Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

9aiboard's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9aiboard's Profile / 9aiboard's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) by 9aiboard: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm tems

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 9aiboard: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol.. What a news..Sir we are talking about plans to help this country not your personal strife

36 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Zakes Bantwini – Osama Lyrics by 9aiboard: 5:23am On Jun 01, 2022

Zakes Bantwini – Osama Lyrics

Source: Juice mp3 download

[Zakes Bantwini – Osama Lyrics: Pre-Chorus]
Omapadikero osonakoluna
Saniladikero osonakoluna
Osonakoluna, osonakoluna

Omapadikero osonakoluna
Saniladikero osonakoluna
Osonakoluna, osonakoluna

[Chorus]
Ohh hoooooooo
Ohh hoo hoooooo
Lilongwe sawuaa
Angola nekiwa
Osonakoluna
Ohh hoooooooo
Ohh hoooooooo
Makeba sawuaa
Fela Kuti nekiwa
Osonakoluna, osonakoluna

[Post-Chorus]
Oh zomanule
Iniima nomanule
Oh nomanuaa
Iniima nomanuaa

Oh zomanule
Iniima nomanule
Oh nomanuaa
Iniima nomanuaa

[Pre-Chorus]
Omapadikero osonakoluna
Saniladikero osonakoluna
Osonakoluna, osonakoluna

Omapadikero osonakoluna
Saniladikero osonakoluna
Osonakoluna, osonakoluna
[Chorus]
Ohh hoooooooo
Ohh hoo hoooooo
Lilongwe sawuaa
Angola nekiwa
Osonakoluna

Ohh hoooooooo
Ohh hoooooooo
Makeba sawuaa
Fela Kuti nekiwa
Osonakoluna, osonakoluna

[Post-Chorus]
Oh zomanule
Iniima nomanule
Oh nomanuaa
Iniima nomanuaa

Oh zomanule
Iniima nomanule
Oh nomanuaa
Iniima nomanuaa

https://juicemp3download.com/lyrics/zakes-bantwini-osama-lyrics/
Phones / South Korea’s Government Hopes To Have 6G Prototypes Ready By 2026 by 9aiboard: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2022

5G has become a battleground not only for smartphone manufacturers, but also for governments. However, now that the technology has been established, the focus is shifting to what comes next – 6G.

What exactly is 6G?
According to Wikipedia, 6G is the sixth generation standard currently under development for wireless communications technologies supporting cellular data networks. It is the planned successor to 5G and will likely be significantly faster.

A peak data rate of 1 Tbps (1,000 times the bandwidth of a typical Ethernet port) and latency of less than 100 s are some of the performance requirements (one 10,000th of a second). In comparison to 5G, 6G aims to deliver 50 times higher peak data rates while reducing latency by a factor of ten.

Below is a chart from Samsung that compares 5G (light blue) and the targets for 6G (blue):

As we mentioned, it’s not just the company, the South Korean government has a key interest in being a major player in the next era of mobile networks. The Presidential Transition Committee said:

“When it comes to future economic growth drivers, the current government is focusing on non-memory chip, future car and biotech and healthcare. The new government is planning to add 6G communications, secondary battery, display, defense and aerospace, advanced nuclear power plant and digital content.”

The goal is to have 6G prototypes ready in 2026, so that the technology can be ready for commercialization in the late 2020s or early 2030s. The government wants it done as soon as possible.

There is still a lot of work to be done, but things appear to be moving quickly. Samsung demonstrated a 15m transmission last year. LG improved on this and was able to beam a signal 100 meters between buildings. Both used signals at or above 100 GHz, which is significantly higher than the current mmWave implementations.

https://priceurb.com/south-koreas-government-hopes-to-have-6g-prototypes/
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by 9aiboard: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Use your calculator

32 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / I’m Not Ashamed To Be Weak – Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh by 9aiboard: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2022

Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh, said on Wednesday that she does not feel ashamed of being weak.

She went on to say that it was okay to question God and lose trust and love for Him.

Since many people were in the stage of unbelief, she wasn’t ashamed that she was weak at this time, as she knew it was just for a while.

In her Instagram story, she wrote, “It is okay to lose your trust and love for God! It is okay to question God! It is okay to stop believing.

“You know why? Because God never created us in his image nor likeness. At least, not literally.

“The only one who is not allowed to give up is the God himself. He created us with the power of choice. Whatever rocks your boat, do it.

“I have seen more unbelievers enjoy earth than my Christian brethren. What’s th guarantee that heaven is real? (I woke up with some dangerous thoughts).

“God doesn’t need anyone to defend him. Hateful words or disappointing words wouldn’t stop me from saying or feeling more.

“I’m too STUBBORN. Let God himself do the defense through his touch while if you care too much, just pray because I’m not alone in this stage (Check on your parents/ loved ones).

“We have so many broken men and women today make up our society because they have been thought to hide these feelings, because God is supreme.

“Bullshit my Bible says He’s my father, my friend. I’m not ashamed to be weak for I know I would not be here too long!”

https://newsonlinenigeria.com/celebrity/im-not-ashamed-to-be-weak-nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh/
Celebrities / I Am A Cheat Who Can’t Marry – Diamond Platnumz by 9aiboard: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2022

The Tanzanian singer addressed some issues in his new song ‘Nawaza’ from his new EP, ‘First Of All’.

Among the topics he discusses is his mother’s relationship with her Ben 10 Uncle Shamte.

He wondered what would have happened if his dad Mzee Nyange and his mum were still dating.

“Some thoughts are stupid. It’s best if we leave them before they bring enmity. If Mzee Nyange was around, would Uncle Shamte have gotten a chance?”

Diamond said he will not marry soon as he can’t stay loyal to his woman.

“I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, regarding marriage and relationships. I came to realise that I’ve been avoiding blame because I know I’m a cheat.”

https://newsonlinenigeria.com/celebrity/i-am-a-cheat-who-cant-marry-diamond-platnumz/
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Leicester City (2 -0) - Live by 9aiboard: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congrats arsenals.. When I saw it in pool fixtures I thought it will be a draw game
Politics / Nigeria No Longer Holds The Title Of Poverty Capital Of The World by 9aiboard: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2022

In the latest World Poverty Clock data, India has surpassed Nigeria as the nation with the highest number of extremely poor people.

According to the World Poverty Clock (WPC), an online tool that provides real-time poverty data across countries, 83 million Indians now live below the UN’s projected poverty line of $2 in 2022.

In 2018, Nigeria surpassed India as the world’s poverty capital, with around 87 million people living in extreme poverty, compared with India’s 73 million. However, according to the WPC, the latest statistics of Nigerians living in extreme poverty was pegged at (70,677, 758) representing 33 per cent of the population.

The real-time poverty data tool showed that 53 per cent of the Nigerians currently living below the U.N. estimated poverty line are residents in the rural areas. Furthermore, the statistics also showed that males were slightly more affected by extreme poverty in Nigeria than their female counterparts, with the figure standing at around 35 million for males and 34 million for females.

The country with the most people living below the poverty line in Africa is Nigeria, followed by the Democratic Republic of Congo, which has an estimated 67 million poor citizens. Madagascar comes in third with over 21 million poor citizens, followed by Angola with about 18 million poor citizens.

https://newsonlinenigeria.com/news/nigeria-no-longer-holds-the-title-of-poverty-capital-of-the-world-but-still-has-more-than-70-million-people-living-in-extreme-poverty-the-highest-in-africa/
Music/Radio / Omah Lay – Attention Lyrics Ft Justin Bieber by 9aiboard: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022

Omah Lay Attention Lyrics

Ayy

[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]
Lately, I been losin’ my mind
Certain things I can’t find
In the middle of the night
I’m still up, I’m still tryna decide

[Pre-Chorus: Justin Bieber]
Should I drink up? Smoke up?
I need some freedom, freedom, ah, in my life
I need some freedom, freedom

Show me a little attention
A little attention
Show me attention
Show me a little attention, yeah

Little love and some affection on the side
Little trust and some passion would be nice
It’s all I desire
I need it, I cannot deny
Oh, ayy, I don’t see something
For my eyes only
Ain’t no еmoji, cry him only, ah
Ain’t no emoji, my mind’s lonely
[Chorus: Omah Lay]
Show me a littlе attention
A little atten’
Show me atten’
Show me a little attention, no

Lately, I been losin’ my mind
Certain things I can’t find
In the middle of the night
I’m still up, I’m still tryna decide

I need some freedom, freedom, ah, in my life
I need some freedom, freedom

A little atten’
Show me atten’
Show me a little attention, yeah

Omah Lay Attention Lyrics

https://luvmp.com/2022/03/omah-lay-justin-bieber-attention-lyrics.html
Phones / Tecno Phantom X Price In Nigeria by 9aiboard: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022

Tecno Phantom X Price In Nigeria starts from NGN 240,000. Tecno Phantom X smartphone display flaunts 6.7 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen with a 1080 pixels X 2340 pixels resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 91.3%, while the pixel density is ~385 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 4700 mAh non-removable battery.

The Phantom X smartphone has a body dimension of 163.5 mm long by 73.8 mm wide by 8.7 mm thick. The device also comes with a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).

Tecno Phantom X camera comes with a Triple 50, 13 & 8-megapixel main camera. Also, the device’s front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 48 & 8 megapixels.

The operating system runs on Android 11, HIOS 7.6. The Smartphone works on Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm). The CPU is an Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55). Also, the graphic processor is Mali-G76 MC4. The phone memory comes with 256GB of internal storage. The device runs on 8GB RAM.

The connectivity of the device also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB OTG, GPS. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, fingerprint sensor.

See full specs@ https://priceurb.com/product/tecno-phantom-x-price-in-nigeria/
Music/Radio / Rema – Calm Down Lyrics by 9aiboard: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022

Rema Calm Down Lyrics

(Vibez)
Another banger

Baby, calm down, calm down
Girl, this your body e put my heart for lockdown
For lockdown, oh lockdown
Girl you sweet like Fanta, Fanta
If I tell you say I love you no dey form yanga, oh yanga
No tell me no, no, no, no, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Baby come gimme your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love
You got me like whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
Shawty come gimme your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love, hmm

I see this fine girl, for my party she wear yellow
Every other girl they dey do too much but this girl mellow
Naim I dey find situation I go use take tell am hello
Finally I find way to talk to the girl but she no wan follow
Who you come dey form for?
Why you no wan conform?
Then I start to feel her bum-bum (warm)
But she dey gimme small-small
I know say she sabi pass that one
But she feeling insecure
‘Cause her friends go dey gum her like chewing gum
Go dey gum her like chewing gum

As I reach my house I say make I rest small (Make I rest small)
As me I wake up na she dey my mind (Na she dey my mind)
Day one, day two, I no fit focus (I no fit focus)
Na so me I call am, say make we link up (Say make we link up)
As I start to dey tell her how I feel all my heart dey race
Baby girl, if you leave me I no go love again
Because e get many girls wey put my heart for pain
Shebi, you feel my pain

https://luvmp.com/2022/02/rema-calm-down-lyrics.html

1 Like

Music/Radio / Pink Sweat$ – At My Worst Lyrics - Luvmp by 9aiboard: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2022

Pink Sweat$ – At My Worst Lyrics

Can I call you baby? Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?
Let me show you love, oh, no pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is caving in, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, don’t, don’t you worry
I’ll be there whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I’m not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
‘Cause it’s only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I’d do the worst

Ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no one else can
Let me show you love, oh, no pretend, yeah
I’ll be right here, baby, you know it’s sink or swim

Oh, oh, oh, don’t, don’t you worry
I’ll be there whenever you want me

Ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

https://luvmp.com/2021/10/pink-sweat-at-my-worst-lyrics.html
Music/Radio / Masked Wolf – Astronaut In The Ocean Lyrics - Luvmp by 9aiboard: 5:08am On Feb 13, 2022

Masked Wolf Astronaut In The Ocean Lyrics

Astro-naut

What you know about rollin’ down in the deep?
When your brain goes numb, you can call that mental freeze
When these people talk too much, put that shit in slow motion, yeah
I feel like an astronaut in the ocean, ayy
I feel like an astronaut in the ocean

She say that I’m cool (Damn straight)
I’m like “Yeah, that’s true” (That’s true)
I believe in G-O-D (Ayy)
Don’t believe in T-H-O-T
She keep playing me dumb (Play me)
I’ma play her for fun (Uh-huh)
Y’all don’t really know my mental
Let me give you the picture like stencil
Fallin’ out in a drought
No flow, rain wasn’t pourin’ down (Pourin’ down)
See, that pain was all around
See, my mode was kinda lounged
Didn’t know which, which way to turn
Flow was cool but I still felt burnt
Energy up, you can feel my surge
I’ma kill everything like this purge (Ayy)

Let’s just get this straight for a second, I’ma work (Yuh)
Even if I don’t get paid for progression, I’ma get it (Uh, get it)
Everything that I do is electric (Ayy)
I’ma keep it in a motion, keep it movin’ like kinetic, ayy (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Put this shit in a frame, better know I don’t blame
Everything that I say, man, I seen you deflate
Let me elevate, this ain’t a prank
Have you walkin’ on a plank, la-la-la-la, like
Both hands together, God, let me pray (Now let me pray), uh
I’ve been goin’ right, right around, call that relay (Masked Wolf)
Pass the baton, back and I’m on
Swimmin’ in the pool—Kendrick Lamar, uh (Ayy)
Want a piece of this, a piece of mine, my peace a sign
Can you please read between the lines?
My rhyme’s inclined to break your spine (Spine)
They say that I’m so fine (Fine)
You could never match my grind (True)
Please do not, not waste my time (Wolf)

I feel like an astronaut in the ocean, ayy
I feel like an astronaut in the ocean

https://luvmp.com/2021/10/astronaut-in-the-ocean-lyrics.html
Phones / Itel P37 Pro Price In Nigeria by 9aiboard: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
iTel P37 Pro Price in Nigeria starts from NGN 52,000. iTel P37 Pro smartphone display flaunts 6.8 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a 720 pixels X 1640 pixels’ resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 81.2% while the pixel density is ~254 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Ion 5000 mAh non-removable battery. The smartphone also comes with a Dual SIM.

iTel P37 Pro camera comes with dual 13 and 0.3-megapixels main cameras. Also, the front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 8 megapixels.

The operating system runs on Android 10 (Go Edition). The smartphone works on UniSoC Spreadtrum SC9863A while the CPU is an Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55). Also, the graphic processor is PowerVR GE8322. The phone memory comes with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The Smartphone runs on 2 or 3GB RAM.

See full specs and Price @ https://priceurb.com/product/itel-p37-pro-price-in-nigeria/

Phones / Samsung A12 Price In Nigeria by 9aiboard: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Samsung A12 Price in Nigeria starts from NGN 84,000 – NGN 92,000. Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone display flaunts 6.5 inches PLS IPS touchscreen with a 720 pixels X 1600 pixels resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 82.1%, while the pixel density is ~270 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 5000 mAh non-removable battery.

The Galaxy A12 smartphone has a body dimension of 164 mm long by 75.8 mm wide by 8.9 mm thick. The device also comes with a Single SIM or Dual SIM.

Samsung A12 camera comes with a quadruple 48, 5, 2 & 2-megapixel main camera. Also, the device’s front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 8-megapixels.

See full price & specs @ https://priceurb.com/product/samsung-a12-price-in-nigeria/

Politics / Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by 9aiboard: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol
Politics / Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by 9aiboard: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol... Please Nigerian youths should stop adding emotions when it comes to politics.. I know I'm not suppose to add please but if we want to take over this government we have to be logical and see it as a game.... THE NIGERIAN POLICE DOESN'T ANSWER TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT... This is facts and its the first rule.. The basics..as far as the law is concerned.. Malami is a federal figure whether you like it or not

Please you should quit emotions and understand this game

53 Likes 5 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: 100 Popular Nigerian Songs That Defined Various Eras In Nigeria by 9aiboard: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Get latest naija songs via luvmp

1 Like

Music/Radio / LYRICS: Davido– Champion Sound Ft. Focalistic by 9aiboard: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2021

Chuu chuu,
Baddest!
Ahh!
Ase trap tse ke pina tsa ko kasi

Zamu la tatara ikutwa
Nankas jova tuta
Akere kisidi bugagamo shuta
Zamu la tatara ikutwa
Gege!
Zamu la tatara ikutwa
Gege!
Zamu la tatara ikutwa
Baddest!
Zamu la tatara ikutwa
Gege!
Nankas jova tuta

(Davido)
Away now, chuu chuu chuu chuu
Take me away, take me away
Way far away, go far
O shey far away
Light me up o faraday

(Focalistic)
Vele vele right now
Since lockdown
Enchitewena ten pow
No white how
Vele vele right now
Right now, nanka kow
Right tow

[Davido’s Verse]
The way I’m feeling right now
Mad over you like Runtown
Enemies dem calm dow
10 years I’ve never gone down
When dey see me demma frown
But when them girls see me
Them ma go down
Shout out to the sound
It’s Focalistic with the champion sound

[Focalistic & Davido]
Vele vele ritao, ritao
Vele vele ritao, ritao
Vele vele ritao, ritao
Vele vele ritao, ritao

Zamu la tatara ikutwa (Gege)
Nankas jovas tuta

Far far far way way way, way way way
Welele, (Welele!)
Welele, (Welele!) Welele
Welele, (Welele!)
Welele, (Kilele!) Akelele

Awayy eeyy now
Awayy eeyy now…

Chuu chuu, Chuu chuu, Chuu chuu..

(Awayy eeyy)

Vele vele ritao, ritao
Vele vele ritao, ritao
Vele vele ritao, ritao
Vele vele ritao, ritao

Nankas jovas tuta

Welele, (Welele!)
Welele, (Welele!) Welele

https://luvmp.com/2021/11/davido-champion-sound-lyrics.html
Music/Radio / LYRICS: DJ Neptune – Only Fan Ft. Lojay & Zlatan by 9aiboard: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021

Jaja jaja, Jaja jaja, Jaja jaja
Jaja jaja, Jaja jaja
Na wetin wetin o lololo enter me oo

Now I’m feeling jealous of your Ropa pomele, ilelelelele
Only your Ropa pomelele
Now she sending videos to pass affection eh, ilelelele
Nno to pass affection eh
I need deliverance from my ways, Oh my son’s away
And if you no wan pray for me oo, keep your energy away
Girl I fit love you tonight, ile make I shoot on sight
And u can put tha blame on me because e liquor dey my eyes
Yoyoyo

Show me that your body too bad-oyo
And I’m your only only only only fan
Baby this your body too bad-olo
Tell me if you ready to tangle

Beauti-beautiful girl I’ve been singing it to you
Because I’ve been looking at your bumbum oo
Your booty all day all day
I said I’ve been sipping-ipping
I no wan feel a little loose
I’ll give you that ropa ropa docky docky style all day all day

Ehn say, body, like Coca-Cola bottle
If I no do am know say na big fumble
Body wey I see wey I loyal wey I humble
Reverend father see this body, e say e wan do
Body wey like botega and Gucci
Wey like LV and Prada, body wey no come count bridge for Lagos, girl way shanowole for inside club
Darkness ki ko NEPA, Omo mi wole up NEPA, gbese na off temper, my designer who wan deck am?
Darkness ki ko NEPA, Omo mi wole up NEPA, gbese jor off temper, ahhn who wan deck am?

Show me that your body too bad-oyo
Tell me if you ready to tangle

Oyo weri, Oyo weri
Oyo weri, Oyo weri
Oyo weri, Oyo weri
Oyo weri, Oyo weri

Only me go press am, enemy don’t matter
Only me go press am, enemy don’t matter

https://luvmp.com/2021/11/dj-neptune-only-fan-lyrics.html
Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Clem Ohameze Asks Nigerians For Prayers Ahead Of Surgery by 9aiboard: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021

Nollywood actor Clem Ohameze, who is about to undergo surgery, has asked Nigerians to pray for him. In a video that has now gone viral, he says his health problems stem from a car accident some time ago.

Ohameze said he was treated for a while and he got better. He, however, said he noticed that he started having difficulty walking later.

The film star said after undergoing a further scan, he was told that he would have to undergo a procedural surgery to separate the cervical vertebrae three from four to free the spinal cord permanently.

“After they showed me the procedure and how it’s been done, I was scared. I was told that they are going to cut open the neck and physically separate the cervical vertebrae three from four and then use an iron plate to plate it with some screws so it can remain permanent,” he said.

“It was scary but I have no choice. I seriously need people’s thoughts and prayers as I go in for this procedural surgery.”

https://newsonlinenigeria.com/naija-news/clem-ohameze-asks-nigerians-for-prayers-ahead-of-surgery/
Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Explains Why Igbos Must Not Be Denied Presidency by 9aiboard: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, The Igbo socio-cultural organization, has said Nigeria should not deny the southeast region presidency in 2023. Chiedozie Ogbonnia, The national publicity secretary of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said claims making rounds in some quarters that Igbos cannot have the presidency in 2023 because of the agitation for Biafra by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is inadequate and weak.

In an interview with Vanguard, Ogbonnia said supporting the Igbo presidency only gives room for equity, justice, and fair play.

According to Ogbonnia, the stability that would be witnessed in the region can be extended to the country as a whole. Further reacting to 2023 presidency posters of David Umahi, the governor of Ebonyi State that has flooded the region, Ogbonnia said it is the turn of the Igbo people to produce a president. Ogbonnia said:

"That is in response to equity, justice, fairness, and also for the stability of the country. For the corporate existence of this country, we must recognize the need for that to be done. "As a matter of fact, there was an agreement on that in 1998 and people have been observing that agreement."

Reacting to comments that such action is not in the constitution, Ogbonnia said there are two things about life, morality and legality. He said:

"Morality is the unwritten or what you call the spirit of the constitution. Morals sometimes have to do with conscience.”

https://newsonlinenigeria.com/politics/2023-presidency-ohanaeze-explains-why-igbos-must-not-be-denied-presidency/
Phones / Itel S15 Pro Price And Specs - Priceurb by 9aiboard: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021

iTel S15 Pro Price in Nigeria starts from NGN 42,000. iTel S15 Pro smartphone display flaunts 6.1 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a 720 pixels X 1520 pixels’ resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 81.2% while the pixel density is ~282 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh removable battery. The smartphone also comes with a Dual SIM.

iTel S15 Pro camera comes with Triple 8, 5, and 0.8-megapixels main cameras. Also, the front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 16 megapixels.

The operating system runs on Android 9.0 (Pie, Go Edition). The smartphone works on Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A while the CPU is an Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55). Also, the graphic processor is PowerVR GE8322. The phone memory comes with 32 GB of internal storage. The Smartphone runs on 2GB RAM.

Connectivity on the device also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB, GPS. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor and Fingerprint.

Learn more: https://priceurb.com/product/itel-s15-pro-price-in-nigeria/
Phones / Gionee M11 - Priceurb by 9aiboard: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021

Gionee M11 smartphone display flaunts 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a 720 pixels X 1520 pixels resolution. It is however powered by a Li-Po 5000 mAh non-removable battery.

The M11 smartphone has a body dimension of 157.6 mm long by 76.4 mm wide by 9.4 mm thick. The device also comes with a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).

Gionee M11 camera comes with a Dual 16 & 5-megapixel main camera. Also, the device’s front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 5 megapixels.

The operating system runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The Smartphone works on Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm). The CPU is an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53. Also, the graphic processor is PowerVR GE8320. The phone memory comes with 32, 64, or 128GB of internal storage. The device runs on 3, 4, or 6GB RAM.

The connectivity of the device also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB OTG, GPS. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer.

Learn more: https://priceurb.com/product/gionee-m11/
Phones / Samsung A32 Price In Nigeria - Priceurb by 9aiboard: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2021

Samsung A32 Price in Nigeria starts from NGN 200,000. Samsung A32 smartphone display flaunts 6.4 inches super AMOLED touchscreen with a 1080 pixels X 2400 pixels resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 84.6%, while the pixel density is ~411 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Ion 5000 mAh non-removable battery.

The smartphone has a body dimension of 158.9 mm long by 73.6 mm wide by 8.4 mm thick. The device also comes with a dual SIM (nano-SIM, dual stand-by).

Samsung A32 camera comes with quadruple 64-megapixels, 8-megapixels, 5-megapixels, and 5-megapixels main camera. Also, the device’s front-facing camera also has a selfie camera of 20-megapixels.

The operating system runs on Android 11. The Galaxy A32 works on Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm). The CPU is an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55). Also, the graphic processor is Mali-G52 MC2. The phone memory comes with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The device runs on 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB RAM.

The connectivity of the device also includes Wi-Fi, USB, GPS, and Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, fingerprint sensor.

Learn more: https://priceurb.com/product/samsung-a32-price-in-nigeria
Music/Radio / Fave - Baby Riddim Lyrics - Luvmp by 9aiboard: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2021

Fave Baby Riddim Lyrics

Waoh
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Steady your face jor for me
I wanna take a picture
So this could last longer for me
Take my secrets
Guard them like precious money (precious money)
I never want to hear you quiet
So I write songs for you (write songs for you)
So I write songs for you (so I write songs for you)

And I believe
Yes I believe
I’m falling for you like a thief
Weak in the knees
‘Cause when I see you
I fit to steal the keys to your heart again (your heart again)

Yeah, yes I believe
Yes I believe
Weak in the knees
‘Cause when I see you
I fit to steal the keys to your heart again (your heart again)

My baby bad
My baby good
My baby all the things I need
My baby buss up the silence o

My baby bad
My baby good
My baby buss up the silence.
Steady your face jor for me

I wanna take a picture
So this could last longer for me
Take my secrets
Guard them like precious money
I never want to hear you quiet
So I write songs for you (write songs for you)
So I write songs for you (so I write songs for you)

Oppositions they come left and right
But I don’t care
Popo fit dey our front
Say leave you
But I die there
No more milk or malt
‘Cause you are my only strength
Whether rich or poor
I know that you are my best bet

And I believe
Yes I believe
Weak in the knees
I fit to steal the keys to your heart again

And I believe
Yes I believe
Weak in the knees
It’s when I see you
I fit to steal the keys to your heart again

My baby bad
My baby good
My baby buss up the silence o (buss up the silence o)

My baby bad
My baby good
Buss up the silence o, big dirty girl
Phones / Infinix Note 10 Price In Nigeria - Priceurb by 9aiboard: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2021

Infinix Note 10 Price in Nigeria starts from NGN 74,300 to NGN 82,000. Infinix Note 10 smartphone display flaunts 6.95 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a 1080 pixels X 2460 pixels’ resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 84.2% while the pixel density is 387 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 5000 mAh non-removable battery.

The smartphone has a body dimension of 173.2 mm long by 78.7 mm wide by 8.8 mm thick. The smartphone also comes with a Dual SIM.

Infinix Note 10 camera comes with Triple 48, 2 & 2-megapixel main cameras. Also, the front-facing camera also has a dual selfie camera of 16 megapixels & 8 megapixels.

The operating system runs on Android 11, XOS 7.6. The smartphone works on MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm). The CPU is an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55). Also, the graphic processor is Mali-G52 MC2. The phone memory comes with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The Smartphone runs on 4GB or 6GBRAM.

Connectivity on the device also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB OTG, GPS. Sensors on the phone include a gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.

Learn more@ https://priceurb.com/product/infinix-note-10-nigeria/
Sports / Watford Signs Maduka Okoye From Sparta Rotterdam - Newsonline Nigeria by 9aiboard: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021

Nigerian goalkeeper Maduka Okoye from Eredivisie side Sparta Rotterdam have been signed by Watford Football Club for a figure understood to be in the region of €6 million (£5.1 million).

Okoye has signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with the Premier League club, which will begin on January 1, 2022.
Watford signs Super Eagles goalkeeper Maduka Okoye from Sparta Rotterdam. He'll remain on loan at Sparta Rotterdam for the rest of the 2021-22 season.

The Premier League disclosed the deal in a statement via their website on Monday night, November 8.

“ Watford FC is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement to sign highly-rated young goalkeeper Maduka Okoye, on a five-and-a-half-year deal that will begin on January 1, 2022.

“The Nigeria international joins the Hornets for an undisclosed fee from Eredivisie outfit Sparta Rotterdam, to where he'll return on loan until the end of the the2021/22 campaign,” the statement half-read.

Responding, Okoye, in a post via his Instagram said, “I’m overwhelmed to sign for@watfordfcofficial, to play in the Premier League is something I’ve been dreaming about since I was a little boy I can’t wait to get started with the team forthcoming season2022/2023!. I wish the Club all the best for the rest of the season! See you soon!!”.

Okoye was born in Düsseldorf to a Nigerian father and a German mother. He started his career in 2012 with Bayer Leverkusen, turning up for their Youth team. In 2017, he left Bayer Leverkusen for Fortuna Düsseldorf, where he played for their Youth team and the senior team, Fortuna Düsseldorf II. In 2018, he was fully promoted to Fortuna Düsseldorf II, a football team that plays in the Regionalliga West.

Source: https://newsonlinenigeria.com/sports/watford-signs-nigerian-goalkeeper-maduka-okoye-from-sparta-rotterdam/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.