Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

9JABETWORLD's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9JABETWORLD's Profile / 9JABETWORLD's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Sports / Watch Live Football Matches On Your Mobile Phone by 9JABETWORLD: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watch UEFA Champions league live on mobile

Schalke 04 �� vs ������� Manchester City
Atletico Madrid ��vs �� Juventus

click here now https:///VFvhL5ASPy or[url] https://www.bet9jas.xyz/p/watch-live-football-match-on-mobile.html[/url]

Sports / Re: How To Register And Fund Betking Online by 9JABETWORLD: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lightwizzy10:
If my atm is block and i hav mailed my bank and they are still delaying me, what other ways can i fund my betking account
Lightwizzy10:
If my atm is block and i hav mailed my bank and they are still delaying me, what other ways can i fund my betking account

if you have a gtb mobile app on your phone before the problem with your card simple follow the step by step method on this video below
https://youtu.be/wfZhNXVkRLc

or
https://9jabetworld.com.ng/how-to-fund-betking-online-account-using-gtb-ussd-code/

follow this other method by visiting your bank
https://9jabetworld.com.ng/how-to-make-deposit-on-betking-using-pay-direct-method/
Sports / Re: How To Register And Fund Betking Online by 9JABETWORLD: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Watch AFC Bournemouth -:- Chelsea and Liverpool -:- Leicester City on mobile with this APP

http://www.appcreator24.com/apk/app587109.apk
Sports / How To Register And Fund Betking Online by 9JABETWORLD: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Requirements for registration on Betking

Your username , first name, last name, date of birth, residential address, e-mail Address, phone number, password which must contain at least two numbers, etc to fund your betking you only need to have your ATM CARD with you and your android phone to fund online
check the video below for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5JUvcFMBMQ

https://9jabetworld.com.ng/betking-online-account-registration-and-funding/
Investment / Re: Top 10 Best Football Betting Sites In Nigeria by 9JABETWORLD: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
For Fastest online sport betting Sites in nigeria Visit https://9jabetworld.com.ng/ for details

Business / Re: Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria by 9JABETWORLD: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=woblow1 post=40573119][/quote]
For Comprehensive List Including Foreign Sport betting website that Nigeria Can Stake on check them out here
[url]
https://9jabetworld.com.ng/sportsbetting/best-betting-site-in-nigeria-2018/[/url]

For This List

sport betting nigeria sports betting nigeria revenue

sports betting nigeria company

bet9ja sport betting nigeria

sport betting in nigeria

online sport betting nigeria

sport betting sites nigeria

Also read:https://9jabetworld.com.ng/1960bet-nigeria-1960fast-paid-bet9ja-football-betting-highest-paid-how-do-i-make-deposit-into-my-1960bet-account-lovingbet-naija-top-5-merrybet-merrybet9ja-mybet9ja/most-popular-soccer-betting-company-in-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria by 9JABETWORLD: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2018

Business / Re: 1960bet Refused To Pay My Winning Sum by 9JABETWORLD: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2017
1960bet has resolve all the pending payout issue after their resent migration, so if you are having challenges with your payout the re apply again or contact them through this number:017001967
Sports / Re: Have I Been Scammed By 1960bet? by 9JABETWORLD: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2017
1960bet has resolve all the pending payout issue after their resent migration, so if you are having challenges with your payout the re apply again or contact them through this number:017001967
Business / Re: 1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets by 9JABETWORLD: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi86BFsHYw
Sports / Re: You Can Now Make Deposits Into Your MERRYBET Account Follow Direct by 9JABETWORLD: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Sports / Re: How To Fund Your Merrybet At The Nearest ATM Terminal With Your ATM Card.!_@_!__ by 9JABETWORLD: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Business / Register On Www.idashnaira.com And Win Lots Of Prizes With Jay-jay Okocha by 9JABETWORLD: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
About I.naira i-Naira Integrated Resources ltd (RC 930756) is a wholly owned Nigerian company registered in 2011 as a Consumer Sales Promotion Company. Our registered services include (but not limited to): Online discounts and value bargains for consumers; Branding, and marketing services; Advertising – promotion of commodities, services, person and ideas. In order to achieve the foregoing as well as in consideration of the economic realities in Nigeria, we designed a marketing system that protects and rewards our target audience (low income earners, students and unemployed Nigerians) with items and cash at the same time. The marketing concept is themed: SHOP & EARN (Single Level Referral Marketing Scheme). It is designed to enable our company grow a large service subscriber base towards the roll out of our core products: ✓ iNairaBid - Auction ✓ iNairaPromo - Retail Consumer Sales Promotions HOW IT WORK 1. Register on www.idashnaira.com ( www.i-Naira.com ) with your phone number N/b remember when registering select "Yes" where you where ask if you where referred and enter the phone number. 07034936423 2. Verify your phone number with the OTP (One Time Pass) sent to your phone 3. Enter your account details for receiving payments from i- naira.com 4. Enter the phone number of the user who introduced you to iDashNaira 5. Enter payment details and make a one-time subscription payment of N2,000 6. Click on LifeChangingDeals select and subscribe to a deal. Terms and Conditions apply 7. Earn instant N1,000 for every new user you introduce 8. Fulfil deal conditions and earn the item 9. We deliver items anywhere in Nigeria 10. You are at liberty to start a new deal each time your old deal is expires or completed

Sports / Help Center On Nairaland by 9JABETWORLD: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Register account. - NairaBet .com

Nairabet is a member of association of nigeria bookmarkers "ANB" and unarguably the #1 online betting platform in Nigeria, with highest and prompt payout, they have best available odds, unbeatable bonus, quick and easy account funding with your verve,master and visa card online with your laptop, and above all nairabet website is design for mobile phone users whether old or new andriod operating system .

HOW TO REGISTER /OPEN NEW ONLINE ACCOUNT ON NAIRABET
You can register with nairabet free of charge and get 100% bonus on first deposit.

REQUIREMENT'S
First name:
Last name:
E-mail: (accessible email for account confirmation)
Mobile:
Username:
Password:
Confirm password:
Date of birth:
State:
Currency leave it @naira
I'm over 18 years of age and I accept Nairabet' rules.* (must tick the box)
I agree to receive e-mails (tick the box if u wish to)
I agree to receive SMS (tick the box if u wish to)
Click here http://9jabetworld..co.ke/2016/02/how-you-can-fund-your-nairabet-account.html?m=1 to Register now.

HOW TO FUND NAIRABET ONLINE ACCOUNT
There are currently 6 ways of depositing fund online or offline on nairabet account.(1)Pay with your card (2)GTBank Internet Banki
(3)Pay with Visa. (4)Pay at ATM near you
(5)Bank deposit. (6)Pay to agent
For (1)(2)(4) and (5) follow the link below for screenshot image guide on how to perform fund deposit online easily.http://9jabetworld..co.ke/2016/02/how-you-can-fund-your-nairabet-account.html?m=1
OR click here https:///Mobile/deposit to locate nearby agent in your location to credit your account.

HOW TO PLACE BET ONLINE ON NAIRABET
After registeration, a confirmation link will be send to the email u peovided on registration click on the link to confirm your registration.
For The online betting with your phone or laptop proper,
(1) go to the nairabet website, select old phone if you are browsing with your phone and click on sigin and login with your username and password.

(2)select soccer if you want to bet on football

(3) select the country league you want to place your bet on eg if you select ENGLAND your will get to see all the leagues in ENGLAND like PEEMIER LEAGUE, CHAMPIOMSHIP,conference,LEAGUE ONE ,LEAGUE TWO ETC for friendlies select internation clubs then select "club friendlies"or international for countries friendlies.

(4) let say u selected ENGLAND then PREMIER LEAGUES you will get to see a list of matches available for selection, click on the match fixture u want to bet on for list of betting options to select from .
"For match fixture I mean Chelsea Vs Manchester city"

1=home team win, 2=away team to win, 1x=home win or draw, 2x=away win or draw, =both team to score in the match @ full time, ov2.5= minimuim of 3 goals in the match and so on. Click on the option to select then Click on your BACK button on your browser to choose other matches.

(5) After selecting on that particular league and wish to bet on let say Spanish (laliga) Italian (seriaA) germany (bundlealiga). Click on BACK Button until u get to the page where you can select the country and then leagues to play on .continue in that manner until you are done with your selections .you will see your selection ontop of your browsing page.

(6) after selecting your match there is a box with NRN SIGN where you will type in the amount you want to place your bet with like #100, #200, #500 and so on.....

(7) After click on OK to reveal your potential winning for that bet then finally click on PLACE BET.

(cool To check your bet you must login then click on HISTORY AND SELECT YOUR GAME TO DISPLAY THE GAME TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE WON OR LOST , N/B if you won the game your balance will increase automatically .

HOW TO APPLY FOR WITHDRAWAL/PAYOUT ON NAIRABET
Login and click on payout
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw into your bank account and click on next.
Make Free Daily Payouts! No Fees or Hidden Charges

* If you want to make withdrawal to different account than
you used before, simply remove old one.
Enter your banks account details

Bank account owner :
Bank account number :
Bank name eg GUARANTY TRUST bank PLC
Bank account type :Savings/current
Amount (NGN) : then Next
Within 24 hours your account will be credited and alert send to your phone.

1 Share

Travel / Re: Pls Does Anyone Know Where Konga Express Office Is At Umuahia? by 9JABETWORLD: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2016
gudluckgreat:
Pls does anyone know where konga express office is at umuahia? It is urgent pls

go to Obwo street by uzuakoli road
Sports / Re: Bet9ja.com Registration : How To Create An Account With ... by 9JABETWORLD: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
How To Fund Your Bet9ja Online Account [url]bet9jas..co.ke/p/blog-page.html?m=1[/url]

Sports / 1960bet Payout Without Winning Ticket ???? by 9JABETWORLD: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
payout without ticket can only be possible when you play online with your mobile phone or laptop . if you played in the shop and you lost your ticket then forget it no answer to that ,you don't have a prove of your won game, a slid way out is if you have the bet id the agent might consider at least but u will need to wait for weeks, if no other person provide such ticket to claim the winning then you can claim it with the ticket Id u have.

A safer way to Bet on 1960 is to Register online and play with your mobile phone ,the only ticket id u need to claim your winnings is the password and id of your online account .

once you login and check your game history and you have winnings just click on withdrawal a page where you will provide your bank account will pop up just fill it and choose your bank and within 24hrs you will get alert .this is the best way to bet my people

Register and Deposit fund on 1960bet here to start playing online
READ MORE HERE
http://9jabetworld..co.ke/2016/02/1960bet-online-users-webpayglobalpay.html?m=1

You can now fund your 1960Bet account using your Bank
ATM Card.

Step One: Click on the Pay with Card Option

Step Two: Put your 1960Bet Account Number and
payer Name and click Next

Step Three: Choose the payment option "InterSwitch
Verve and Naira MasterCard", Currency "Naira"
and Input Amount then click 'Next'.

Step Four: Review Payment information and Click
Next or Previous if any field is incorrect.

Step Five: Select Card type Verve or MasterCard
input card details and click pay

Step Six: An electronic receipt is generated on
completed transactions with reference IDs and
1960Bet account instantly funded and you can
place your bet.

IMPORTANT: Minimal deposit amount is 50 NGN .

1 Share

Sports / Re: 1960bet by 9JABETWORLD: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2016
How To Fund 1960bet Online Account With Atm Card
Online Funding/Deposit on 1960bet with your ATM cards like
master card, verve and visa card through webpay or global
pay online payment gateway.
Almost all the banks in Nigeria is accepted , Bank such as
Gtbank, Uba, Ecobank, Access bank, Firstbank , Diamond,
stirling and skybank are all accepted.
All you need is your ATM card and a username with any of
the online betting sites of your choice .
PROCEDURES:
1960BET: If you already have an account with 1960bet
follow this link
http://9jabetworld..com.ng/2016/02/1960bet-online-users-webpayglobalpay.html
for the method with screenshot for easy guide
Sports / Chelsea's,manu,mancity Provisional Premier League Fixtures 2016/17 by 9JABETWORLD: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Home start to League campaign
news Wed 15 Jun 2016

Sports Betting In Nigeria

A Review On The Best Sports Betting Sites In Nigeria

CLICK HERE http://9jabetworld..com.ng/

The fixtures for the 2016/17 Premier League season have been announced and Antonio Conte’s first competitive game in charge of Chelsea will be a London derby at Stamford Bridge.

West Ham United are our opponents on the opening weekend with our first away game taking place at Watford. We host Liverpool, champions Leicester and Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United in consecutive home games in September and October.

Tottenham visit the Bridge in late November ahead of a trip to Manchester City. We have home fixtures on Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve, against Bournemouth and Stoke respectively, before the return game against Spurs kicks off 2017.

Leicester and Liverpool are the next away games with Arsenal’s visit to west London set for Saturday 4 February. Our maiden trip to West Ham’s Olympic Stadium is exactly a month later.

We play both Manchester clubs in April and bring the curtain down on the season away to West Brom and, in our final game, at home to Sunderland on Sunday 21 May.

JOIN NAIRABET FREE HERE AND WIN MILLIONS
True Blue Memberships, offering priority access to tickets, are currently on sale

Please note: All the fixtures are subject to change due to live television broadcast selections and the impact of other competitions on the schedule. Matches against opponents competing in the Europa League (currently Manchester United, Southampton and West Ham) may be moved to a Sunday due to those teams playing in Europe the preceding Thursday).

This season, a selection of Premier League games will be moved to Friday evenings for live TV coverage.

Any changes to the dates for the matches in August and September are expected to be announced by 6 July.

CHELSEA'S PROVISIONAL PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES 2016/17 (Dates subject to change):
Date Opposition Venue
JOIN NAIRABET FREE HERE AND WIN MILLIONS

Sat Aug 13 West Ham United Home
Sat Aug 20 Watford Away
Sat Aug 27 Burnley Home
Sat Sep 10 Swansea City Away
Sat Sep 17 Liverpool Home
Sat Sep 24 Arsenal Away
Sat Oct 1 Hull City Away
Sat Oct 15 Leicester City Home
Sat Oct 22 Manchester United Home CLICK TO JOIN NAIRABET FOR FREE HERE
Sat Oct 29 Southampton Away
Sat Nov 5 Everton Home
Sat Nov 19 Middlesbrough Away
Sat Nov 26 Tottenham Hotspur Home
Sat Dec 3 Manchester City Away
Sat Dec 10 West Bromwich Albion Home
Tue Dec 13 Sunderland Away
Sat Dec 17 Crystal Palace Away
Mon Dec 26 Bournemouth Home
Sat Dec 31 Stoke City Home
Mon Jan 2 Tottenham Hotspur Away
Sat Jan 14 Leicester City Away
Sat Jan 21 Hull City Home
Wed Feb 1 Liverpool Away
Sat Feb 4 Arsenal Home
Sat Feb 11 Burnley Away
Sat Feb 25 Swansea City Home
Sat Mar 4 West Ham United Away
Sat Mar 11 Watford Home
Sat Mar 18 Stoke City Away
Sat Apr 1 Crystal Palace Home
Wed Apr 5 Manchester City Home
Sat Apr 8 Bournemouth Away
Sat Apr 15 Manchester United Away
Sat Apr 22 Southampton Home
Sat Apr 29 Everton Away
Sat May 6 Middlesbrough Home
Sat May 13 West Bromwich Albion Away
Sun May 21 Sunderland Home

Premier League release 2016/17 fixture list: United face Bournemouth away first
The 2016/17 Premier League fixture list was released on Wednesday morning and Manchester United will begin the new season with a trip to Bournemouth.
It will, of course, be Jose Mourinho’s first top-flight match in charge of the Reds and the Portuguese coach will be determined to start with a victory over Eddie Howe’s Cherries at the Vitality Stadium. United's opening home clash is against Southampton in the second fixture.
The first Manchester derby has been scheduled for 10 September at Old Trafford - as you can see in the full fixture list below - and that pits Mourinho against the Blues’ new boss Pep Guardiola. Our new manager will also face rivals Liverpool at Anfield on 15 October before returning to former club Chelsea a week later.
Other standout fixtures include the Boxing Day match against Sunderland at Old Trafford, a trip to West Ham United's new Olympic Stadium on 2 January and the final game against Crystal Palace, the club beaten by the Reds in this year's FA Cup final, at Old Trafford.
As ever, it is worth highlighting that all dates released by the Premier League are very much subject to change, with broadcasters Sky Sports and BT Sport yet to decide which matches they will show live.
You can download these fixtures to your calendar with our exclusive app at
www.manutd.com/calendar .
Premier League fixtures 2016/17
Sat Aug 13 Bournemouth A
Sat Aug 20 Southampton H
Sat Aug 27 Hull City A
Sat Sep 10 Manchester City H
Sat Sep 17 Watford A
Sat Sep 24 Leicester City H
Sat Oct 1 Stoke City H
Sat Oct 15 Liverpool A
Sat Oct 22 Chelsea A
Sat Oct 29 Burnley H
Sat Nov 5 Swansea City A
Sat Nov 19 Arsenal H
Sat Nov 26 West Ham United H
Sat Dec 3 Everton A
Sat Dec 10 Tottenham Hotspur H
Tue Dec 13 Crystal Palace A
Sat Dec 17 West Bromwich Albion A
Mon Dec 26 Sunderland H
Sat Dec 31 Middlesbrough H
Mon Jan 2 West Ham United A
Sat Jan 14 Liverpool H
Sat Jan 21 Stoke City A
Wed Feb 1 Hull City H
Sat Feb 4 Leicester City A
Sat Feb 11 Watford H
Sat Feb 25 Manchester City A
Sat Mar 4 Bournemouth H
Sat Mar 11 Southampton A
Sat Mar 18 Middlesbrough A
Sat Apr 1 West Bromwich Albion H
Tue Apr 4 Everton H
Sat Apr 8 Sunderland A
Sat Apr 15 Chelsea H
Sat Apr 22 Burnley A
Sat Apr 29 Swansea City H
Sat May 6 Arsenal A
Sat May 13 Tottenham Hotspur A
Sun May 21 Crystal Palace H
Dates are subject to change. Fixtures compiled by the Premier League in association with Atos.
TICKET INFORMATION
Match tickets for the majority of home games are on sale now, exclusively to Official Members. If you’re not yet an Official Member, don’t miss out, join today at ManUtd.com/membership or by calling 0161 868 8000. As a Member, you'll be able to take advantage of the widest selection of available seats for the home matches of your choice in the 2016/17 season.
Supporters can also visit ManUtd.com/fixtureVIP to buy Matchday VIP Experience packages for all home games, from £179. Matchday VIP Experience packages give fans the opportunity to view all the action from some of the best seats in the stadium and enjoy fantastic food and drink in of our hospitality suites - an unforgettable day out at the Theatre of Dreams
[​IMG]
MANCHESTER CITY PROVISIONAL LIST
City Fixtures 2016/17 season
Manchester City full fixture list
August
13: Sunderland (h)
20: Stoke (a)
27: West Ham (h)
September
10: United (a)
17: Bournemouth (h)
24: Swansea (a)
October
1: Spurs (a)
15: Everton (h)
22: Southampton (h)
29: West Brom (a)
November
5: Middlesbrough (h)
19: Palace (a)
26: Burnley (a)
December
3: Chelsea (h)
10: Leicester (a)
14: Watford (h)
17: Arsenal (h)
26: Hull (a)
31: Liverpool (a)
January
2: Burnley (h)
14: Everton (a)
21: Spurs (h)
31: West Ham (a)
February
4: Swansea (h)
11: Bournemouth (a)
25: United (h)
March
4: Sunderland (a)
11: Stoke (h)
18: Liverpool (h)
April
1: Arsenal (a)
5: Chelsea (a)
15: Southampton (a)
22: West Brom (h)
29: Middlesbrough (a)
May
6: Palace (h)
13: Leicester (h)
21: Watford (a
[​IMG]
Sports / Updated" Learn Here How To Make Deposit On1960bet Online With Atm Card by 9JABETWORLD: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2016
This is UPDATED " METHOD on how to fund 1960bet ,nairabet and merrybet online using your Atm card .

fund your online account with Nigeria Online Betting website with your ATM cards like master card, verve and visa card through webpay or global pay online payment gateway.

Almost all the banks in Nigeria is accepted , Bank such as Gtbank, Uba, Ecobank, Access bank, Firstbank , Diamond, stirling and skybank are all accepted.
All you need is your ATM card and a username with any of the online betting sites of your choice .
Among the online betting sites that accept ATM funding are merrybet, 1960bet, bet9ja and Nairabet.

PROCEDURES:

A) 1960BET: If you already have an account with 1960bet follow this link http://9jabetworld..com.ng/2016/02/1960bet-online-users-webpayglobalpay.html
for the method:

B) Merrybet:
Alternative follow this link https://9jabetworld.com.ng/2016/03/19/how-to-fund-merrybet-with-atm-card/
if you already have an account with merrybet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfkTaxPqbOk&t=221s

C)Bet9ja has just role out a simple easy method of
funding your online account online with your
Atm card via Quickteller at your sitting room with access to the world wide web.

FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW FOR GUIDE
http://bet9jas..com.ng/p/blog-page.html

D)Nairabet: You can now fund your NairaBet
account with your Bank Atm card.

http://9jabetworld..co.ke/2016/02/how-you-can-fund-your-nairabet-account.html?m=1

Sports / Learn How To Make Deposit On Your Merrybet Online Account With Atm Card by 9JABETWORLD: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
How To Fund Merrybet Online Account With Atm Card Online

Latest On How to fund your merrybet online account with your ATM cards like master card, verve and visa card through webpay or global pay online payment gateway.
this time around you don't need to waste
your time and energy going to the bank or any ATM machine near you.

Almost all the banks in Nigeria is accepted , Bank such as Gtbank, Uba, Ecobank, Access bank, Firstbank , Diamond, stirling and skybank are all accepted.
All you need is your ATM card and a username to fund your merrybet account from the comfort of your bed room with access to internet on your laptop.

PROCEDURES:

MERRYBET:follow this link http://9jabetworld..com.ng/2016/01/quick-easy-way-of-making-deposit-into.html
if you already have an account with merry for screenshot guide
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfkTaxPqbOk&t=221s[/url]

Sports / Re: Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account by 9JABETWORLD: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
How To Fund 1960bet Online Account With Atm Card

Online Funding/Deposit on 1960bet with your ATM cards like master card, verve and visa card through webpay or global pay online payment gateway.

All you need is your ATM card and a username with any of the online betting sites of your choice .

PROCEDURES:
1960BET: If you already have an account with 1960bet follow this link
http://9jabetworld..com.ng/2016/02/1960bet-online-users-webpayglobalpay.html
for the method with screenshot for easy guide

Sports / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Via Quickteller Easily by 9JABETWORLD: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bet9ja has just role out a simple easy method of
funding your online account online with your
Atm card via Quickteller at your sitting room with access to the world wide web.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW FOR GUIDE
http://bet9jas..com.ng/p/blog-page.html

1 Like

Politics / Re: Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW by 9JABETWORLD: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
When are we going to be focus on delivering expected democracy dividends to the electorate . prices of everything in the market is in the rising trend. #fromchangetochain

www.nairaland.com/2980050/how-win-100million-1960bet-just#43615568
Sports / How To Win #100million On 1960bet With Just #20 by 9JABETWORLD: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
A new opportunity has been offer by 1960bet for you to win #1billion,#200million and #100million with just #100,#50 and #20 respectively on 1960bet colossus lucky dip promo.

How To Play #1Billion COLOSSUS on 1960BET

[b]First Step:[/b]Register with them,fund your account then your eligible to start playing
Fund your account here http://9jabetworld..com.ng/2016/02/1960bet-online-users-webpayglobalpay.html

N/B:Multiple score selections on the same match (leg1) result to additional charge of extra #20,#50 and #100 depending on your choice of Colossus.

you can watch the progress of your selections on 1960bet colossus platform and cash out partially or hold your nerve to win big at the end of the match.

For More Continue Reading Here:http://9jabetworld..com.ng/2016/03/how-to-win-1000000-colossus-on-1960bet.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.