Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

9aiboard's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9aiboard's Profile / 9aiboard's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by 9aiboard: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kul
Crime / Re: Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police by 9aiboard: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Kudos to the Nigerian police
Music/Radio / Re: Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind by 9aiboard: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Song go well

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "Fireboy Too Much Money" - Olamide Promotes Fireboy Amidst Dropping Lyta by 9aiboard: 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
Seriously, Fireboy is underrated..his music sense and style so melodic

31 Likes

Romance / Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by 9aiboard: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am telling you from what is left of my heart.

even if you kill your self on their matter(women).. they will still leave you and move on.

I advice any young man out there to secure his life and future first before running after these women

25 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Notorious Kidnapper Killed By SARS In Gun Battle In River State. Photo by 9aiboard: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
What a waste

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by 9aiboard: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol so Rochas knows how to talk??
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by 9aiboard: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Freeze is absolutely on point ...Davido may have a bad vocal cord but he has mastered the art of singing that he's techniques cant go unrecognized.

Meanwhile Freeze mentioning Terry G means that he's very conscious of these artists.. How Terry G plays with all these akpako beats is so mad ..Terry G can also play comfortably with any pitch you hit for him.

Nice one freeze

6 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: R2bees – Beautiful (mp3) by 9aiboard: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2018
R2bees drops a new dope song titled "Beautiful" in anticipation of the duos “Site 15” forthcoming album.

Beautiful by R2bees was produce by KILLBEATZ.

DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE: https://luvmp.com/2018/12/r2bees-beautiful-mp3-download.html
Politics / Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by 9aiboard: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Like if you see the plot

46 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: D'banj – Shake It Ft. Tiwa Savage (mp3) by 9aiboard: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
DB Records head frontman D’Banj dishes out a new collaboration with Mavin’s Diva, Tiwa Savage in another dope sound titled "Shake It".

RELATED: D'Banj - Agidi (Mp3)

"Shake It" is a dope Afrobeats banger produced by World famous hit-maker, Spellz. It party and club tune mixed and mastered by MillaMix. D’banj is about to blow our speakers and shake the music industry this Friday, he promises two hot single; “Shake It” featuring Tiwa Savage and “Something4Something” featuring Cassper Nyovest.

Download song at https://luvmp.com/2018/11/dbanj-shake-it-mp3-download-ft-tiwa-savage.html

Politics / Re: EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud by 9aiboard: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Smh
Politics / Re: Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari. by 9aiboard: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2018
An average Nigerian youth doesn't know that Buhari is the right person that has the capacity to deliver Nigeria.. I trust the fact that most of the cabals are against him..

People should have small sense
Celebrities / Re: Fela Kuti's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. See Throwback Photos by 9aiboard: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2018
This nigga s immortal

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Gianni Infantino, FIFA President by 9aiboard: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Money talks

2 Likes

Politics / Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by 9aiboard: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

Would you vote Dangote If he ran for president? I mean he has run a successful business.

Why won't I vote him? He's one of the best heads in Nigeria and he makes good deals..that's why he's were he is today.

I would even be like heaven if he makes Nigeria he's personal business.

As Donald Trump (a business magnet) is ruling America ..ain't their economy growing?

What I mean is that

You need qualified people to do this job
Politics / Re: “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” by 9aiboard: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Incompetent people that wants to rule Nigeria.

I don't know how people reason..especially Nigerian youths. How do we allow all these to happen to us? Why?

How can we allow people that didn't achieve any reasonable small thing in their constituency and states to run a big Nigeria? How?

Where did our reasoning go to?

Do they buy our 4 years with small campaign money and promises?

I wonder how we reason atimes we Nigerians?

We praise all these people knowing too well that they are big thugs... Thugs that have made it in life.. Selfish, unreasonable and ready to cause harm for their own reasons.

Why Nigerians?

#NigeriansPleaseHaveSense

53 Likes 4 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Nigerian Automakers Struggle With Electric Vehicle Evolution by 9aiboard: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Lol... The problem is that our so called politicians and oil investors will not welcome this development. Because of there own selfish interest..

But all the same we are coming for them.either they die off and we collect all those money and national investments back or they stay alive and watch us do it..

Abachas case is just a good example of how laundered money can be traced..technologies will improve over time and we'll recover all

2 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Pls Webmasters Where Can I Get This Type Of Backlinks (pics) by 9aiboard: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
From heaven

F**k off
Webmasters / Pls Webmasters Where Can I Get This Type Of Backlinks (pics) by 9aiboard: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
I want to shoot my DA please can anybody help me with where I can get these back links?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.