Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

9jaBlondie's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBlondie's Profile / 9jaBlondie's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

We were not there from the beginning, all we know is there was a complain and it was resolved. There was no defense but an apology from the accused.

A title which reveals the matter has been settled would be more appropriate.

That way in the future when the name autoelectng is place on Google, it will not be associated with fraud.

Done
Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

Now that you have received payment shouldn't the thread title be changed. His image is already stained on this platform.

I welcome your suggestion on what it should be changed to.
Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

Have you received the money owed?

I have. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Autoelectng NEEDS to explain why he was still collecting money using radautoworks name in partnership when it was obvious the car couldn't be fixed by him?

That wasn't the intent of what I said. My apologies if you interpreted it as so. I did not mean to indicate there was a partnership.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2019
radautoworks:
There are two sides to every story. Yes, AutoElect should come and address this but this is an issue still going to court and he had to be careful what he says. Yes he didn't fix the car but there is more to this story and it is not my own to tell. That being said, he is not one to run away from his debts. There will be an update in the future on this.

You must have me mistaken with the other case he was going to court on. Nonetheless, the matter has been settled offline as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Stop with the court thingy. The OP said you were running a package on her in cahoots with the accused.... even though you were far gone with babyradu.

That't not what I said. I mentioned her because it was not only one of the many screenshots he sent, but it was a sticking point that he used to delay coming to a conclusion about how to go forward with the car.
Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Personally I wouldn’t accept the refund unless it came directly from the original vendor as evidence in audit trail.

People don’t always realize the liabilities involved when you accept to work on a customers car.

I’m shocked too that Gazzuzz would open up liability by doing the refund. But una get your style for Naija.

There are still liabilities when a proxy/representaitive is involved. Unfortunately, I'll have to get proof as I can. Would be great if Gazzuzz would put in writing (via email, whatsapp) what he is paying for and as proxy to/representative of whom.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

confirm you have received the sum of 80,000

Balance is 86k. Check your whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 4:02am On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

autoelectng is a friend and a brother, he's been there for me a couple of times I have verified your story, kindly send me your acc number for a refund.

https:///2348033910382

He has my email and phone number. You can contact me through those means.
Car Talk / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
AutoElectNG is not a trusted professional.

Instead, he relies heavily on internet research to sound knowledgeable. I mean, this guy can screenshot for all of Africa! Manuals, factory documentation, third party documentation, his questions on online forums - you name it, I have emails full of them!

I fell for this and engaged him in June/July 2018 to fix an issue with my CVT (as well as do some other repairs). Stupidly, a large deposit was paid, and parts were purchased as his direction. Yet - he did not fix the issue. Still, he assured me that he would be able to solve the issue. Soon after, he asked for more money - even though it was obvious at this point that he could not fix the issue with the CVT. The last time I saw him was October 2018, where he promised to pay back the deposit (agreed at more than 80k after some deductions). His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time. When the agreed time elapsed, he wanted to say he would pay me back - but would not give a deadline!

For more than a year, I have been trying to get my money back. In the meantime, I had to pay someone else to carry out the repairs on the CVT while AutoElectNG gave assurance after assurance that he would be coming into some money, and would be able to pay me back ASAP. Numerous calls, texts, and emails to AutoElectNG have been unanswered since April of this year. I last sent an email on October 4. After getting no response (yet again), I decided enough was enough.

AutoElectNG, I take God beg you - pay me my money back and let's be done with this once and for all. If you can find time to arrange for training and give out internet advice, you can pay back the money you have owed for more than a year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Car Talk / Mechanic In Abuja by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2018
In need of a good recommendation for a mechanic in Abuja that can check out a throttle body/TPS and connections. Ran an scan that pointed out to some issues with the throttle, and I need to pinpoint if the sensor has gone bad, or if it's the wiring. The sooner the better.
Autos / Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2018
I can definitely attest. Yusuf knows what he's doing with CVTs. If you have any issues, give him a call.
Car Talk / Re: Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2014
shortgun:
Call Iliya 0805 560 1311 he works in Ali motors. They are located close to Louis Edet House(police headquarters)

Tell him you are from Chucks

Thank you Chucks!
Car Talk / Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by 9jaBlondie(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2014
I am looking for a mechanic or a garage in Abuja that is fully capable of servicing late model cars (2010 and later) that are highly computerized. This would mean servicing from brakes to full tune up to engine work. I am looking for a go to mechanic for all my car needs.

If you have any suggestions, please send them my way. Thank you.
Car Talk / Re: Any Help Where To Buy Genuine Parts For Nissan Altima 2003 3.5L SE V6 by 9jaBlondie(f): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Are you still looking for parts for your vehicle?
Fashion/Clothing Market / Re: FOR SALE - MAC Cosmetics, Human Hair Strip Eyelashes, Etc by 9jaBlondie(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Items are all still available!

Unsure of your color? Also offering consultations with a NYC based makeup artist! shocked Message me for details today!
Fashion/Clothing Market / For Sale - Crossover Handbag, Marc Jacobs Sunglasses, Flat Shoes, And Jewelry by 9jaBlondie(f): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
For more items and their pictures, please message me or join BBM Channel C004C587A

Fashion/Clothing Market / FOR SALE - MAC Cosmetics, Human Hair Strip Eyelashes, Etc by 9jaBlondie(f): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Hello all! Happy New Month! I have a few MAC, Red Cherry, Cherry Blossom and Victoria's Secret makeup products for sale. If interested, please send me a message or visit BBM Channel C004C587A

Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation - NW45 (x2)
Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation - N9 (x2)
Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation - C8

Red Cherry Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #5 (x2)
Red Cherry Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #202 (x2)
Red Cherry Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #217
Red Cherry Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #66

Cherry Blossom Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #47 (x2)
Cherry Blossom Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #100 (x2)
Cherry Blossom Human Hair Strip Eyelashes - #05 (x2)

Victoria's Secret PINK lip gloss in Wink for Pink
Victoria's Secret PINK lip gloss in Heartbreaker (x2)
Victoria's Secret Shiny Kiss Flavoured Gloss in Melonrageous
Victoria's Secret Lacquer Gloss Lip Shine in Supersleek

I can also source products from MAC or other brands. Please send me any request you may have. Thank you!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.