Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

9jaflave's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaflave's Profile / 9jaflave's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by 9jaflave: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Only in Nigeria.
Car Talk / Re: Inside Kazeem's Dictionary: Nicknames For Car Parts by 9jaflave: 2:37pm On May 30, 2016
thermostat- Kamostat
Oil filter- Ho fita
Politics / Re: Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) by 9jaflave: 11:51am On May 24, 2016
This is the best response so far by any governor in states afflicted by these lawless and murderous herdsmen.
And by the way this blackpanda guy lacks understanding.
It is very lawful of you under divine or secular laws to defend yourself or loved ones by any means necessary from harm.
A man comes to your house with AK47 to steal, kill and rape; and you have the capacity to defend yourself, but you refuse to do so. Then you are worse than a dummy! The Nigerian police can never secure nigeria as presently constituted. State police and community vigilante is a must!!!
Kudos to Gov Fayose. This time he is on point!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nairaland / General / Alex Badeh Got N558m From Staff Salaries Monthly- Witness by 9jaflave: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Salisu Abdullahi, a retired air commodore, has told Justice Okon Abang of the federal high court, Abuja, that Alex Badeh, while he was the chief of air staff, “usually” instructed him to convert N558m to dollars and bring to his house.

The amount represented the leftover of funds meant for the monthly payment of staff salaries, said Abdullahi, who was director of finance and account of the Nigeria air force from October 2010 to December 2013.

Abdullahi, who is the first witness called by Rotimi Jacobs, the prosecution in the ongoing trial of Badeh, however, said that the instruction to convert the money to dollar was given to him verbally as it is custom in the military.

“We receive about N4bn monthly for the payment of salaries. Our total wage bill, when I was finance director, was above N2bn,” he explained.

“The balance of the money for personnel emolument was about N1.7bn‎. The sum of N558m was earmarked for the general administration of the chief of staff’s office monthly. The balance is proposed for disbursement to the units.

‎”‎In most cases the chief of air staff directs that the amount be exchange into US dollars and taken to the headquarters Nigeria air force camp‎. When this money is exchanged it is brought to me, and I take this money to the chief air staff at home- his official residence at Niger Barracks.

“As military officers we don’t request for any acknowledgment. In some cases, I do tell the finance officer to meet me at air house at Niger barracks with the money so that he can see when I hand over the money to the chief of air staff.

“The instruction to convert the money to dollar was not in writing. The chief of air gives many instructions that are not in writing. The instructions in writing are those requests forwarded to his office from the branches.

‎”When I came I met N120m earmarked for the office of the director of finance. It was part of the balance of personal emolument released monthly. But I rejected it. I asked that the money place under the control of the chief of staff for tours and visits, and other sundry issues.”

https://www.thecable.ng/usually-helped-badeh-convert-n558m-staff-salaries-dollars-says-witness

Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com by 9jaflave: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks a million!
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com by 9jaflave: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
PLEASE HELP TO CHECK: 5N1ED28T93C702840
Nairaland / General / When An Agege Bread Seller Meets A Renowned Photographer by 9jaflave: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerian social media has been recently abuzz with the story of Olajumoke Orisaguna, the agege bread seller, whose chance encounter with renowned photographer, TY Bello during a photo shoot suddenly altered the course of her life. That meeting landed her on the cover of Thisdaystyle.

Jumoke has been featured in Huffington Post and will also be featured on CNN as they have been documenting the process of her photo shoot with Nigerian designer April by Kunbi. So what happens when an Agege bread seller meets a renowned photographer? Life happens...the Rhythm changes and Destiny calls.

We all probably at some point in our lives have met people who drastically altered the course of our lives. It may have been for good or bad, whichever way, you are still here. One simple chance encounter can open a new chapter in your life. So never ever give up.

Jumoke was simply doing her own thing and a new chapter opened in her story. In the midst of all this, I wonder what is truly going on in this young woman's head. I wonder if she even knows what she wants. I wonder where all of this is leading her to. I wonder if she has wise counsellors around her. I wonder if anyone has asked her what she really wants and not what everyone expects her to be.

In the midst of all of this buzz, let us remember that she is a wife and mother, whose primary duty is to her family. Let us remember that chance encounters sometimes make or mar us. Let us help Jumoke keep up with the tempo of the moment. Let us help her find Purpose and true meaning in this season of her life.

http://9jaflave..com.ng/2016/02/9jaflave-soliloquy-agege-bread-seller-jumoke-Orisaguna-ty-bello.html

Politics / Re: How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage by 9jaflave: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2016
(wealthinfos) Such an ignorant post. You don't even have your facts right.
Do your research properly before you advertise your ignorance!
Family / Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by 9jaflave: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
alberto2k:
lol. . a friend sent this to me, decided to share. . . grin grin

My uncle once said he celebrated his birthday with a Bag of Rice in a big Bowl. . . maybe he meant it this way grin

I find this highly distressing.
Politics / FULL TEXT: General Muhammadu Buhari’s Official Acceptance Speech by 9jaflave: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
The Die is Cast

Acceptance Statement by General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
April 1st, 2015

I am immensely grateful to God for this day and for this hour. I feel truly honoured and humbled that the Nigerian people have so clearly chosen me to lead them. The official announcement from INEC was the moment the vast majority of Nigerians had hoped and been waiting for. Today, history has been made, and change has finally come. Your votes have changed our national destiny for the good of all Nigerians .

INEC has announced that I, Muhammadu Buhari, shall be your next president. My team and I shall faithfully serve you. There shall no
longer be a ruling party again: APC will be your governing party. We shall faithfully serve you. We shall never rule over the people as if
they were subservient to government.

Our long night has passed and the daylight of new democratic governance has broken across the land. This therefore is not a victory
for one man or even one party. It is a victory for Nigeria and for all Nigerians. Millions of you have worked for this day. So many have
risked life and livelihood; and others have died that we may witness this moment.

And it is with a very heavy heart that I report many deaths and injuries amidst the jubilations yesterday. We send our sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who lost their lives; and wish speedy recovery to those who suffered injuries. I appeal to all our supporters to celebrate this victory with prayers and reflection instead of wild jubilation.

May the souls of those who died rest in peace. Let us take a moment of silence to honour all of those whose sacrifices have brought us to this fine and historic hour. As the results of the election have shown, their labour has not been and will never be in vain. Democracy and the rule of law will be re-established in the land.

Let us put the past, especially the recent past, behind us. We must forget our old battles and past grievances—and learn to forge ahead. I assure you that our government is one that will listen to and embrace all.

I pledge myself and our in-coming administration to just and principled governance. There shall be no bias against or favouritism for any Nigerian based on ethnicity, religion, region, gender or social status. I pledge myself and the government to the rule of law, in which none shall be so above the law that they are not subject to its dictates, and none shall be so below it that they are not availed of its protection.

You shall be able to go to bed knowing that you are safe and that your constitutional rights remain in safe hands. You shall be able to voice your opinion without fear of reprisal or victimisation. My love and concern for this nation and what I desire for it extends to all, even to those who do not like us or our politics. You are all my people and I shall treat everyone of you as my own. I shall work for those who voted for me as well as those who voted against me and even for those who did not vote at all. We all live under one name as one nation: we are all Nigerians.

Some unfortunate issues about my eligibility have been raised during the campaign. I wish to state that through devotion to this nation, everything I have learned and done has been to enable me to make the best possible contribution to public life. If I had judged myself incapable of governing I would never have sought to impose myself on it. I have served in various capacities and have always put in my best.

But despite the rancour of the elections, I extend a hand of friendship and conciliation to President Jonathan and his team. I hereby wish to
state that I harbour no ill will against anyone.

Let me state clearly that President Jonathan has nothing to fear from me. Although we may not agree on the methods of governing the nation, he is a great Nigerian and still our president. He deserves our support and permanent respect by virtue of the office he has held.

This is how an honourable nation treats its servants and conducts its affairs; and this is how Nigeria should be.

I look forward to meeting with President Jonathan in the days to come to discuss how our teams can make the transition of administrations as efficient as possible.

Here, I want to thank my party for selecting me as its candidate. I thank our party leaders and members for the steadfast contributions
they made to bring our dream to fruition. I thank INEC, the police and all other government agencies for performing their tasks in a proper manner and for refusing to be induced to undermine the election and the democratic process.

I also wish to thank religious Leaders, traditional leaders, the media, labour unions, Civil Society organisations, organised private sector,
youths and students for their roles in this election.

Here, I want to thank my party for selecting me as its candidate. I thank our party leaders and members for the steadfast contributions
they made to bring our dream to fruition. I thank INEC, the police and all other government agencies for performing their tasks in a proper manner and for refusing to be induced to undermine the election and the democratic process.

I also wish to thank religious Leaders, traditional leaders, the media, labour unions, Civil Society organisations, organised private sector,
youths and students for their roles in this election.

I give special thanks to President Obama and his timely intervention and support for peaceful and credible elections in Nigeria and for
sending Secretary John Kerry and other United States officials. The European Union – especially the United Kingdom, France, Germany and other nations that were actively involved in ensuring the success of this election are equally appreciated. My sincere thanks to the United Nations Secretary General Mr Ban-Ki Moon. The Commonwealth, China, India and other Asian and Gulf states are also hereby appreciated.

Finally our brothers in the African Union and ECOWAS have truly and clearly shown and demonstrate their commitment to our
democratisation process. Former Presidents John Kuffour, Amos Sawyer, Bakili Muluzi and his team are well appreciated. I must also
add my appreciation for the role played by civil societies, national and International observers, other world leaders in ensuring that Nigeria holds free and fair elections.

I assure all foreign governments that Nigeria will become a more forceful and constructive player in the global fight against terrorism
and in other matters of collective concern, such as the fight against drugs, climate change, financial fraud, communicable diseases and
other issues requiring global response. I want to assure our fellow African nations that Nigeria will now stand as a more constructive
partner in advancing the matters of concern to our continent, particularly with regard to economic development and eradication of
poverty.

Former head of state and president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, General Yakubu Gowon, Alh. Shehu Shagari, General Ibrahim Babangida, Chief Ernest Shonekan and General Abdulsalami Abubakar deserve commendations for their statesmanship and words of caution and counsel for peace during the tense moments of this electoral period.

Most of all, I thank the people of Nigeria for reposing their confidence in me at this trying moment. Our nation wrestles many challenges including insecurity, corruption, economic decline. I pledge to give you my best in tackling these problems.

The good people of Nigeria, your obligation does not end with casting your ballot. I seek your voice and input as we tackle these problems.

This will not be a government democratic only in form. It will be a government democratic in substance and in how it interacts with its
own people.

No doubt, this nation has suffered greatly in the recent past, and its staying power has been tested to its limits by crises, chief among
which is insurgency of the Boko Haram. There is no doubt that in tackling the insurgency we have a tough and urgent job to do. But I
assure you that Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring
back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. We shall spare no effort until we defeat terrorism.

Furthermore, we shall strongly battle another form of evil that is even worse than terrorism—the evil of corruption. Corruption attacks and seeks to destroy our national institutions and character. By misdirecting into selfish hands funds intended for the public purpose, corruption distorts the economy and worsens income inequality. It creates a class of unjustly-enriched people.

Such an illegal yet powerful force soon comes to undermine democracy because its conspirators have amassed so much money that they believe they can buy government. We shall end this threat to our economic development and democratic survival. I repeat that
corruption will not be tolerated by this administration; and it shall no longer be allowed to stand as if it is a respected monument in this
nation.

I ask you to join me in resolving these and the other challenges we face. Along the way, there will be victories but there may also be
setbacks. Mistakes will be made. But we shall never take you for granted; so, be rest assured that our errors will be those of
compassion and commitment not of wilful neglect and indifference.

We shall correct that which does not work and improve that which does. We shall not stop, stand or idle. We shall, if necessary crawl,
walk and run to do the job you have elected us to do.

I realise that the expectation of our people today is as high as their commitment to change has been strong and their belief in us
unshaken. While we pledge to begin doing our best without delay, we would like to appeal to them to appreciate the gravity of our situation, so that we become more realistic in our expectations.

We will govern for you and in your interests. Your vote was not wasted.

This is not the first time Nigerians have cast their votes for us, and this is not the first time they have been counted; but this is the first time that the votes have been allowed to count. With the help of God, we pledge to do our utmost to bring forth the Nigeria you seek.

Thank you for your patience and attention.

General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
President-Elect,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Nairaland / General / Nigeria@54 - What Is Your Most Inspirational Nigerian Song by 9jaflave: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/10/nigeria-54th-independence-what-is-your-most-inspirational-nigerian-song.html

Celebrate Nigeria's Independence today by sharing with us one Nigerian song that has inspired you so much. Whether old skool or new skool, reveal why you are so inspired by that particular Nigerian song.

For me 'Great Nation' by Timi Dakolo remains my most inspirational Nigerian song. The first time I heard this song, I really felt it, the lyrics are deep and communicate to your spirit and soul. This song gives me hope for Nigeria, one day we will surely shine as the sun, we are a great nation. God bless Nigeria. See the lyrics to the song below:

Here we stand as a people
With one song: with one voice
We're a nation: undivided and poised
We will take our stand: and build our land
With faith: to defend what we love

Here we are as a people
With one heart: for one cause
We're determined: to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns: and truth prevails
A land where there's hope for us all (2x)

(Chorus)
We're all we have, we'll defend our land
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We're a great nation

Though we are many people
Different tribes: different tongues
We're united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land
And for generations to come

(Chorus)
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We’re a great nation

http://9jaflave..com/2014/10/nigeria-54th-independence-what-is-your-most-inspirational-nigerian-song.html

Nairaland / General / 9jaflave Talkback - How Do You Feel When Your Spouse Forgets Special Days by 9jaflave: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Special days like birthdays, wedding anniversaries and children's birthdays are days that are worth celebrating because of their significance. So for a spouse to forget that special day can be disheartening especially for women. Men may easily overlook it but a woman will not easily forget.

So what kind of emotions build up when your spouse forgets your wedding anniversary? How do you feel when he shows up with a belated birthday gift after forgetting your birthday? Will you quickly forgive him for forgetting the specific day you brought forth his first child? I am sure many of you have experiences like this to share with us. Please share your thoughts with me on this one. XOXO

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-talkback-how-do-you-feel-spouse-forgets-anniversaries-birthdays.html

Religion / 9jaflave Soliloquy - Why Our Pastors Must Address Indecent Dressing To Church by 9jaflave: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-soliloquy-why-our-pastors-must-address-indecent-dressing-church.html

I had a wonderful time at church yesterday and was blessed by the powerful message on the gains of obedience. While the service was rounding up, and my mind ruminating over the words I had heard, some distraction came along from those already leaving service, I watched as many people made their way to the exit. I had different emotions build up within me as I looked at some outfits some women wore to service. I was angry, I was sad and I just shook my head. Why do women debase women really?

Why are our pastors not taking out time to speak about indecent dressing to church in their sermons? Perhaps such messages will liberate some of these women and help them grow into maturity as Christians. I am a bit concerned when a young woman wears something so short to church and feels very comfortable in it. It is embarrassing when a fellow woman's boobs is literally pouring out and she is less concerned about it. Church ought not be just a place where you receive happy go words, but a place where your life is truly transformed and this begins to reflect in your words, actions, character and personality.

If only our pastors will just preach more messages on the true Christian life and how that life can reflect even in the way you dress and carry yourself, some of these women will have their consciences touched. Perhaps a few of them will realize that their indecent way of dressing debases womanhood and can cause a brother to sin. If our pastors can find ways to enforce decent dressing in their services, many more people will have their gaze fixed on God and will be less distracted. Most times they say, let them come as they are, but even when they come, they must not remain the same, something has to change especially in the way they dress.

As for me, I only hope one day, Church will be a place where there will be much more inspiration and not distractions from women who chose to showcase their bodies and flaunt what they have. Remember you will be addressed the way you are dressed. Let your conscience always be your judge every time you put on an outfit. Have a great week ahead.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-soliloquy-why-our-pastors-must-address-indecent-dressing-church.html

1 Like

Nairaland / General / 9jaflave Soliloquy - Ebola: And Let Us Not Forget Nurse Justina Ejelonu by 9jaflave: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-soliloquy-ebola-nurse-justina-ejelonu-life-inspiration-fiance-survival.html

Nurse Justina Ejelonu was one of those who lost their lives to the deadly Ebola Virus here in Nigeria. She was a qualified graduate nurse and had just a job with the First Consultant Hospital in Lagos. Infact she resumed duty at the hospital on the 21st of July, while Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian who brought Ebola into the country was admitted at the hospital the previous day.

In her Fiance's words: Sawyer was her first patient. She was one of the nurses that nursed him. She was pregnant and so her immune system was weak, which made it easy for her to contract the disease. On that first day which was a Monday, she was having some pregnancy symptoms, but I just encouraged her to go because it was her first day at work. Sawyer was her first patient. The next day, Tuesday, she didn't work on Sawyer. Wednesday and Thursday, she was off. Then on Friday, Patrick Sawyer died. They didn't know he had Ebola, it was three days later that they realized it was Ebola.

But while the nation celebrates Dr Ameyo Adadevoh as a hero, little is heard about others like Nurse Justina Ejelonu, whose commitment and dedication to her own profession led to her death. The joy of her being gainfully employed was quickly overshadowed by the preying hands of Ebola. She suffered and eventually lost her pregnancy, her seed not even given the opportunity to see the light of day.

And let us not forget the little things others do, though insignificant, will always make the big picture what it truly is. Let us not forget little acts of kindness, sacrifices and commitments others make to create a better world for all of us. And let us not forget people like Nurse Justina who paid the ultimate price while in the course of duty. We should not be quick to forget that after the doctors have left, it is the nurses that monitor and care for the patient. She may not have been in the forefront, but she had dreams and aspirations and her life is worth celebrating too.

She fought valiantly to the end, even through a failed healthcare system, left alone and abandoned in her own excretions. Thank God for her fiance who found the courage to go in and clean her up, at least he gave her the dignity of dying feeling loved. And let us not forget to celebrate this young woman who cared for Mr Sawyer innocently, not knowing that her actions would lead her to an early grave.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-soliloquy-ebola-nurse-justina-ejelonu-life-inspiration-fiance-survival.html

Health / Check Out Why You May Be Smoking Your Money And Health Away by 9jaflave: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
I saw this short write-up here about the other side of smoking. Just imagine how much time put into smoking that could have channelled into other productive things. The writer communicates a great message and gives smokers something to ponder about. Read below

Meet Ifeanyi, a youth corper who picked up smoking in his final year at the university. He is now a chain smoker, burning a total of 20 sticks a day.

MONEY; Each day, Ifeanyi spends ₦200 on cigarettes, that is more than what some Nigerians earn daily. Every week, he will spend ₦1,400 on cigarettes, this is enough for BIS, leaving him some change to call his girlfriend(s) or relatives. By the end of his service year, he would have spent over ₦72,000 on cigarettes. That’s enough money for a TV and/or a laptop, leaving him with some money left over.

TIME SPENT; It takes about 4 minutes to finish smoking a cigarette. If you add up Ifeanyi’s smoking time each day, he spends about 80 minutes puffing on cigarettes, that’s almost a full football game. Every week, he will spend a total of 9 hours smoking, the same length of time it takes to travel from Lagos to Abuja by road. Imagine him puffing on cigarettes on this whole trip! At the end of his service year, he would have spent the equivalent of 20 days smoking. That is enough time to have learned a new language, how to run, to play the guitar, etc.

LIFETIME WASTED: On the average, a smoker’s lifespan reduces by 12 minutes per cigarette. For every day that Ifeanyi smokes, he loses 4 hours of his life. For every week that he smokes, he loses 28 hours. That is more than one full day of his life erased each week. By the end of his service year, Ifeanyi - the chain smoker that he is - would have shortened his life expectancy by an alarming 61 days! Ifeanyi may probably never do the math to see what this habit costs in terms of money, time and health. Please if you know Ifeanyi, do paint this picture for him today. Thanks

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/the-mathematics-of-smoking.html

Nairaland / General / Kissing For Good Health - The Many Health Benefits Of Kissing by 9jaflave: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/kissing-for-good-health-benefit-kissing.html

You can now kiss your way to good health according to this article. It has been revealed that kissing has several health benefits, and according to the piece which I saw here, kissing benefits your teeth, is great for the heart and helps burn calories. So for couples who enjoy sharing a good kiss, here are some reasons to kiss more often.

1. Kissing Benefits the Teeth
Research shows that the saliva produced from frequent kissing can benefit your teeth. Saliva can help prevent and reduce plaque build-up. Kissing can save you trips to the dentist and the sound of that dreaded drill.

2. Kiss Your Way to a Longer Life
Individuals who kiss more live longer. Research states that kissing your significant other every morning can add years to your life. A simple good morning kiss can add five years to your life.

3. Burn Calories While Kissing
A simple, gentle kiss can burn six to twelve calories. The steamier things get the more calories you will burn. Imagine burning as many as 300 calories while making love to your significant other? Affection never looked so good.

4. Kissing is Great for Your Heart
Kissing is an adrenaline producing activity. Adrenaline causes the heart to get pumping and increase blood circulation. The effects kissing has on your heart is essentially very similar to getting your heart going by aerobic exercise like running or bicycling.

5. Relieve Some Stress with a Kiss
A brief kissing session with your significant other will reduce stress, tension, and prove you with a sense of well-being. The stress inducing hormone, cortical, is actually lowered during a passionate kissing session. If it has been a long day at the office or where ever for that matter, kiss it off.

6. Kissing Keeps You Looking Good
Kissing is a workout for your face. Kissing requires use of thirty different facial muscles. A kissing session will tone your face and keep the blood circulating. Good circulation in your face is one of the easiest, most inexpensive ways to stay young-looking and eliminate the appearance of lines and wrinkles. In fact, many women pay for facial massages to help circulate the blood. You can keep your significant other satisfied and look great all at the same time.

7. Kissing Helps Prevent IllnessWhile kissing, you produce an increased amount of saliva. There are natural antibiotics secreted in saliva. Production of saliva can help the immune system fight off disease and various infections. A quick kissing session can help keep you and the one you love safe from any unwanted illnesses.

8. Kissing as Pain Control
Kissing can help fight off the aches and pains. In addition the euphoric exhilaration brought on by kissing, saliva once again can help your health. Saliva produces a natural anesthetic. For anyone who has been on a powerful pain reliever such as morphine, the endorphins generated during this enjoyable act are 200 times more powerful than high intensity pain killers.

9. Kissing Boosts Self-Esteem
Kissing causes individuals to feel more loved and more appreciated. Who doesn’t want to feel loved and appreciated? Kissing results in confidence and self-esteem, imagine the added bonus of being told you are a great kisser! In general, having a higher self-esteem makes you healthier. Those who fight depression or have low self-esteem tend to also fight off more sickness because their bodies lack the endorphins and natural antibiotics to fight disease.

10. Kissing Calms You
Kissing has been known to reduce anxiety and stop any feelings of being overwhelmed. Kissing increases oxytocin. Oxytocin is a calming hormone which promotes the feeling of tranquility. If it has been a long day or you have something on your mind, grab your significant other and calm down.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/kissing-for-good-health-benefit-kissing.html

Family / Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by 9jaflave: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
9jaflave Talkback is an open opportunity to air your views on life's issues, give your thoughts a voice and also listen to and learn from the views of others. Also if you do have a subject you want me to put out there, feel free to send me an email. Thank you.

Today, the scenario goes like this, a lady falls in love with the man of her dreams, she is ready to hit the altar, but the issue now is that her man is jobless and has no source of income. Another scenario is painted this way, the lady knows the young man has no job or income, she stands by him believing for a better future, she goes ahead to marry him, family and friends foot the bills and the new couple have been on it for over a year still trusting God for the dream job.

Ladies, with these 2 scenarios, Will you marry a man who proposes but has no job or current source of income? Will you go ahead with a wedding and stick it out with him knowing he has no source of income? Share your thoughts with me on this one, XOXO

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-talkback-ladies-will-you-marry-jobless-man-marriage-proposal.html

Foreign Affairs / My Husband Robert Mugabe Is The Poorest President In The World - Grace Mugabe by 9jaflave: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zimbabwe's First lady, Grace Mugabe has said that her husband, Robert Mugabe, is The Poorest President in The World. Please who agrees with her statement?

"Mugabe is the poorest president the world over," Grace Mugabe told traditional chiefs gathered to show their support for her political ambitions. Mrs Mugabe who is ridiculed globally as 'Gucci Grace' or 'Dis-Grace' for her alleged extravagant spending habits, insisted her husband was the world's poorest president."We are blessed because we have Baba Mugabe he is the poorest president. I have never seen him asking for money from anyone," she told the traditional leaders.

It has been reported severally that President Mugabe who is a billionaire, has lived in affluence for over 34 years that he has led his country, while his citizens wallow in poverty. The late University of Zimbabwe political scientist and critic of Mugabe, John Makumbe, once said that Mugabe demonstrated "insensitivity to the plight of the people he leads ... He is happy to live like a monarch while the rest of the country is mired in poverty."

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/my-husband-robert-mugabe-is-poorest-president-world-true-or-not.html

Celebrities / The Mcghee Sextuplets by 9jaflave: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
You will definitely not have forgotten this picture that made many hearts melt a few years ago.
It's The McGhee sextuplets and they are all grown up now. Their parents Mia and Rozonno own a carpet cleaning business in Columbus, Ohio, which helps them provide for their 6 toddlers.

I remember watching them on The Oprah show back then and seeing Oprah Winfrey do what she does best, changing lives and giving generously. She brought tears to this couple's eyes with her generosity. “We can’t forget that Oprah gave us a huge plug,” Mia admitted. “She said if you live in Columbus, Ohio and need your carpets cleaned, call this man. And it changed my life, and now we have a show on OWN.”

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/the-mcghee-sextuplets-photos.html

Nairaland / General / The 3 Young Men Behind Nigeria's Largest Online Jobs Placement Site by 9jaflave: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
The story of the 3 young men behind Nigeria's largest online jobs placement site, Jobberman, gives you an insight into the importance of using one's time wisely. While other students were passing time in 2009 when their university lecturers went on strike, the trio of Ayodeji Adewunmi, Olalekan Olude and Opeyemi Awoyemi went ahead to start an online job search company.

Five years later their start-up, Jobberman, has got a multi-million dollar valuation, employs 125 people, and is still growing. Jobberman has become the single largest job placement website in sub-Saharan Africa, helping over 35,000 people find jobs within the last two years. The number of companies using the site to find employees has grown from about 40 in 2009 to some 35,000 today.
Carrying between 500 and 1,000 jobs on the site every day, the founders estimate that there are about 1,000 active users searching for a job at any given time.

"The growth has been tremendous, it's at rocket speed. One of the biggest challenges has been to keep up with the volume of work," says Olalekan. However, there have been other challenges along the way. "In the beginning a lot of people did not trust an internet-based business because at that time a lot of people were using the internet to perpetuate fraud here in Nigeria," he says. But as other online businesses thrived and became trusted, so Jobberman thrived. Companies would dip their toe in the water with one or two postings and then when they trusted the site they would come back. In 2012 some of Jobberman's clients wanted to use the site to find workers in Ghana and so the company took its first work outside Nigeria.

Two years later it says it is now the biggest online job site in Ghana as well as Nigeria. The company is now expanding its reach to Kenya with a partner called Brighter Monday. The partnership also gives it a footprint in Uganda and Tanzania. "It is incredibly fulfilling helping people to become economically empowered by getting job placements via Jobberman," founder Ayodeji Adewunmi says. One company recruited more than 80% of their employees through the site. Another time, a director was able to hire a former colleague in the United States to come and work for his company here in Lagos.

Olalekan Olude adds: "If you put food on the table by virtue of getting a job for someone, that person also fends for a mother, or a brother and you create a multiplier effect within that household. And anytime we get to hear of such stories, we are very, very happy. It motivates us, it makes us look forward into the future and try and get more people to get more jobs."

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/founders-nigerias-largest-online-jobs-placement-site-jobberman-business-entrepreneurship.html

Celebrities / Help Save A Life - 26 Year Old Needs 9 Million Naira For Kidney Transplant by 9jaflave: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/08/help-save-life-balogun-yomade-yewande-kidney-transplant-9-million-naira.html

I saw this touching story and I just had to share it. The Nigerian Tribune reports that a 26 year old female graduate Balogun Yomade Yewande needs 9 million to save her life. She is currently undergoing dialysis at Gbagada General Hospital, under the supervision of a nephrologist who advised that a kidney transplant should be done as soon as possible. Read her mother's appeal below:

The joy of every parent is to eat the fruit of their labour after toiling for years, nursing their wards and spending on schooling them from nursery school to higher institution level. So, when Mrs Adebimpe Balogun was told in 2012 that her daughter was exhibiting symptoms of chronic kidney disease, her hope was probably on the verge of being lost.

“It started in 2006 with swollen legs and pains. Then we went to Gbagada and she was treated, but in 2012 she started exhibiting the symptoms again and we went back to the hospital. We then went to Ekiti State Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) and then Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH), but we were later transferred to Gbagada Hospital due to the strike,” the mother narrated.

Balogun Yomade Yewande is a 26-year-old graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State. She studied Sociology and Anthropology and got chartered in Personnel Management.
Resident at Olorunfunmi Street, Pedro, Gbagada, Lagos, Yomade is undergoing dialysis at Gbagada General Hospital, under the supervision of a nephrologist who advised that a kidney transplant should be done as soon as possible.

The consultant neprhologist, Dr O.J. Babafemi at the Lagos State General Hospital, Gbagada, said that, “After a thorough clinical evaluation, Yomade was diagnosed as having secondary hypertension from renal artery stenosis, complicated by hypertensive retinopathy. She was treated with antihypertensives and her condition improved.“However, a month after, she developed renal function impairment warranting salvage dialysis of five sessions.”

Mrs Balogun, while speaking with Nigerian Tribune, appealed to the general public, philanthropists and well-meaning Nigerians, organisations and non-government organisations (NGOs), for support to save her daughter, Yomade. “I hereby solicit for your support to save the young, promising and innocent child. The cost projection according to St Nicholas Hospital is about N8million to N9 million,” Mrs Balogun appealed, because she could not afford the bill. “I shall indeed be very grateful if you come to my aid earnestly.”

Yomade lost her father in a car accident on March 20, 1999; therefore the mother has been the only source of support and aid to Yomade. Funds to aid the surgery for the transplant can be sent to:

Balogun Yomade Yewande

Diamond Bank: 0041932927

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB): 0130520176

Zenith: 2084974783

http://9jaflave..com/2014/08/help-save-life-balogun-yomade-yewande-kidney-transplant-9-million-naira.html

Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity Couples That Have Stood By Each Other In Their Marriages by 9jaflave: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
While many believe Nigerian celebrity marriages are doomed to fail, some of such marriages have actually proved such notions wrong. These couples who are constantly in the spotlight have stood by each other through thick and thin, inspiring others with their amazing love stories. One of such marriages is that of Isaac and Nneka Moses, presenters of Goge Africa, their commitment to each and their ability to stand by each other through 12 years of childlessness is quite inspiring. Doyin Adeoye of the Tribune gives us a peek into the world of some of these celebrity couples. Read more below:

Isaac and Nneka Moses
Talk Goge Africa and the first name that comes to mind are Isaac and Nneka Moses’. They are one couple whose marriage tells a story of faith, love and excitement. The couple met in 1996 and by October of the next year, they were married. Seventeen years on and they are still bubbling with the love they started with. Although they faced a challenge that would have destroyed many homes, the couple, despite not having a child in the first 12 years of their marriage, held on to each other.

“The period before we had our first baby, was challenging. We had one in the first year of our marriage, but it was a stillbirth. That was the most challenging period of my marriage,” Isaac said, yet their faith never withered and Nneka delivered a baby boy in 2012. On what keeps them going, Nneka said, “It is easy because whatever decision we make is in the best interest of our vision and passion. There is no superiority contest between us. Above all, we both have the fear of God inside of us.”

Tunde and Wunmi Obe
They are unarguably one of the most exciting couples in the Nigerian entertainment industry. They are energetic, funny and fascinating to watch. The couple that go by the name TWO have been together since their days at the university. They had been together for 10 years, before they finally tied the knot in 1998 and recently, the couple celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary. “I love him so very much, he is my greatest companion,” Wunmi said in an interview, while Tunde said, “I love my wife with every fibre of my body.”

Even through their music videos, one could see a sparkling connection between the two and they have also managed to stay scandal-free over the years. On how they manage to achieve this, the couple believe that God is behind their marriage and that without divine intervention, they couldn't have lasted this long. “Also, we don’t allow a third party because there was no third party when we decided to get married. A lot of couples involve third party because they don’t know how to deal with each other. When you are determined that this marriage would work, you will take steps without inviting a third party,” Wunmi said.

Soni and Betty Irabor
Veteran broadcaster, Soni Irabor and wife, Betty have been married for more than three decades and yet, they still look lovely together. The couple celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary last year and it was proof that love still radiates between them as they grow. Despite both being professionals in their fields, Soni, the CEO, Inspiration FM and Betty, the Publisher and Editor-in-chief, Genevieve magazine, both have found a balance to make their home a standard others could emulate.

“The truth about marriage is that there isn’t one that is perfect. We are talking about strangers meeting, courting each other and deciding to spend the rest of their lives together. “Also let your marriage be your marriage. As much as possible, lock out people who don’t need to be part of the marriage. But I thank God that we never locked Him out of our marriage. He’s been the wind beneath our sail,” Betty said in an interview in her own magazine.

Patrick and Ireti Doyle
Also a couple that have been together for quite a while, Patrick and Ireti Doyle are celebrity couple whose marriage radiates love and passion. Having been together for more than a decade, Patrick and Doyle are a couple with style, elegance and attitudes others would love to pattern themselves after.
“I think we are just lucky to have found each other. We have no strategies or secrets in making the marriage work, but God has just been merciful to us and we just determined to make it work,” Patrick said in an interview.

What keeps them going? how do they manage and survive trying times over the course of their marriage especially with the loss of their second son in 2009? Ireti noted the feeling was indescribable, as Patrick chipped in: “It pays to keep your private life private, so when the storms hit, you handle it privately,” Ireti said.

Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva
Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva got married in 1985 and three decades on, their love life still blossoms. This was more than revealed during Joke Silva’s 50th birthday celebration in 2011, where they both renewed marital vows. Despite the 19-year age difference between them, for Olu, it was love at first sight. Olu recalls:“The first time I saw her, I looked at her and said, ladies and gentlemen, this is the woman I am going to marry.”Words went round over the years that they were calling it quits, as Joke in an interview admitted that they also had their trying times.

“It’s not like we actually separated, but I must confess we were so close to it. It was really a tough time for both of us being couple-in-the-news. However, I thank God for bringing solutions that I never thought were,” she said. They are couples many wonder how they manage to keep it together for years, despite being in the eyes of the world. But Olu Jacobs said “It is always good when God gives you your friend as a spouse, when you meet your friend as your wife, life will be much easier, because when others fail, you will succeed.”

http://9jaflave..com/2014/07/nigerian-celebrity-couples-marriage-test-of-time-inspiring.html

Nairaland / General / Young Man With Down's Syndrome Who Owns/runs A Thriving Restaurant In The USA by 9jaflave: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tim Harris is a 27-year-old man born with Down's Syndrome. He is the owner of Tim’s Place, a thriving and popular restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Tim started dreaming of opening up his own restaurant ever when he was 14. Tim may also be the first and only person with Down syndrome in the United States to run a restaurant. His restaurant serves ‘breakfast, lunch and hugs’ and calls itself the friendliest restaurant in the world.

Tim attended Eastern New Mexico University in Roswell, New Mexico, were he earned certificates in Food Service and Office Skills. While attending college, he worked at various local restaurants. He graduated from university in 2008 and returned to Albuquerque, where he worked as a host at Applebee. He nevertheless continued to dream of having his own restaurant. Seeing his determination and wanting Tim to succeed, Tim’s parents decided in May 2010 to sign a lease for a facility in Albuquerque, which would become his restaurant.

Apart from serving food, Tim also likes to serve hugs to his customers, which he considers to be the best part of his job. Tim truly cares about his clients and wants to see them enjoy their time at Tim’s Place and return time and time again. For Tim, the number of hugs he has given are the measure of his success. He has a special hug counter, which keeps track of them. So far, he has served over 42,000 hugs. In the future, he hopes to expand his business, but is determined to maintain its homey feel, which many of his customers are drawn to in the first place.

Apart from running a successful restaurant, Tim has also excelled at sports. He has participated in many Special Olympics competitions throughout New Mexico, winning dozens of gold medals. Tim is also a public speaker, ready to talk about his experience as a small business owner to anyone willing to listen. Tim declares: “I do not let my disability crush my dreams. People with disabilities, they can get anything they set their minds to. They’re special. We are a gift to the world.”

http://9jaflave..com/2014/07/tim-harris-downs-syndrome-thriving-restaurant-life-inspiration.html#more

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Woman Who Wanted Bigger Buttocks But Had Her Limbs Amputated Warns Other Women by 9jaflave: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
I shared the story of Apryl Brown sometime last year. She is a mother of two who lost her hands and feet after a surgery to enlarge her buttocks failed. Instead of a curvier behind, she was left in agony and eventually had to undergo 27 surgeries to have her buttocks, legs and arms amputated after a black market practitioner injected her with industrial grade silicone, commonly used in bathroom sealant.

Now the 47-year-old is devoting much of her time to speaking out and encouraging others to think twice about what they let someone inject in their bodies and seek out skilled professionals.‘All I would ask them to do is, when you have that first thought, make sure they have a second thought about it and do a little research. And if they still want to do it, go for it,' she said. 'They won’t be blind-sided, saying, “Oh, my God, I had no idea that a simple procedure like that can leave me with no hands, no feet and no butt cheeks.'

Apryl has had to learn to do everything all over again with prosthetics and has learned to live on her own with the help of an aide who comes in to help her for a few hours a day. She has even competed in the Pasadena Triathlon and while she doesn't want people's pity, she does want them to listen to her cautionary story. Despite the heavy price she paid for cheap surgery, Apryl says that she's recovering and is determined to enjoy the rest of her life. 'Now it's just different. Now I don't just wake up and jump up on my legs, I wake up and snap on my prosthetics. The hands, that's more challenging because you don't really realise how much you do with them until you don't have them.'

She also hopes others will learn from her story and offers this advice to those contemplating surgery: 'Don't ever do anything without researching it and definitely don't ever do anything on the black market. It's not about how you fall down. It's not about making choices that are not catastrophic. It's about knowing how to get up. 'And the only thing that will ever make you feel better about yourself is feeling loved. That you are enough, no matter how it looks, what it is or how it feels, that it's enough.'

http://9jaflave..com/2014/07/woman-apryl-brown-who-wanted-bigger-buttocks-limbs-amputated-warns-others-of-dangers.html#more

Entertainment / Singer Soul E Accuses Popular Blogger Of Tarnishing His Image by 9jaflave: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/soul-e-accuses-linda-ikeji-of-false-stories.html

In an interview with E-Punch on Friday, the singer Soul E, who recently married his long time lover, Linda, confessed that scars from his failed relationship with Queen Ure are threatening to take the shine off his present joy.

Visibly angered by some of the reports making the rounds on gossip blogs, Soul E finally clears the air:

He says, “Since I got married on January 2, I have been the subject of several allegations and speculations on the Internet. A popular and controversial blogger, Linda Ikeji, painted me in a negative light just to tarnish my image. She said I married a banker and that my wife was older than I am. This is not true. I am three years older than my wife. So, I don’t understand why people still call me a gigolo. The blogger even went as far as re-editing our wedding pictures to suit her purpose.”

“We have been together for six years. I met her shortly after I left Queen Ure. Mind you, we broke up one year before members of the public knew about it. My wife and I run two different travel agencies which she currently manages. I never married secretly.”

Although pained by the fact that his personal history was misinterpreted in the media, Soul E shrugs it off, saying that he considered the entire episode as part of the burden of being a celebrity.

“My experiences made me grow a thicker skin. I have never been married before. Ure and I had a relationship like every other person, it just didn’t work out. I don’t know why people keep writing that Soul E remarries second wife. Where are the pictures of the said marriage to Ure and why nobody is asking questions? ” he says.

On his music career: “I have been off the music scene for over three years because I want to come out different. I don’t like it when fans put me under pressure. If I release something that falls short of their expectations tomorrow, the same fans will criticize me.

“I hope to re-launch myself into the entertainment scene this year with a new album entitled ‘Take Over’, in March. Last year, I dropped an album. ‘The Message’ was released last year. The target were churches because I made a pact with God.”

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/soul-e-accuses-linda-ikeji-of-false-stories.html

Entertainment / Check Out 'the Simpsons' Lego Set (photo) by 9jaflave: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2014
For lovers of 'The Simpsons', your favourite cartoon family is finally getting the lego treatment.
Lego has announced plans to release their long-awaited set based on 'The Simpsons' next month.

The Lego Simpsons set will include a fold-out house, minifigs for Homer, Bart, Marge, Maggie, Lisa, and neighborly neighborino Ned Flanders. It goes on sale February 1 and costs $200.

Nairaland / General / Chinese Student Pins Hair To Cloth Dryer To Stay Awake While Studying For Exams by 9jaflave: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2014
Weird! This Chinese university student has found an interesting way to stay awake when reading for her exams at night.

Chen Tang, 20, had struggled to fit her workload during the day, so together with her roommate Huang Lu, 21, they sought out a solution to combat dozing off at night.

According to Chen it helps her keep a clear mind and focus.‘The preparation is so boring, but the hanging hair practice makes it interesting and I really feel much more energetic studying this way.’

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/chinese-student-pins-hair-to-cloth-dryer-to-stay-awake.html

Fashion / Ladies - Would You Let Your Husband Choose All Your Clothes? by 9jaflave: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
I saw this here and I felt it was worth asking. How many ladies out there would give their hubbies a free hand to choose every single thing they put on?

Will you be confident enough to trust his judgement on colours, size, fit, preferences and the final look? Ladies let's share.................

These 3 women have husbands who love shopping for them and dressing them up. Their hubbies actually pick out all their outfits. Read what they said..........

1st woman - He even buys me all my underwear
2nd woman - He's a personal stylist I don't have to pay
3rd woman - I trust his judgment, he knows me so well

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/would-you-let-your-husband-choose-your-clothes.html

Nairaland / General / Woman Caught Being Smuggled Into The US In A Suitcase (photo) by 9jaflave: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Desperation breeds creativity I guess....... but this woman's creative method eventually failed her.
The woman, a Thai national named Pornkamol Mongkolsermsak was caught while being smuggled by a man driving a Honda SUV car. She was neatly tucked into a ball and laying inside the luggage in the back of a vehicle.

She was discovered on December 30, when inspectors at the US- Mexico border referred the driver of the Honda SUV for a secondary inspection. On inspection they opened up the suitcase and found the 48-year-old woman hidden underneath some clothing. She is being charged for re-entry after deportation.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/woman-smuggled-into-us-in-suitcase.html

Health / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by 9jaflave: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2014
The length people go to alter the way they were created is frightening. I can't seem to understand.
Shenise Farrell is a student who was left temporarily blind after surgery to change the colour of her eyes.

She travelled all the way to Panama, in Central America, for the procedure. Her goal was to change her eye colour from dark brown to light brown, an operation that cost her £8,000.

On arrival at the clinic, plans changed and she got blue implants instead, because the light brown implants were not available. During the procedure she screamed but the surgeon told her not to scream as it 'could cause things to go wrong'.

But at the end of the 20 minute procedure, she realised she couldn’t see properly. It was as though she was looking underwater,but the surgeon told her not to worry insisting that for some patients it took up to 2 weeks for vision to return to normal. But by the time she returned to London her sight had deteriorated badly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2535992/I-surgery-Panama-change-eye-colour-ended-temporarily-blind-8-000-unregulated-op-went-horribly-wrong-London-student.html
http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/woman-goes-blind-after-surgery-change-eye-color.html

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Meet The World's Greatest 'thief'- Apollo Robbins (video) by 9jaflave: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Apollo Robbins (born 1973) is an American sleight-of-hand artist, security consultant and self-described gentleman thief and deception specialist. Forbes has called him "an artful manipulator of awareness." He is widely considered the best in the world at what he does, which is taking things from people's jackets, pants, purses, wrists, fingers, and necks, then returning them in amusing and mind-boggling ways.

Robbins gained notoriety after pickpocketing Secret Service agents accompanying former President Jimmy Carter. He successfully stole, among other items, former President Carter's itinerary and the keys to his motorcade. The publicity led several law-enforcement groups to contact him about his techniques. Now, he is a consultant to police departments and security individuals.

Robbins makes a living as an entertainer, speaker and television personality, and he also is the founder of Whizmob Inc., a collective of misdirection experts -- including reformed criminals -- that schools military and law enforcement leaders in fraud and scam tactics.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/worlds-greatest-thief-apollo-robbins.html
Entertainment / A High Fashion Models' Secret Double Life by 9jaflave: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2014
I love the fact that she has been able to integrate both careers and still stay focused. Inspiring!
Meet Lyndsey Scott, former Victoria's Secret model who leads a secret double life.The 29-year-old has walked in runway shows for Prada & Louis Vuitton, while simultaneously developing 7 phone applications.

She is a high fashion model by day and by night, she wears her square framed Burberry glasses, transforming into probably the world’s most beautiful computer programmer. Her brother calls her a combination of Gisele Bundchen and Bill Gates. 2 of her apps have been picked up by Apple.

Her parents wanted her to pursue a career in computer programming, rather she focused her energies on modeling. She received her big break in 2009 becoming the 1st ever African American to get an exclusive runway contract with Calvin Klein.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/high-fashion-models-secret-life.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.