Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (10122 Views)

Resolved / If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
dannybrasky:

It is in human nature to latch onto controversy!!

Cash refunded/apology tendered!!
Cyberpeace!!

Peace must be positive. Crime cannot be hidden behind Peace. Receiving under false pretence is a crime in Nigeria... and very punishable by law.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
AgentGoat:

Explain to us why you collected her money without doing the job since last year because people will be skeptical of you from now on. Tell us what happened?
Exactly. And he should stop using the term "we" for something he personally conceived and privately executed by dropping radautoworks name from time to time.... And Radautoworks made it very simple by refusing to have a reachable line either for confirmation or clarification.

I believe it's possible to run some street smart packages using her online profile...

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Peace must be positive. Crime cannot be hidden behind Peace. Receiving under false pretence is a crime in Nigeria... and very punishable by law.

It's not and can't be hidden! This is a dent autoelect can't wash away,good or bad no matter how hard he scrubs it off. Whoever searches for his moniker would come across this thread,but the bone of contention is o.p called him out in order to get his/her money,and money had been refunded followed by an apology. Choosing to explain what went down would have raised lots of arguments on who is right or wrong,which I believe is unnecessary at this point. Cos in the end it will defeat the purpose of this thread. WHICH IS (REFUND).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
dannybrasky:

It's not and can't be hidden! This is a dent autoelect can't wash away,good or bad no matter how hard he scrubs it off. Whoever searches for his moniker would come across this thread ,but the bone of contention is o.p called him out in order to get his/her money,and money had been refunded followed by an apology. Choosing to explain what went down would have raised lots of arguments on who is right or wrong,which I believe is unnecessary at this point. Cos in the end it will defeat the purpose of this thread. WHICH IS (REFUND).

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
dannybrasky:

It's not and can't be hidden! This is a dent autoelect can't wash away,good or bad no matter how hard he scrubs it off. Whoever searches for his moniker would come across this thread,but the bone of contention is o.p called him out in order to get his/her money,and money had been refunded followed by an apology. Choosing to explain what went down would have raised lots of arguments on who is right or wrong,which I believe is unnecessary at this point. Cos in the end it will defeat the purpose of this thread. WHICH IS (REFUND).
His problem. Our issue is very different.

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

grin You already know baba grin
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Smartchoiice:

His problem. Our issue is very different.
Ok boss.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You need to make some smart choice and get a LIFE outside Nairaland.

The OP want a refund, he/she has got a refund and apology.

A request was made to delete someone moniker out of the complaints since she is a 3rd party to the transaction, the OP is yet to compiled, yet you are here ranting like a Corolla with a mismatched brainbox.

Except you're part of the transaction from day one or spoke with either party, don't judge or run your mouth.

Because you have Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you should abuse your freedom.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2019
TheCar:

You need to make some smart choice and get a LIFE outside Nairaland.

The OP want a refund, he/she has got a refund and apology.

A request was made to delete someone moniker out of the complaints since she is a 3rd party to the transaction, the OP is yet to compiled, yet you are here ranting like a Corolla with a mismatched brainbox.

Except you're part of the transaction from day one or spoke with either party, don't judge or run your mouth.

Because you have Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you should abuse your freedom.

Charge and bail lawyer. Wehdone. Try to get some sleep. Next time you get itchy fingers try not to mention me.

4 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Mayor555(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Lemme copy Bros dipotivo style on this one.

Awon oni yeye, they want another episode upon episode...
Op requested for refund and not answers to questions.
E pele, e ti wound, you want another degenerations, another war..
You no dey tire..? Eyin alainikanse gbogbo....
The purpose of thread has been fulfilled, but you're not satisfied....you still wan flex grammar and muscles, you wan write journal,
Iyen eyin Mr righteous/Perfect abi, e gbenu soun, radarada oshi!
If you're not satisfied with the way the case was closed, go to radio station or go to hell.

Let Op open thread and do the questioning....

Nonsense and ingredient.

4 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Let me copy my cousin on this one.... Why would the OP not tell us the full story? Why would the accused not explain his side?

Anyways I am hopeful to know the details of the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Fentanyl: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2019
dannybrasky:

It's not and can't be hidden! This is a dent autoelect can't wash away,good or bad no matter how hard he scrubs it off. Whoever searches for his moniker would come across this thread,.

GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10449491_10398223blondedogjpeg0c11ef5f9b5ef86a8a394e7ae82cef99_jpeg_jpeg457269d7207c57cbff19b90f781dc475

dannybrasky:

grin You already know baba grin

permanent backup of the thread for when they conspire to hide and delete this thread-

https://web.archive.org/web/20191025055537/https://www.nairaland.com/5489200/beware-autoelectng

save the link, it would always be live and online even when this thread has been hidden

we also have saved backups of the other deleted hidden threads, all for future reference

sense pass sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin
Mad people everywhere!!!

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by KINGreignn: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Fentanyl:

permanent backup of the thread for when they conspire to hide and delete this thread-

https://web.archive.org/web/20191025055537/https://www.nairaland.com/5489200/beware-autoelectng

save the link, it would always be live and online even when this thread has been hidden

we also have saved backups of the other deleted hidden threads, all for future reference

sense pass sense

Have you started again?
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by LeJeun3: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Fentanyl:

sense pass sense

Any monetary value of said threads?!

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by timifakay(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Fentanyl:

sense pass sense

Welcome on board

Also remember to back this up: https://www.nairaland.com/5434765/clean-company-seldom-used-toyota
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2019
LeJeun3:

Any monetary value of said threads?!

people don't just know how to use their data. sad

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2019
thebigkendo:
grin grin
Mad people everywhere!!!

timifakay:

Welcome on board

Also remember to back this up: https://www.nairaland.com/5434765/clean-company-seldom-used-toyota

KINGreignn:

Have you started again?

It's not him, it's a wanna be him
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by KINGreignn: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

It's not him, it's a wanna be him

Okay o.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by asamwababy: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who is Auto elect,pls remind me if its the dude at Gbagada expressway?
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by diportivo: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
someone will still kuku be fooled by the mask undecided
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by ugreat(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
asamwababy:
Who is Auto elect,pls remind me if its the dude at Gbagada expressway?
What happened to the dude at Gbagada expressway Oga?
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'll ignore autoelectng on this one. And let matters slide..

But if I hear peemmm again....

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Mayor555(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dem no feed you attention, so why not if not?
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some people are desperate to have the thread continue unabated.... We don finish matter off-forum thank you.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by jodecibmw: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
How do you do what you do and still be normal, I don't just get it. You use two monikers to crucify someone, use maybe one or two others to pat his back, use another moniker to stay neutral, still use another moniker to keep the line open in case the storm you're looking for resurfaces and use one of the initial first moniker to accept peace and calm down, the list goes on and on....

I just hope you maintain your sanity in all these, numerous monikers would entail one to end up with mental problems, you're indeed a genius to manage all these monikers and still have time to fight online. I always love to read diportivo's and nurey's comments cos they always have wisdom and sound words to say, peace...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
diportivo:
someone will still kuku be fooled by the mask undecided
Cyberpeace.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Alfred74: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:
AutoElectNG is not a trusted professional.

Instead, he relies heavily on internet research to sound knowledgeable. I mean, this guy can screenshot for all of Africa! Manuals, factory documentation, third party documentation, his questions on online forums - you name it, I have emails full of them!

I fell for this and engaged him in June/July 2018 to fix an issue with my CVT (as well as do some other repairs). Stupidly, a large deposit was paid, and parts were purchased as his direction. Yet - he did not fix the issue. Still, he assured me that he would be able to solve the issue. After all, he was also asking his friend radautoworks for advice also (mind you - all while she was getting ready to give birth). Soon after, he asked for more money - even though it was obvious at this point that he could not fix the issue with the CVT. The last time I saw him was October 2018, where he promised to pay back the deposit (agreed at more than 80k after some deductions). His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time. When the agreed time elapsed, he wanted to say he would pay me back - but would not give a deadline!

For more than a year, I have been trying to get my money back. In the meantime, I had to pay someone else to carry out the repairs on the CVT while AutoElectNG gave assurance after assurance that he would be coming into some money, and would be able to pay me back ASAP. Numerous calls, texts, and emails to AutoElectNG have been unanswered since April of this year. I last sent an email on October 4. After getting no response (yet again), I decided enough was enough.

AutoElectNG, I take God beg you - pay me my money back and let's be done with this once and for all. If you can find time to arrange for training and give out internet advice, you can pay back the money you have owed for more than a year.

Have you received the money owed?
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Alfred74: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:

There are still liabilities when a proxy/representaitive is involved. Unfortunately, I'll have to get proof as I can. Would be great if Gazzuzz would put in writing (via email, whatsapp) what he is paying for and as proxy to/representative of whom.

Do you want to refund the money allegedly paid by gazzuzz because it was not paid by autoelectng? Are you here for your money or to tarnish autoelectng's image online?

6 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Stop with the court thingy. The OP said you were running a package on her in cahoots with the accused.... even though you were far gone with babyradu.

That't not what I said. I mentioned her because it was not only one of the many screenshots he sent, but it was a sticking point that he used to delay coming to a conclusion about how to go forward with the car.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2019
9jaBlondie:

That't not what I said. I mentioned her because it was not only one of the many screenshots he sent, but it was a sticking point that he used to delay coming to a conclusion about how to go forward with the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speed Limiter: FRSC Impounds 20 Vehicles In Onitsha / Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? / Petrol Vs. Diesel: What Engine To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.