Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React (2926 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by 9jabazeblog: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
In a heartwarming display of young love, a 15-year-old girl received a grand gesture from her boyfriend to commemorate their one-year dating anniversary.

The generous gift, a 50-inch Roku TV, has ignited a heated debate among netizens regarding the appropriateness of such a lavish present for teenagers.

The elder sister of the lucky recipient, who goes by the Twitter handle @lulnille, took to social media to share the news of her sister's romantic surprise.

Posting a photo of the magnificent flat-screen television, @lulnille expressed her astonishment and excitement over the unexpected present
She wrote;

"Mind yall my lil sister is 15 and her boyfriend came through with a 50-inch Roku TV for their 1-yr anniversary."

However, the announcement stirred a diverse range of reactions from online users, with some questioning the young couple's relationship dynamics and whether a 15-year-old should be involved in a romantic relationship at all.

Concerns were also raised about the appropriateness of such an extravagant gift for individuals of their age.

See below;

Netizens Reactions...

@esoanwan commented; What's a 15 yo doing with a 50 inch TV??

@Asanele20729203 said; "Is a 15 year old not under age, for dating. 1 year anniversary that means she started dating at 14. Time have changed."

@thatYORUBAneega said; "The TV goes for less than $250. coulda worked for it, coulda stolen for it, they spend more on sneakers in the US. so I get him being able to afford it. what's weird is being cool with a 14yo having a bf, and being fine with her bf doing this. how old is he?

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by TemplarLandry: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
cool
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by LikeAking: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
He is a great man.
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by theophorus(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wahala!

Children wen suppose focus their attention on something better na needless celebration dem dey do.

When dey grow up now one of them will be complaining of breakfast.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fira09:
Myn d44 nlfp mod Se un Muki na2 domin ique

You mods won't see insultive post like the above to ban, but when reverse is the occurrence, the opposite gender would be banned indefinitely.

Stay restless on a reporting spree. 😘😘

Have a lovely time in that F Town.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by ahnie: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Here for the comments.
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by vastolord4(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Imagine what she'd get when she turns 25

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by austine4real(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin grin grin

Na Dem

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by fourboys: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Future is great grin grin
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by Emmypure: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na chinko Hisense them even buy for her.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by falcon01: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
15 year old dey f*ck, at 15 yr old I was trying to balance On and Off ontop light switch

3 Likes

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by chudyprince: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taa which boyfriend?
Her brother who is doing fine probably outside naija bought her a tv and a satellite decoder to keep her away from predators outside grin
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by AfroKnight: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
There are some gifts a parent or the celebrant, herself, should buy.

I would not be surprised if the mom sees nothing wrong with this. That’s women for you.

A responsible father will be upset by this.
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by iTroll: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
I, a 20.year old man have received a total of 0 presents for my 20 recent birthdays
Nobody cares.
I only.got a cake twice in my entire life, 11 and 15 years ago respectively

And they say women are underprivileged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by Eriggs: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2023
chudyprince:
Taa which boyfriend?
Her brother who is doing fine probably outside naija bought her a tv and a satellite decoder to keep her away from predators outside grin
Where u read say na Naija girl?
How old are you chudy?
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by chudyprince: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Eriggs:
Where u read say na Naija girl? How old are you chudy?
how old are you to understand sarcasm?
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by emperor4love(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Possible now, american gals way de carry belle by 13 14years of age

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by drnoel: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2023
9jabazeblog:
In a heartwarming display of young love, a 15-year-old girl received a grand gesture from her boyfriend to commemorate their one-year dating anniversary.

The generous gift, a 50-inch Roku TV, has ignited a heated debate among netizens regarding the appropriateness of such a lavish present for teenagers.

The elder sister of the lucky recipient, who goes by the Twitter handle @lulnille, took to social media to share the news of her sister's romantic surprise.

Posting a photo of the magnificent flat-screen television, @lulnille expressed her astonishment and excitement over the unexpected present
She wrote;

"Mind yall my lil sister is 15 and her boyfriend came through with a 50-inch Roku TV for their 1-yr anniversary."

However, the announcement stirred a diverse range of reactions from online users, with some questioning the young couple's relationship dynamics and whether a 15-year-old should be involved in a romantic relationship at all.

Concerns were also raised about the appropriateness of such an extravagant gift for individuals of their age.

See below;

Netizens Reactions...

@esoanwan commented; What's a 15 yo doing with a 50 inch TV??

@Asanele20729203 said; "Is a 15 year old not under age, for dating. 1 year anniversary that means she started dating at 14. Time have changed."

@thatYORUBAneega said; "The TV goes for less than $250. coulda worked for it, coulda stolen for it, they spend more on sneakers in the US. so I get him being able to afford it. what's weird is being cool with a 14yo having a bf, and being fine with her bf doing this. how old is he?

I mean how is this ok at all?
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by Fira09(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React by CandidAdmin(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
WTF did I just read? The only question I have right now is how the BF was able to afford it. Or wait, how old is the BF gan sef?

Question of the day - what did you give your partner on your 1 year anniversary

Check my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) / Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. / Few Things You Need To Know About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.