Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

9jabazeblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabazeblog's Profile / 9jabazeblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Celebrities / See What Davido Just Posted On Instagram Amidst Pregnant Rumors by 9jabazeblog: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Nigerian singer, Davido has shared his first social media post, hours after an American lady, Anita, and a French lady, Ivanna Bay, accused him of getting them pregnant.

Recall that Anita had taken to Instagram on Tuesday night June 26, to call out the singer, accusing him of getting her pregnant. According to Anita, they met in Dubai 2017, and it was not a one night stand as they kept communicating.

She went as far as conducting a pregnancy test which showed she was pregnant, and sharing videos of the test on Instagram. Read here, here and here

Hours after Anita's post, Ivanna Bay took to Instagram to claim that she is also pregnant for Davido. She too, like Anita, took a pregnancy test while filming, and then posted the video online.

While the world waited for Davido to address the rumours, the singer who is married to Chioma, instead, shared the poster of his hit music "Unavailable" on his Instastory.

He made the post a few minutes ago. See below...

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Photos: Davido's Long List Of Baby Mamas Will Shock You by 9jabazeblog: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
See More Below

1 Like

Celebrities / Photos: Davido's Long List Of Baby Mamas Will Shock You by 9jabazeblog: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2023
After Davido came to limelight in 2011, Ladies wouldn’t let the superstar be, here is a long list of his 6 baby mamas, chronologically.

1) Ayotomide
Ayotomide is the mother of Davido’s First child, Aanuoluwapo Adeleke. She is a businesswoman and a model. Ayotomide claimed that she had a sexual affair with Davido in 2013 when the young David came for a show at Ibadan, and Aanuoluwapo was born in 2014. After series of Denials, DNA was finally conducted proving 99.9 percent ! It was however not a profitable venture for Ayotomi as David had refused to be identified with her and her child.

2) Sophia Mamodu
Sophia is the mother of Davido’s Second child, Imade Adeleke. She is a niece of popular Nigerian journalist Dele Momodu.
Sophia and Davido had a brief relationship which started in 2013 and subsequently became very controversial and Imade was born in 2015.

3) Amanda;
This is Davido's best behaved Baby Mama and the mother of his look alike child , Hailey.
Hailey was also born in 2015 and his Third Child .
She is also US based .

4) Chioma Rowland Ejiofor;
Chioma is Davido’s longtime girlfriend and the mother of his fourth child , Ifeanyi Adeleke who later died. They have allegedlly been together since 2013, and they got engaged in 2018 and married recently. Chioma is a critically acclaimed Chef!

5) Larissa Yasmin Lorenco
Larissa is the mother of Davido’s fifth child, Dawson Adeleke. She is a British model and DJ. Larissa and Davido were rumored to be dating in 2019, and Dawson was born in 2020.

6) Anita Brown ;
This is the latest would be Baby Mama...
A new York based Self acclaimed Entrepreneur and "Child of God" which is rumored to have onlyfans account where she sells her N#de

There are others who continue to show up every now and then but one sweet thing about David is that he always shows up for his kids!!

What Can You Say About This?

Celebrities / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by 9jabazeblog: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38p5yP2Zz9g

A French lady named Ivanna Bayy, has also come out to say that she is pregnant for Davido.

001 is really a “One shot one Goal man”.

They had the romp in a hotel in Paris called Peninsula Hotel, and shortly after the Lady became heavy, she also did share a pregnancy test she did on the 3rd day of May 2023 confirming that she was pregnant.

This is coming after an American lady Anita Brown also accused the superstar of being pregnant for him.

2023 is about to be a year of many babies for the musician as it seems like while he was mourning the d#ATH of his son, he was busy moaning in different beds across the world.

Don’t blame him, people grief differently.

What do you think Guys? Davido Just Dey Nack Nack Anyhow

56 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido by 9jabazeblog: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
An American lady, Anita Brown, who claims to be pregnant for Nigerian singer Davido, has shared more receipts to prevule her involvement with the singer.

Her post has sparked a lot of controversy on social media, with many people criticizing her for being hell bent on dragging Davido.

She claimed that Davido sent her millions of naira just six days ago, on the 22nd of June, adding that she has no reason to lie against him.

She wrote:
“It’s funny cause y’all didn’t let me breathe since Friday. I go on social media for a few hours and now I’m the bag guy lmao. Yeah ok! Don’t play in my face. Every single person will eat their words when it comes to me.”

laurettakelz reacted: “Nah $20k I Dey see or nah my eyes Dey pain me.”

evve lvnn said; “Use this as ‘davido don jam mad person’ button.”

real.motty commented: “Anita is the weapon fashioned against Davido.”

official_nk_oma reacted: “Honestly this girl lost me when she said ” she doesn’t know davido is marred” asinnnnn!!!bHow can vou know davido and not know Chioma.”

pretty_ginii commented: “Ok we hy heard you to me this wasn’t the right way to handle this situation by trying to ruin his reputation common naa vou are an adult when a man sleep with you without protection are you not suppose to take a prevention pills.just say you want to hv davido’s baby is understandable.”

My People E Be Like Say This Matter Long oooo, What Do You Think? E Fit Be Through Sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by 9jabazeblog: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2023
A US-based entrepreneur, Anita Brown, is claiming she is expecting a child with Nigerian singer, Davido.

The lady, who is not holding down her claims, alleged that she met David in Dubai in 2017 and that it was not a one-night stand thing between them.

To back her claims, Anita shared several receipts and a video of herself conducting a pregnancy test on social media.

Checking out banging photos of Anita Brown below

What do you think about this young lady? I feel bad for his wife Chioma

1 Like

Romance / 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by 9jabazeblog: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
In a heartwarming display of young love, a 15-year-old girl received a grand gesture from her boyfriend to commemorate their one-year dating anniversary.

The generous gift, a 50-inch Roku TV, has ignited a heated debate among netizens regarding the appropriateness of such a lavish present for teenagers.

The elder sister of the lucky recipient, who goes by the Twitter handle @lulnille, took to social media to share the news of her sister's romantic surprise.

Posting a photo of the magnificent flat-screen television, @lulnille expressed her astonishment and excitement over the unexpected present
She wrote;

"Mind yall my lil sister is 15 and her boyfriend came through with a 50-inch Roku TV for their 1-yr anniversary."

However, the announcement stirred a diverse range of reactions from online users, with some questioning the young couple's relationship dynamics and whether a 15-year-old should be involved in a romantic relationship at all.

Concerns were also raised about the appropriateness of such an extravagant gift for individuals of their age.

See below;

Netizens Reactions...

@esoanwan commented; What's a 15 yo doing with a 50 inch TV??

@Asanele20729203 said; "Is a 15 year old not under age, for dating. 1 year anniversary that means she started dating at 14. Time have changed."

@thatYORUBAneega said; "The TV goes for less than $250. coulda worked for it, coulda stolen for it, they spend more on sneakers in the US. so I get him being able to afford it. what's weird is being cool with a 14yo having a bf, and being fine with her bf doing this. how old is he?

Nairaland / General / 2023 WAEC Questions And Answers Whatsapp Group by 9jabazeblog: 3:15pm On May 14, 2023
Good Afternoon Guys, It's No Longer News That WAEC Will Be Officially Starting On Tuesday. That Being Said, Do You Want To Get Legit And Reliable Answers 20 Minutes Before The Exams?, If Yes, Then You Are On The Right Post. I Have Just Created A Whatsapp Group Where We Will Be Sharing All The WAEC Answers For Free, All You Need To Do Is Click On The Group Link Below To Join The Group And Relex. You Can Share With Friends Too. All The Best. Below Is The Link To Join👇👇

https:///K4xl0ZRQOuL0FDvpzKoBhp
Nairaland / General / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For NPC Recruitment 2023 by 9jabazeblog: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Watch The Video Below To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For NPC Recruitment 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ej4Si_X1hc
Nairaland / General / Airtel Data Bonus Code 2022: How To Get 1gb For N200 On Airtel by 9jabazeblog: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Romance / Re: Photos Of The Most Hottest Nollywood Actress In Nigerian by 9jabazeblog: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
More.....

Romance / Photos Of The Most Hottest Nollywood Actress In Nigerian by 9jabazeblog: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Nollywood is filled with beautiful Actresses, this Actresses are not just beautiful, they are blessed with curvy body structures no man can resist.

Have you think of the most hottest Nollywood Actress in Nigeria? Check Out the hot Pictures of Luchy Donalds.

Luchy Donalds Picture will no doubt make you GAGA.

Source: https://thelegitreports.com/luchy-donalds-net-worth-age-photos-and-biography/

Nairaland / General / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actresses In Nigeria 2022 by 9jabazeblog: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2022
The likes of Funke Akindele, Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo are the notable Rich Yoruba Actresses in Nigeria, but do you know that new Actresses have made their way into the top 10 Richest Yoruba Actresses In Nigeria?

Who is the richest among the Yoruba Actresses we have in Nigeria have become a debate, as such, a careful research was conducted on their net worth and assets. After a careful research, am glad to share with everyone the updated list of the richest Yoruba Actresses In Nigeria.

Do you want to know them? Check Out below
https://thelegitreports.com/top-10-richest-yoruba-actresses-in-nigeria-2022/
Nairaland / General / Top 10 Richest Instagram Comedians In Nigeria 2022 by 9jabazeblog: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Comedy is becoming the new business in Nigeria currently, most of our Nigeria Comedians are really making huge amount of cash in Comedy.

Some of the are proud owners of different Houses, cars, and multi Million Businesses. Who is the richest Instagram Comedian in Nigeria? Well on this post, you will get to know the latest wealthy Comedians in Nigeria. Number 8 will shock you because she is a female.

Check Out the full list below using the link below
https://thelegitreports.com/top-10-richest-instagram-comedians-in-nigeria-2022/

Education / How To Check WAEC Results Without Scratch Card by 9jabazeblog: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Romance / Video: See The 20M Naira Bobrisky Got From His Married Boyfriend by 9jabazeblog: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nairaland / General / How To Browse And Download Videos In Flight Mode On Any Android Device by 9jabazeblog: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Nairaland / General / Latest Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat by 9jabazeblog: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hey Guys. Are you tired of purchasing data bundles on Glo? Do you want to start browsing for free on Glo? If your answers are Yes then worry no more because I have bring solution to your problem.

Everyone knows that Glo free browsing cheats are hard to find, as such I went on research, and after my research am happy to announce to all Glo users that I have finally gotten a way you can browse for free on Glo.

If you want to know how you can do this, I have made a video on that, please watch the video till the end and follow all the instructions and procedures you saw on the video. And boom you will say Goodbye to using your hard earned airtime to purchase data on Glo Network from today.

Watch the video below using the link provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ76xYGp7PY
Nairaland / General / Hidden Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Taaooma by 9jabazeblog: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Taaooma is a well recognize Nigerian comedian in the entertainment industry. Her type of comedy are no doubt exceptional.

Everyone loves Taaooma but there are hidden facts you probably didn't know about this beautiful Comedian.

Well today, I will be sharing with you the secret about Taaooma's Life Style. Use the link below to continue reading till the end

Taaooma Biography, Age, Real Name, Awards And Net Worth
Religion / Say These Powerful Prayer Point For Divine Healing And Breakthrough In Your Life by 9jabazeblog: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
1). Father Lord, i want to thank you for the privilege of being alive this morning, as I will be going out this morning, help me to meet miraculous grace with my future helpers in Jesus name.

2). Father Lord, let your protection and guidance follow me everywhere I go this morning in Jesus Name.

3). Father Lord, Save me from any evil arrow send against me in Jesus Name.

4).Father Lord, fight against those who fight against me this morning in Jesus Name.

5). Father Lord, destroy any hindrance that will make today hard for me in Jesus Name.

6). Father Lord, help me today and provide me my daily bread in Jesus Name.

For More Daily Prayers Use The Link Below to download Daily Prayer Points App On Your Smartphone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijabazeinfo.dailyprayerpoints
Religion / How To Get Powerful Prayer Points For God's Protection And Guidance In Your Life by 9jabazeblog: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
We all live in an evil world where prayers are the only ways to succeed. If you really want to succeed in life then you must make use of powerful daily prayer points for God's protection, mercy, guidance in your life every day.

In this post, I will be sharing with you guys how you can get daily prayer points on your phone daily.

Daily Prayer Points is a free prayer app that provides daily powerful prayer points for its daily users.

When you download and install this app you always get daily prayers ranging from prayer for protection, guidance, mercy, manifestation, breakthrough, open doors, and many more.

What are you waiting for? As a true believe you need this app in your life.

Download and install this app from play store using the provide link below
https://www.naijadailys.com.ng

Romance / 8 Things He Will Do For You If He Truly Loves You by 9jabazeblog: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Love is a wonderful thing to attempt if at all you are together with the right person who loves you exactly the way you do.

If you happen to be in love with the guy or girl who loves you 100% then congratulations because finding through love is hard these days.

Well, let's get into the main topic of this article. How do you know if a guy loves you? Some guys are shy, while some don't even know how to tell a girl they love or admire her.

In this post, I will share with you guys 8 Things He Will Do For You If He Truly Loves You

Use the link below for full articles and information

https://www.cpmrevenuenetwork.com/k3w2qg8x?key=f0e25eb41dc576726d574346a1a315b0

Nairaland / General / How I Made Over 20k Per Month Using This Side Hustle (see Proves) by 9jabazeblog: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Getting a side hustle is one of the best things everyone should do in this life, if you don't have one then I suggest you use the one I will mention in this post.

Depending on your parents or anyone else, is not a good idea because everything can change at a time.

A few months back in school before this pandemic came, I started looking for ways to make cool cash as a side hustle.

In this post, I will show how I made over 30k using this side hustle

Use the link below for full details and information
https://www.9jaconnect.com.ng/2020/08/how-i-made-over-20k-per-month-using.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.