Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

99Ofonagoro's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 99Ofonagoro's Profile / 99Ofonagoro's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 3) On 27th August 2018 by 99Ofonagoro(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
When i thought I've heard it All grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by 99Ofonagoro(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
In FCTA Bwari Area Council today, the verification was successful no crowd, the npower officials were friendly and coordinated.
Now waiting for the next step. Thanks

Good-day sir, please what were the requirements you used to undergo your Physical Verification exercise.. cos am also a candidate under bwari LGA fct...
Sports / Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by 99Ofonagoro(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Feed the Yak and he will score!!.. True striker in his prime
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by 99Ofonagoro(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Good day,
You can check your pre-selection status here ���
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus[/quote]

Search!
×Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.

just use your link... how valid and true is the message?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by 99Ofonagoro(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Boy the pre-selection page is just blank!! .. i can't gain access - http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus
Health / Re: Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) by 99Ofonagoro(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
this phenomenon is quite a rare one ..
Religion / Re: What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? by 99Ofonagoro(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
John 16:33, King James Version (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer i have overcome the world.
Jokes Etc / Re: Ongoing Whatsapp Group For Funny Videos And Pictures by 99Ofonagoro(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sports / Re: Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS by 99Ofonagoro(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
This tin na yab..
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by 99Ofonagoro(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Biro

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree? by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
[Andrew Wommack - download mp3 audio | New Creation] is good,have a look at it! http://www.nove-stvoreni.cz/downloads-andrew-wommack
Religion / Re: Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree? by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mark 11:13 last words, "for the time of figs was not yet.. In this case concerning a fig tree, fig trees doesn't produce leaves without its fruits.. First part of chapter 13 - and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing Theron. Jesus knew that a fig tree with leaves ought to bear fruits and this particular fig tree was different in other words a " hypocrite " claiming what is originally not. So he cursed it.. Applying this to a christian life for a born again who is claiming to be for Christ and not producing fruits of the spirit is more like this fig tree, putting up a show, living a false life, like a hypocrite in God's kingdom.. I tried putting this article together according to the teaching of Andrew wommack a faith and grace minister, he has a clearer revelation on this from the holy spirit "great teacher" I urge you guys to get some of his tapes and listen to them. I'll provide a link for that
Celebrities / Re: Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!! by 99Ofonagoro(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nawa
Food / Re: The Antelope We Killed Yesterday In Ijebu-itele, Ogun State by 99Ofonagoro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Its a dare not an antelope.. OK?
Sports / Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by 99Ofonagoro(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Most people worry and don't think straight
Sports / Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by 99Ofonagoro(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
This life is a vapour.. We don't truly die!
Sports / Re: Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2016
YOLO.. make the best out of life p.s no stress? no shit!
Celebrities / Re: Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room" by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
my room worse.. thats how guys with brains roll
Religion / Re: Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. by 99Ofonagoro(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
;Dreligion is a fraud.. religion what a joke?
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
embarassed embarassedchai.. see dem spending me money anyhw
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Withdraw Bedc’s C Of O In Edo by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2016
smh

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.