Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

9jabarbie's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabarbie's Profile / 9jabarbie's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
[Qquote author=DonaTee post=57606212]
I did stimulate my ovaries like 5-6 months ago, although I took parodel like 2 months ago to balnace my hormones. I will be going for another scan on Monday to reconfirm the previous scan, will post the results here for your advice.

what treatment option did he giv to you? Did u stimulate ur ovaries with ovulation drugs in d last cycle?

also the cysts should be monitored if dey are increasing in size its not good.
some shrink on their own. Some gave to b drained asap
be that as it may u need to make fast lifestyle changes.
Eliminate artificial sugars n carbs.
Take lemon in warm water morning n night.

der was a post on shrinking cyst with black pepper, tumeric n ginger or with alligator pepper.

So depending on the approch your doctor is taking. The home remedies can b an adjunct.[/quote]

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
My dear mummies in the house,I greet you all oh!
I took your advice concerning my issue which was etopic pregnancy/ surgery last year, where the doctor said my other tube was slightly blocked. I went for another checkup yesterday and got the doctors report ( not Gods report so I am hopeful) The doctor said there's ovarian cyst on both ovaries measuring 4.6 and5.5cm respectively.
My mummies, where do I go from here? I don't want another surgery which was the doctors suggestion. Abeg make una put mouth for my matter. Is there any other way out?
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate . Baby dust to all of us! Amen!
quote author=Roseey0 post=57290718]Greetings to every Mama
Congratulations in advance
Because I know everyone here will rejoice in less than no time

9jabarbie
For blocked tube, Adhesions or scars in the womb
I suggest you dedicate 3months to this combo.
Serrapeptase enzyme
Chinese Motherwort_ Yi Mu Cao
Chinese St Paulswort_ Xi Xian Cao
CleanPoint Herbal Tampon to draw out the debris
While you massage with Castor oil pack

In this 3months
Plz, do not try to conceive. If possible be on Birth control pill.
This is to avoid another ectopic_ You won't lose this tube IJN. Amen

For CleanPoint I sell 3k per pack of 6
Yi mu Cao 5k per 100gram Granulated Tea form
Xi Xian Cao 5k per 100gram
Doc Best Serrapeptase 16k for 90cap 120,000iu

I stay in Ph but I really don't know the good labs. You can try opposite UPTH. There are labs around there.

Baby Dust to us all.
Keep Fingers alway crossed as you pray.

[/quote]
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please what cause sperm to come out of the body after baby dance and what is the remedy? It happens to me always.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Thank you all for your reply, please I stay io port Harcourt. I need someone to recommend a good hospital and the test you suggest I should do that wouldn't cost a fortune. God bless you.

My sister, God heal you, I think you should seek another opinion. God direct us all...[/quote]
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello ladies,
Firstly I want to say a big congratulations to all the expectant mother's in the house because this year we must be celebrated.
Please I need your advice I have been married for 3yrs pls and we have been TTC . through out the first year of my marriage I couldn't get pregnant and in the second year I visited a gynaecologist, after doing test like blood sugar, hormonal test, hsg, follicle tracking etc. The result came out and the doctor said I had homornal imbalance and my ovulation was weak. He placed me on some homornal drugs and clomid,on the first month of clomid I was pregnant but it was etopic. After my surgery the doctor said he took out the etopic tube but my other tube was blocked. Recovery was OK but since then I've been TTC again but to no avail, it is over a year now. What do you advice I do? Seek another opinion? I've been really scared going back to the hospital for the feat of bad news? Please I need your advice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Entertainment / Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Artist? by 9jabarbie(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2011
@dyabman,do u have a problem with me?? Ɣ r u calling me names?? Its my comment !! Get a life,the year is too young for this.
Entertainment / Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Artist? by 9jabarbie(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
Wiz boy,he is the youngest and tightest.
Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 9jabarbie(f): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2011
Contact me for your make-ups,
products like,
FM,
Sleek,
Mary kay,
Black opal,
M.A.C

And your designers perfumes,with brands like
DKNY,
Gucci,
Givenchy,
Calvin Klein,
D&G,
Chanel,
Giorgio Armani,
Nina Ricci,
Marc Jacobs,
Paris Hilton,
Britney Spears,
Lancome,
Ralph Lauren,
Dior,
Bur berry,
ETC,

you can reach me on 08163107039 or send an email to lasyash@yahoo.com,for more information.
Fashion / If U Reside In Calabar Or Ph Dis Is For You by 9jabarbie(f): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2010
We do door step delivery of cosmetics and designers perfume,and strictly payment on delivery. For more information call Annie on 08163107039.  or click on www.fragrances.fm/anitahonest
Fashion / I Need Ur Advice,pls by 9jabarbie(f): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
Am a fresh graduate and I just started the business of perfumes and makeup to keep body and soul together,pls can anyone tell me where to buy original perfumes and makeup at a reasonable rate? And also ur views and comment on if its a right way to invest would really be appreciated. you can also mail ur views to lasyash@yahoo.com .Thank you!
Technology Market / Re: Palm Treo Fone 4 Sale by 9jabarbie(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
pls i have this same ohine and got it from visa phone,the screen of mine is bad. i want to know if u can help fix mine or tell me where i can get screen for mine. Thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.