Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido (4650 Views)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by 9jabazeblog: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2023
A US-based entrepreneur, Anita Brown, is claiming she is expecting a child with Nigerian singer, Davido.

The lady, who is not holding down her claims, alleged that she met David in Dubai in 2017 and that it was not a one-night stand thing between them.

To back her claims, Anita shared several receipts and a video of herself conducting a pregnancy test on social media.

Checking out banging photos of Anita Brown below

What do you think about this young lady? I feel bad for his wife Chioma

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by lassgidi(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2023
One thing must kill a man oshey baddest carry on following fela foot step wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by thaoriginator: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2023
grin

She a one bagga gyal me say... Fat pussy gyal me like, the pussy mussi tight me sure. A same thing me a go do if me a David, caw you see di gyal deh wit dat big fat pum-pum, she a irresistible enuh..

Night and day she haffi gimmie that thing, worst when a Hennessey me drinkin

Bombaclaat, you don't know say me addi pussy kingpin? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by TemplarLandry: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2023
cool
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by benjackugo: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Burruchaga71(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido na correct guy. Only an idiot will blame him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Earlystar698(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Women knows how to ruin their fellow women happiness, and they know how to use juju to get men they desire, anyway its up to davido

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by PerfectStranger(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Earlystar698:
Women knows how to ruin their fellow women happiness, and they know how to use juju to get men they desire, anyway its up to davido
So you mean she used juju on Davido?

To slap you dey hungry me. Who go see that fine a$$ with a working gbola ignore?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Dshocker(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Ugly
Old
Fake body...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by obiekunie01: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2023
this one plastic girl.

this our stars no just get better taste in women.
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Earlystar698(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:

To slap you dey hungry me. Who go see that fine a$$ with a working gbola ignore?

Your underestimating the mind and power of women..
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by lordnkem000(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2023
OBO na confirm nigga
But him for just calm down small na, why Bleep anyhow when u get chefchi for house to tumble as u like, my opinion though
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by talented321: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Even if that igbo girl no mean anything to him, atleast he should respect her feelings since he said he love's her.
As for me nothing will make marry any celebrity.
Me wey no be celebrity sef, no believe myself na celeb i want go believe.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by udede(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin

She a one bagga gyal me say... Fat pussy gyal me like, the pussy mussi tight me sure. A same thing me a go do if me a David, caw you see di gyal deh wit dat big fat pum-pum, she a irresistible enuh..

Night and day she haffi gimmie that thing, worst when a Hennessey me drinkin

Bombaclaat, you don't know say me addi pussy kingpin? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

it ah big disrespek fe ah fambily man fe bang ah gogo girls pumpum .Jah no like it at all . Ah true me tell ya from mi Hart. Polygamy ah cool but external punany ah no cool . A so mi say
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by RighteousDemon: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Those two guys up there with bombomclat vibes Una Don chop so? grinπŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by thaoriginator: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
udede:
it ah big disrespek fe ah fambily man fe bang ah gogo girls pumpum .Jah no like it at all . Ah true me tell ya from mi Hart. Polygamy ah cool but external punany ah no cool . A so mi say
mi bloodclat, you dunno say it a Jah blessing fi bring a pikney inna dis a world.. A curse fi those wey commit abortion, dem a nuh Jah Jah children.. Jah said "go inna di world and multiply. He never say one gyal, one bagga bwoy. grin
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by ashawopikin(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
I stand with OBO cool
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Kevineleven(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jabazeblog:
A US-based entrepreneur, Anita Brown, is claiming she is expecting a child with Nigerian singer, Davido.

The lady, who is not holding down her claims, alleged that she met David in Dubai in 2017 and that it was not a one-night stand thing between them.

To back her claims, Anita shared several receipts and a video of herself conducting a pregnancy test on social media.

Dem wan use yash kill my brother davido, Oluwa save your son.
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Kevineleven(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jabazeblog:

Dem wan use nyash kill my brother davido, Oluwa save your son.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by udede(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
thaoriginator:
mi bloodclat, you dunno say it a Jah blessing fi bring a pikney inna dis a world.. A curse fi those wey commit abortion, dem a nuh Jah Jah children.. Jah said "go inna di world and multiply. He never say one gyal, one bagga bwoy. grin
yea man multiplicashan de right way.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Seems davido likes dark women alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Omoawoke: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
It’s good to chop life.
See better meat
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Omoawoke: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kevineleven:

Dem wan use nyash kill my brother davido, Oluwa save your son.

He no fit die. He has the money, he deserves to enjoy himself

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Meteng: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
These celebrities don’t use protection when banging. And na them dey go still use as models for cd for me to buy and use and not enjoy myself
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Rexymania(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
E be like say na big yansh OBO dey like 😁
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Shapeaso: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
The baby set. David na guy wey sabi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Adewale1603(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
I thought na white woman
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Kobicove(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
This one is their business undecided
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Kylekent59: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
People's role model having unprotected sex with any woman he sees.

Kaii
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by mayor1814: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wahala. Today American lady, and it's like another French lady is also coming with her own pregnancy story... Wondering what chioma is feeling rite now, las las she go likely come out com portray love and light with Davido grin
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by bdon12: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2023
PerfectStranger:

E hungry me pass u

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Billgatessecond: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2023
9jabazeblog:

Honestly I blame all this celebrities. That why most if this ladies tie them down with pregnancy..
Before I get intimate with you . I and u will sign a contract and if u are ok then good relationship will start or strafing u can't just use pussy to come and tap what I have worked for

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.