Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (10120 Views)

Resolved / If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2019
radautoworks:
There are two sides to every story. Yes, AutoElect should come and address this but this is an issue still going to court and he had to be careful what he says. Yes he didn't fix the car but there is more to this story and it is not my own to tell. That being said, he is not one to run away from his debts. There will be an update in the future on this.

You must have me mistaken with the other case he was going to court on. Nonetheless, the matter has been settled offline as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Autoelectng NEEDS to explain why he was still collecting money using radautoworks name in partnership when it was obvious the car couldn't be fixed by him?

That wasn't the intent of what I said. My apologies if you interpreted it as so. I did not mean to indicate there was a partnership.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:

You must have me mistaken with the other case he was going to court on. Nonetheless, the matter has been settled offline as far as I'm concerned.
SO THERE IS A DIFFERENT CASE......

CC
DANNYBRASKY

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

Have you received the money owed?

I have. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by mammanbawa: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2019
This school should do and resume sha
Some people head no dey function well again

5 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

SO THERE IS A DIFFERENT CASE......

CC
DANNYBRASKY

UDONMEANIT!!

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by diportivo: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2019
mammanbawa:
This school should do and resume sha
Some people head no dey function well again

cyberpeace bro'er

#cyberpeace grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Alfred74: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:

I have. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

Now that you have received payment shouldn't the thread title be changed. His image is already stained on this platform.

4 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

Now that you have received payment shouldn't the thread title be changed. His image is already stained on this platform.

I welcome your suggestion on what it should be changed to.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Alfred74: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:

I welcome your suggestion on what it should be changed to.

We were not there from the beginning, all we know is there was a complain and it was resolved. There was no defense but an apology from the accused.

A title which reveals the matter has been settled would be more appropriate.

That way in the future when the name autoelectng is place on Google, it will not be associated with fraud.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

We were not there from the beginning, all we know is there was a complain and it was resolved. There was no defense but an apology from the accused.

That way in the future when the name autoelectng is place on Google, it will not be associated with fraud.

Done
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mature adults

#cyberpeace

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Alfred74:

A Wise one has spoken

Let does doing permanent backup also update their backups grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:

Chai!!
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
thebigkendo:

Chai!!
let this matter rest
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
diportivo:

cyberpeace bro'er

#cyberpeace grin
kindly stick with a single moniker

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
For the avoidance of doubt and to set the record straight, there is no court case between AutoElectNG and anyone else at this moment, and most certainly not with any client as at today, and there is none that was conducted in the past either (Court documents are public documents and so this can be independently verified).

AutoElectNG cannot speak for the future though, because AutoElectNG reserves every right to pursue to the maximum limit prescribed by and permitted by law any infractions (violations and abuse) of AutoElectNG's rights.

Two wrong do not a right make, and so AutoElectNG guided by equity has thus exercised extreme restraint even though pushed to the wall on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
AutoElectNG:
For the avoidance of doubt and to set the record straight, there is no court case between AutoElectNG and anyone else at this moment, and most certainly not with any client as at today, and there is none that was conducted in the past either (Court documents are public documents and so this can be independently verified).

AutoElectNG cannot speak for the future though, because AutoElectNG reserves every right to pursue to the maximum limit prescribed by and permitted by law any infractions (violations and abuse) of AutoElectNG's rights.

Two wrong do not a right make, and so AutoElectNG guided by equity has thus exercised extreme restraint even though pushed to the wall on this thread.

great to see how proud you are of your brand. bu you owe us all an explanation of how you took Op's money without performance of contract

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by mammanbawa: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
diportivo:

cyberpeace bro'er

#cyberpeace grin

Yessir

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by timifakay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

great to see how proud you are of your brand. bu you owe us all an explanation of how you took Op's money without performance of contract

How much did you pay?

4 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
timifakay:

How much did you pay?

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
timifakay:

How much did you pay?
Data cost. Cyberpeace
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by uboma(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
AutoElectNG:

Your last paragraph is indeed laughable.

Who has pushed you to the wall that you have displayed extreme restraint?

Do you even know the meaning of what you posted?

I laugh in mandarin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
uboma:

I laugh in mandarin!
We are going the peace way.... Sire
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
uboma:

I laugh in mandarin!

Uncle why are you crying more than the bereaved? Nah money the guy owe no be thief him thief, you have no idea what went down, he had intentions of paying back the money owed , but unfortunately very few of you knew what he went through.

There is a reason some of us stay in our comfort zones when it comes to car repairs, we don't have to research each problem to fix it, so if you like line up 20 toyotas in my shop on Monday, by 6pm they are all done and dusted.

Nissan is a very sensitive car, the technicians approach was standard and obtainable in a civilised society, all that was required was patience to get best results.

Meanwhile nobody holy pass, last year one of my Bois crashed a clients car, full write off not salvageable, luckily you didn't hear about it, I for no hear word, we solved it like matured adults in a civilized manner, police was not required, lawyer not required Nairaland thread not required, time and patience and the client got a replacement vehicle.

From first post till now you have shown all manner of negativity towards autoelectng like he stole from you.

Be guided.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by uboma(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Uncle why are you crying more than the bereaved? Nah money the guy owe no be thief him thief, you have no idea what went down, he had intentions of paying back the money owed , but unfortunately very few of you knew what he went through.

There is a reason some of us stay in our comfort zones when it comes to car repairs, we don't have to research each problem to fix it, so if you like line up 20 toyotas in my shop on Monday, by 6pm they are all done and dusted.

Nissan is a very sensitive car, the technicians approach was standard and obtainable in a civilised society, all that was required was patience to get best results.

Meanwhile nobody holy pass, last year one of my Bois crashed a clients car, full write off not salvageable, luckily you didn't hear about it, I for no hear word, we solved it like matured adults in a civilized manner, police was not required, lawyer not required Nairaland thread not required, time and patience and the client got a replacement vehicle.

From first post till now you have been shown all manner of negativity towards autoelectng like he stole from you.

Be guided.

Hmmmm!

My initial comment was at your boy autoelectng who, obviously needs some tutoring on how to express himself in public.

I see no reason why you have chosen to be his chief spokesman. If you had asked him from the beginning to explain what really went down, MAYBE this thread would no longer be receiving updates as it is presently.

Anyways, teach your boy, autoelectng how to express himself. And may I remind YOU that I have as much posting rights on this forum as every other member here so YOU have no right asking me to keep quiet on any comment/thread I choose to criticize/commend.

I will ignore you henceforth on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Mayor555(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
if we touchlight their lives now, we'd be very surprised. but they're here forming sanctimonious.... dem wan flex grammar, dem wan form judge.... e pele, arayin ma to ya.

nonsense and rubber band!

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by uboma(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

We are going the peace way.... Sire

I come in peace as well but be kind enough to tutor autoelectng on how to express himself.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by mammanbawa: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Autoelect has done justice to this thread
Whoever is not satisfied should stick his head up his anus
Bunch of bitter people
If you're irked and you quote me
It means one thing
You're not happy the issue was resolved
Y'all prefer to see someone dragged in the mud

7 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
uboma:

Hmmmm!

My initial comment was at your boy autoelectng who, obviously needs some tutoring on how to express himself in public.

I see no reason why you have chosen to be his chief spokesman. If you had asked him from the beginning to explain what really went down, MAYBE this thread would no longer be receiving updates as it is presently.

Anyways, teach your boy, autoelectng how to express himself. And may I remind YOU that I have as much posting rights on this forum as every other member here so YOU have no right asking me to keep quiet on any comment/thread I choose to criticize/commend.

I will ignore you henceforth on this thread.

Nothing to see any more

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Be guided?
Madness?
#Cyberbullying

Don't bully uboma.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speed Limiter: FRSC Impounds 20 Vehicles In Onitsha / Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? / Petrol Vs. Diesel: What Engine To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.