregnant? Jobless abi, urban development just advertised, come the sweep road.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by obyikye(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Demdem:

Leave wettin? remember that she is now a Perm sec. she is now an high profile public servant subject to intense scrutiny like her other colleagues.
oyea tell me where u read that a high profile public servant shouldn't be pregnant for her hubby! Is she working in a bank? Abeg first lady, if truly u are pregnant for oga, I wish u safe delievery. No dulling jor.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
obyikye: oyea tell me where u read that a high profile public servant shouldn't be pregnant for her hubby! Is she working in a bank? Abeg first lady, if truly u are pregnant for oga, I wish u safe delievery. No dulling jor.

I have no issues with it and have made that clear from the first page on this thread.

Demdem: Whats wrong in knowing if the retardeenessFirst lady of my country is pregnant? She is a celebrity and isnt out of place if she is.

however, this is my present concern:

Demdem: My primary concern now is if its confirmed that she is Pregnant, Aso Rock will now have to budget more than 1Billion Naira for food for the next financial year as a result of the extra mouth. that to me is scary..

am finding it difficult to digest that undecided undecided
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Jalal(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Shes preg wit grammatical missiles, e don tey wey she misfire one. So take cover, i repeat take cover!!gringringringringrin
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by gnchetts: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ANY-PEN Pls My English Prof.,there's Notting like "heard her said" instead u heard her say. So correct urself first before u correct others.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by manugbo(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Dijiomotayo: Respect her pls

i support
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by manugbo(m): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2012
PEOPLE CAN TALK ABOUT ISSUES AND HOW IT AFFECTS THEM BUT NOT TO INSULT PEOPLE OR ATTACK THEIR PERSON

WHAT U SOW U WILL REAP SOMEDAY

I WOULD SUGGEST U RESPECT THEM

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by dohiswill: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2012
How will you feel if u ever become, even just a local government chairman of ur area and people throw on you and ur family ridiculous statements and comments?
What you sow will u ripe even if you will be the road walker chairman you shall ripe it.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by YungG(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2012
i also notice that, i dont even know that another person did also,she need image make over, And again if this govt can revoke a land formally n duelly aloted the the ex first lady, n allocate it to a current sitting first lady.. This r corruption wit impunity. Oga mark is calling for a checke in social media,they know that social is another powerful tool that can be used to brought down a govt....FOI and speech gives ppl rite do say what they feel is going wrong in out today soceity.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by amanambuchinas: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/[b][/b]color]Abeg make una leave them alone.wetin de wrong if she get belle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement / Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate / Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.