Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? (5262 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by 9jaflave: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
9jaflave Talkback is an open opportunity to air your views on life's issues, give your thoughts a voice and also listen to and learn from the views of others. Also if you do have a subject you want me to put out there, feel free to send me an email. Thank you.

Today, the scenario goes like this, a lady falls in love with the man of her dreams, she is ready to hit the altar, but the issue now is that her man is jobless and has no source of income. Another scenario is painted this way, the lady knows the young man has no job or income, she stands by him believing for a better future, she goes ahead to marry him, family and friends foot the bills and the new couple have been on it for over a year still trusting God for the dream job.

Ladies, with these 2 scenarios, Will you marry a man who proposes but has no job or current source of income? Will you go ahead with a wedding and stick it out with him knowing he has no source of income? Share your thoughts with me on this one, XOXO

http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-talkback-ladies-will-you-marry-jobless-man-marriage-proposal.html

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by MissBritney(f): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Not at all. No job? No income? Now that's not encouraging.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
9jaflave: 9jaflave Talkback is an open opportunity to air your views on life's issues, give your thoughts a voice and also listen to and learn from the views of others. Also if you do have a subject you want me to put out there, feel free to send me an email. Thank you.
Today, the scenario goes like this, a lady falls in love with the man of her dreams, she is ready to hit the altar, but the issue now is that her man is jobless and has no source of income. Another scenario is painted this way, the lady knows the young man has no job or income, she stands by him believing for a better future, she goes ahead to marry him, family and friends foot the bills and the new couple have been on it for over a year still trusting God for the dream job.
Ladies, with these 2 scenarios, Will you marry a man who proposes but has no job or current source of income? Will you go ahead with a wedding and stick it out with him knowing he has no source of income? Share your thoughts with me on this one, XOXO
http://9jaflave..com/2014/09/9jaflave-talkback-ladies-will-you-marry-jobless-man-marriage-proposal.html

All you ever need is a man with his dikk(balls?), the whole truth in his tongue and a "God" in his heart. marry him and carve out your own prince charming.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by rawpadgin(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney: Not at all. No job? No income? Now that's not encouraging.
even if he have a bright future?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Dahmum(f): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Lº°˚°ºL funny pix @OP.one øƒ d very important ingrdnt for a sweet marriage is money*dont quote m wrong please
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Gboliwe: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2014
OP didn't say if the man has an active ambition to better his life and mine.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Gboliwe: OP didn't say if the man has an active ambition to better his life and mine.

..well, i wonder what and what made him the man of her dreams without the bolded..Humour/chivalry just might not be enough
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by freshness2020: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2014
In Osuofia's Voice' singing..
....know me when am poor, not when am rich, ♈όϋ claim relationship.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Gboliwe: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2014
spotit:

..well, i wonder what and what made him the man of her dreams without the bolded..Humour/chivalry just might not be enough
I wonder too. Does anybody consciously do that?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Gboliwe: I wonder too. Does anybody consciously do that?

well...it's a mystery... the way of a man with a maiden. only nowadays, no sooner is it announced than we read the fighting on newspages and marvel at how the hopefuls rent their spirits with divorce. my ancient uncivilised stock didn't survive toeing this line.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Gboliwe: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2014
spotit:

well...it's a mystery... the way of a man with a maiden. only nowadays, no sooner is it announced than we read the fighting on newspages and marvel at how the hopefuls rent their spirits with divorce. my ancient uncivilised stock didn't survive toeing this line.
this one is a discussion for another thread. Pathetic
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by kandiikane(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Why would you propose when you have no job or income even me sef nor go marry without job or income. How you fit sustain yourselves na? How will you pay for your wedding? Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by eigmaticme: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
T

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by nwababy: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well, I was in same situation and I know he will get a job and we agreed to get married till he get one and am reaping it. *singing* so good so good loving some body when some body loves you back.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by SisiNini(f): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
I cannot accept his proposal o... Even if he has a bright future... Av done dat in d past, now am wiser... So far am working, he MUST be working too #gbam

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by cutiesoglam(f): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
No. I can't ever o because I can't end up feeding him o. Buh if he has plans And. Visions and I Can see through his behaviours, I might.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by cherry24: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2014
I honestly don't see myself doing that.How are we going to cope?wat if a baby comes along? IMO,no responsible person(man or woman) goes into marriage without planning adequately;I believe it is grossly irresponsible of a man.I mean,we are talking MARRIAGE here,not just dating!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by cherry24: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2014
But if i truly,honestly love him(d kind of love i'm experiencing right now),i will accept the proposal but we will put marriage itself on hold till we are financially ready

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Man: You've brought religion into my life.
Woman: Really? How?
Man: Until I met you, I didn't believe in Hell.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by egopersonified(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
SisiNini: I cannot accept his proposal o... Even if he has a bright future... Av done dat in d past, now am wiser... So far am working, he MUST be working too #gbam

eigmaticme: tufiakwa,
never again
once bitten...

nwababy: Well, I was in same situation and I know he will get a job and we agreed to get married till he get one and am reaping it. *singing* so good so good loving some body when some body loves you back.

eigmaticme: tufiakwa,
never again
once bitten...

Please can you share?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Tushmum(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
My husband proposed to me while we were still Corpers,he had no job oo,only alawi and I accepted.
As faithful as this God will be,a week before our Family Introduction,he got a good job!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have a job and I have money. As long as he is not lazy, I can marry him. He can be useful in plenty of other ways. He just needs to be the diligent type, eager to learn and to contribute to our well-being in one way or another.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: I have a job and I have money. As long as he is not lazy, I can marry him. He can be useful in plenty of other ways. He just needs to be the diligent type, eager to learn and to contribute to our well-being in one way or another.
Easy on your advertisement,are you not aware of gold-diggers?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: I have a job and I have money. As long as he is not lazy, I can marry him. He can be useful in plenty of other ways. He just needs to be the diligent type, eager to learn and to contribute to our well-being in one way or another.
Easy on your advertisement,are you not aware of gold-diggers reading dis?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ninejaywon:
Easy on your advertisement,are you not aware of gold-diggers reading dis?

No, I am not. I am not available, I am in a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Edykul(f): 2:57am On Sep 13, 2014
It all depends...If am workin nd my income will survive d family,no problem.But d man must be very hardworkin nd ambitious.I won't forget 2 add that only a woman who is very matured can do it.The man go need hustle 4 job on time sha tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
I dnt see ∂ reason Ɣ a man dt has nothing tangible doing will wanna marry.I can't venture into such,he must be earning something no matter how little.most marital issues/prblm when properly lookd into arises frm finance issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2014
hurpeyeahme: I dnt see ∂ reason Ɣ a man dt has nothing tangible doing will wanna marry.I can't venture into such,he must be earning something no matter how little.most marital issues/prblm when properly lookd into arises frm finance issues.
He wants to commit suicide in an honorable waygringringrin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
No...didn't read the epistle, just answered the question.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
I won't accept his proposal, talk less of marrying him
A jobless man isn't ripe for marriage
The bible said a woman is a helper
Why then will I bear all the burden in the family alone?
I'm a helper, not a burden bearer, biko undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by destante(f): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
I can if he truly loves me and doesn't get intimidated or insecure by my taking charge of his financial responsibilities till he can rightfully take over.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
No condition is permanent.

~ Just because he hasn't got a job today, doesn't mean he'll be jobless for life.

~ Just because he's got a job today, doesn't mean he can't lose it tomorrow.

~ Just because you earn more than him today, doesn't mean it'll always be like that.

Life isn't set in stone. Love aside, it's important to understand whether your intended has got the POTENTIAL to be someone great. To reach the pinnacle of their career / choice. Any serious couple intending to tie the knot should understand the need to support each other anyway.

Marriage 101 (basics).

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 / Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.