Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... (24251 Views)

Betting Football Tips / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2014
tunde300us: Got his mail too and i think its kinda wrong cos the game of betting is more of guess rather than genuises hanging around somewhere.Maybe u shld try anoda way of asking for this ur 3k rather than an ebook for sometin that is not 100% full prove.I don use 1k make 12k in just 2hrs before and i tut i was a genius too until the 12k went off in 1hr usin the same suppose skill i implemented when i first won the 12k
If ure so sure of urself then u can do a 50-50 share with those who are interested

That's the problem. I didn't say I was a genius. And that's the same problem many of you have. Ok, you made 12k. You got excited and you got greedy. You want to make it all at once. If you followed principles, you'd not have lost your money. You want to try and make all the money on VFL in one day or two. You'd lose everything. VFL is not like live football.

Like I said, if you want to learn, I'd teach you one and one. The principles in my manual works for me. The Virtual Football league has 9 seasons in a 24hr period. Each Season is 2hrs and each has 30 matches. In every season, I make a minimum of 1500 and this I achieved before Matchday 15 of any season. Some seasons I make more than that because although VFL is programmed, the programmers must follow a paTtern. I care not whether you buy my ebook. It is not my loss.

1500 a season X 4 seasons, is 6000k for me and I rest for the day. I just payout and rest. It is like going to a stock exchange centre and trade forex. It is like working. Strong discipline to be focus and not derail from my plan. If I try and get cocky, I lose my money. At the end of the Month, I have money to achieve what I need to achieve. I have found what works for me. The days I do not have time to play 4 seasons, I ensure I do a minimum of 2 at night.

I just will say this for the last time, My manual is not by force. The proof of your desire to make money is your pursuit of it. I've learned too much when it comes to the online community, it is ruthless. A manual I'd give out for free...sooner or later, I'd see it get sold back to me. I'm sorry. I can't do that.

You guys should find what works for you. Please those who got it, I hope you'd share your testimonies here sooner or later.

You guys should all have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by cjplainstrip: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls add me 08060729281 thanx
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
@proEngineer Okay, lets wait for the testimonies,
btw, how come you still followed 9jagames predictions when you have a good system working for you, cause you said you lost 6k ?
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
imas: @proEngineer Okay, lets wait for the testimonies,
btw, how come you still followed 9jagames predictions when you have a good system working for you, cause you said you lost 6k ?

Everyone is in the business of making money. There is no one way to make money.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Chanchit: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
philfearon:
I am not ignorant of anything bro.....
You don't expect people who have been lamenting all day/week long to bring out such money and dash you,cuz you claim u earn 4k everyday....
If you earn that everyday and yet u expect people to dash u 3k in this betting game,that means you are greedy!! Greed is written all over your statement..
9jagames simply said you pay him 2k....That 2k will always depend on the games won...
Even if your intention is good,you are going about it the wrong way..........As far as betting is concerned,we are all Guessers!!

Had it been you knw this guy personally, I would have advice you pay him the money, but if you lose he would refund your money with interest. Betting weh even babalawo no fit help you, mtcheeeew.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Let there be order.... Super Tips and Daily double to continue tomorrow. Saturday is a great day.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dillion83(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
IF U ARE TIRED OF LOOSING AND WANT A WAY OUT, WELL THERE IS A SOLACE FOR U. I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED A WAY U CAN BET AND NEVER LOOSE UR KOBO FOR SURE BUT RATHER U KEEP MAKING 4 TO 15 PERCENT PROFIT. IF U NEED A WAY OUT, CONTACT ME FOR FREE INFO COS WE CANT TALK MUCH HERE. 07052616465. or cyprian213@gmail.com
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Intellab(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
9jagames, I can't see your contact here. How can i subscribe for your premium tips?
A friend of mine need it.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello Folks

We have all gone AWOL. I hope I didn't pursue you guys with my e-book. Please you all should come back oh.

Meanwhile, if you are resourceful person, you can organise a paid seminar about VFL and I would come and teach and train your attendees how to win with VFL. We can negotiate a fee for my coming. If you've good pulling power, irrespective of the numbers I see there, I would just take a minimal fee.

Anyone who this interests, can contact me. Win-win formula.

Before I leave, let me drop one sure tip. Switzerland vs England. Both teams will definitely score...and the referee to use the vanishing spray. ℓ☺ℓ. Just kidding.

You guys should all enjoy your day.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by emmmyyax(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
If you want to make well over =N=500,000 monthly. Here is an opportunity for free business seminar for those resident in ABUJA this saturday 13th of September 2014, 2pm, with 100% real demonstration. you can contact me on 08034810700 for venue.
Congratulations to some of you who was present for last weekend's.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmm just a thinking. Football betting minimum of 3 outcomes: chosen team to win will either win, loose or draw. Binary options 2 outcome 0 or 1, 50-50, but backed with forex strategies or analysis you surely have an edge of 70 - 30... Ok. http://4xbinarytrading.info
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2014
9jagames:
Tips for Today
Russia - win -WON
Belarus- Away win or Draw - WON
Lituania- Away win -WON
Spain- Handicap -1 - WON
France U21- Over 2.5goals - LOSE
Scotland U21- win -
Switzerland U21 -win WON
Ukraine U21- Win

The Highlighted are bankers...... Greens Begins from now, Apologies for the Reds........
Yesterday was a make up for the reds and it was all greens except 1, to all those Who were able to use my tips in the other section. Congrats. Today's tips to be posted soonest.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2014
ebooksdepo: @9jagames.for all these failed games to your premium members, DIARIS GOD-O-Oh
My first motive to start this thread is for me to carry people along in the success of predictions, I passed through a lot of challenges, I know people will never appreciate what you doing...My Premium Subscribers that we kick started last week Tuesday, it has all be GREENS..... I give only 1 tip for my premium subscribers, their start up capital is high and risk is minimal and PROFIT is guaranteed. Yesterday it was half time draw for Switzerland @ 1.95odds.
For those of minimal start up capital I was trying to build up ur capital to an extent, I send SMS to all of you that intends to be my subscribers, what I get as responds is the above quote and many more..
Note: Many were called, but few were chosen.
I will keep dropping free tips, to become a premium subscriber, SMS zero eight one one six eight seven two nine one zero.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Today's Tip
Super Single
Barnet- away win or draw.

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win
CD Mirandes - any can win
Racing de ferrol - Spain - any can win
Barnet -Spain -any can win
Cambridge city - England -win

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 for any tip you want to use.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by aliACCA: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
where ve u been
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2014
aliACCA: where ve u been
I am here now....
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2014
9jagames: Today's Tip
Super Single
Barnet- away win or draw- WON

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win- WON
CD Mirandes - any can win-WON
Racing de ferrol - Spain - any can win -WON
Barnet -Spain -any can win -WON
Cambridge city - England -win

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 for any tip you want to use.
Yesterday was a great day as all my tips were all Green. Congrats to all who used them.

My Super Single is count 1 Successful.

Good Morning.

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by phranco(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
@9jagames,Why not make your premium subscription on monthly basis,instead of weekly thing. Co's It's easier to save and subscribe once a month, and monitor his earnings throughout the month to know whether He is on profit side. One can even easily subscribe through his monthly earnings. Co's it will be a little hard and stressful for someone to be subscribing every week especially if He losses twice or thrice that week. But monthly makes the person relax, just my suggestion.Co's I will like to subscribe to ur premium picks and see how it goes. But don't make it Too costly, if u eventually consider my suggestion.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
phranco: @9jagames,Why not make your premium subscription on monthly basis,instead of weekly thing. Co's It's easier to save and subscribe once a month, and monitor his earnings throughout the month to know whether He is on profit side. One can even easily subscribe through his monthly earnings. Co's it will be a little hard and stressful for someone to be subscribing every week especially if He losses twice or thrice that week. But monthly makes the person relax, just my suggestion.Co's I will like to subscribe to ur premium picks and see how it goes. But don't make it Too costly, if u eventually consider my suggestion.
That's a nice suggestion. I will review it to be monthly for those that there start up is 5k. I understand you very well,
My Failure- I wanted to build up the funds of intending subscribers to amount of 10k so that the risk will be minimal, it ended up failing... Now I will make it 4k monthly subscription, I will be giving the same single Or double tip I give to my existing premium subscribers. The PROFIT might be low but we will get there
Thanks for the Suggestion. I also apologise for my failures to all intending subscribers. I will be giving 2weeks free premium tip to compensate them.
For new subscribers that their start up is 5k, monthly subscription is 4k. For those that their start up is 10k, the monthly subscription is 6k as against 8k monthly. Free tips will also be posted for those that don't have up to that capital.
More Greens Ahead

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by gblinkz(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Pls add me up 08031977724
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Gerryboy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
pls add me 08063244729
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Today's Tip
My Super Single has started well on a good note and I want to keep it green, so I will be careful in choosing my super single for today, I will be looking at the spainish second division as lugo vs alcoron are playing today, they have met 7times and alcoron winning all with difference of 1goal. Best bet will be Lugo Handicap +2.5goals, Or alcoron away win Or draw

My Super Single
Lugo + 2.5goals Handicap

Alternate Super Single
Alcoron- away win Or draw.

Other Tips
Alcoron- under 4.5goals
Aarhus- any can win ( Denmark 2nd Division)
Norrkoping- over 1.5goals
Arsenal U21- over 2.5goals

We see at the Top.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by gurusmac4: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
add me
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
9jagames: Today's Tip
My Super Single has started well on a good note and I want to keep it green, so I will be careful in choosing my super single for today, I will be looking at the spainish second division as lugo vs alcoron are playing today, they have met 7times and alcoron winning all with difference of 1goal. Best bet will be Lugo Handicap +2.5goals, Or alcoron away win Or draw

My Super Single
Lugo + 2.5goals Handicap-WON

Alternate Super Single
Alcoron- away win; draw. LOSE.

Other Tips
Alcoron- under 4.5goals-WON
Aarhus- any can win ( Denmark 2nd Division)- WON
Norrkoping- over 1.5goals- WON
Arsenal U21- over 2.5goals - LOSE

We see at the Top.
I knew there could be surprises for alcoron. Best was to be any can win. But I can never believe Lugo will win. That's Football 4 u.

My Super Single is on the 2nd run of successful Greens.
Other tips went Green also as Arsenal U21 played 2:0, in which they have gone over 2.5goals in 13/15games.

More GREENS Ahead
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
My Super Single has be successful on 2/2 and i will want to keep it green. There are lots of games to look at as Bayer is playing at home, Wiskla Krakow has won all their games in poland and their opponent has lost their games and the odds of 2.30 really favours them..... Other games are Benefica away to Vitoral Setabul in which they have won 4/5 of their visits...

Super Single
Bayer - over 1.5goals -1.25odds

Value Super Single
Wiskla Krakow- win -Poland - 2.30odds

Other Tips
Bayer -over 2.5goals
Wiskla Krakow- win (Poland)
Kaiserslautern- win (Germany Division 2)
Benefica- win ( Portugal)
Slavia Prague- win (Czech republic)
Bala Town- over 1.5goals
Abersytwth town - win. (
Fc Ingolstadt - win (Germany)

Thanks.... Greater Greens Ahead

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
The GREENS have started as my [b]VALUE SUPER SINGLE[b/] won at 2.30odds.

Big congratulations to my Premium Subscribers as we over doubled our money at 2.30odds. The highest odd we have won since we started. To all intending subscribers, I sent u a msg. The free PREMIUM Tips will be conveyed from tomorrow Saturday for 2weeks as compensation for the REDs.

MORE GREENS AHEAD

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
The GREENS have started as my VALUE SUPER SINGLE[b/] won at 2.30odds.

Big congratulations to my Premium Subscribers as we over doubled our money at [b]2.30odds.
The highest odd we have won since we started. To all intending subscribers, I sent u a msg. The free PREMIUM Tips will be conveyed from tomorrow Saturday for 2weeks as compensation for the REDs.

MORE GREENS AHEAD

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
9jagames: My Super Single has be successful on 2/2 and i will want to keep it green. There are lots of games to look at as Bayer is playing at home, Wiskla Krakow has won all their games in poland and their opponent has lost their games and the odds of 2.30 really favours them..... Other games are Benefica away to Vitoral Setabul in which they have won 4/5 of their visits...

Super Single
Bayer - over 1.5goals -1.25odds -WON

Value Super Single
Wiskla Krakow- win -Poland - 2.30odds- WON
Other Tips
Bayer -over 2.5goals- WON
Wiskla Krakow- win (Poland) - WON
Kaiserslautern- win (Germany Division 2)- WON
Benefica- win ( Portugal) - WON
Slavia Prague- win (Czech republic)- LOST
Bala Town- over 1.5goals - LOST
Abersytwth town - win. - LOST
Fc Ingolstadt - win (Germany) - WON
Thanks.... Greater Greens Ahead
Yesterday was a great day as my VALUE SUPER BET won at whooping2.30odds. My SUPER SINGLE is on the run of 3 consecutive successive wins and I will want to keep the track.
Surprises came at Czech Republic as Slava prague was beaten at home and Aberystwyth had to draw at home. Bala town won but it was just by a lone goal.

Congratulations to all my punters... Today's tip will be posted later.
More Greens Ahead

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Today will be the First Saturday for the run of my Super Singles which have had 3 successive wins

It’s good to get back to a normal weekend of action and let’s hope for some winners.

The Super Single will be between Scottish Premiership leaders Inverness who haven’t conceded a goal in five league games this season and also the Scottish league One leaders Hearts.

There are lots of matches and i will be picking my different tips from various leagues.

Saturday's Top Tips

Super Single
Hearts - Scottish League One - win
Pays at 1.50odds

Value Super Single
Inverness- Scottish Premiership - win
pays at 2.30odds

Value Bet
Shieffield Wednesday - England Championship
Pays at 2.9odds

Home Wins
Bayern Munich- 1.18odds (Germany)
Fc Eindhoven- 1.29odds (Holland Jupiler League)
Ayr - 1.90odds (Scotland League One)
Nec Nimegen - 1.45odds (Holland Jupiler League)
Ajax- 1.25odds (Holland)
Woking- 1.50odds (England Conference)
Peterborough- 1.60odds (England League One)
Leyton Orient - 1.80odds (England League One)
Barcelona- 1.30odds (Spain)
Liverpool- 1.30odds (England)

Perm any 7,8,& 9 and all 10
10 fold pays at 26odds

Away wins
Inverness - 2.50odds (Scotland)
Barnet- 1.55odds (England Conference premier)
Wolverhampton- 1.90dds (England championship)
Sheff Wed - 3.00odds (England championship)
Everton -2.50odds (England)
PSG - 1.40odds (France)
Roma - 1.60odds (Italy)
Roda JC Kerkrade- 1.80odds (Holland Jupiler League)
Hearts- 1.50odds (Scottish League One)

Perm any 6,7 & all 8
8 folds pays at 220odds

Top Tips
Roma - 1.60odds (Italy)
PSG - 1.40odds (France)
Ajax- 1.25odds (Holland)
Pays at 194odds
Stake Maximum 300naira

Safe Top Tips
Roma - 1.60odds (Italy)
PSG - 1.40odds (France)
Ajax- 1.25odds (Holland)
Pays at 28odds
Stake Maximum 1000naira

See You at the Success Point!!!!!

More Greens Ahead

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
9jagames: Today will be the First Saturday for the run of my Super Singles which have had 3 successive wins

It’s good to get back to a normal weekend of action and let’s hope for some winners.

The Super Single will be between Scottish Premiership leaders Inverness who haven’t conceded a goal in five league games this season and also the Scottish league One leaders Hearts.

There are lots of matches and i will be picking my different tips from various leagues.

Saturday's Top Tips

Super Single
Hearts - Scottish League One - win
Pays at 1.50odds - LOST

Value Super Single
Inverness- Scottish Premiership - win
pays at 2.30odds - LOST

Value Bet
Shieffield Wednesday - England Championship
Pays at 2.9odds - LOST

Home Wins
Ajax- 1.25odds (Holland)
Peterborough- 1.60odds (England League One)
Leyton Orient - 1.80odds (England League One)
Barcelona- 1.30odds (Spain)
Liverpool- 1.30odds (England)

Perm any 7,8,& 9 and all 10
10 fold pays at 26odds

Away wins
Sheff Wed - 3.00odds (England championship)
Everton -2.50odds (England)
PSG - 1.40odds (France)
Roma - 1.60odds (Italy)
Roda JC Kerkrade- 1.80odds (Holland Jupiler League)

Perm any 6,7 & all 8
8 folds pays at 220odds

Top Tips
Roma - 1.60odds (Italy)
PSG - 1.40odds (France)
Ajax- 1.25odds (Holland)
Pays at 194odds
Stake Maximum 300naira

Safe Top Tips
Roma - 1.60odds (Italy)
PSG - 1.40odds (France)
Ajax- 1.25odds (Holland)
Pays at 28odds
Stake Maximum 1000naira

See You at the Success Point!!!!!

More Greens Ahead
SATURDAY was a very bad day as all tips failed. However, after 3 successive Super Singles, I can’t complain too much and it’s why I always advise maximum Stake of 1000 naira...
SUNDAY, we were able to recover for the losses as our Premium Tip Hannover won with 2.05odds.

Note to all Punters- For unforeseen circumstance as regarding not be able to post tips on Sundays, i will advise you use mrfixitstips co uk
for their Super Single on Sundays, I was only able to convey to only the Premium Subscribers, to all intending Subscribers and whatsapp Punters also, you can also follow the instructions strictly on Sundays...... Thanks.....

More Greens Ahead....

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Today being Monday, My Super Single is 3 successive wins in 4 Occasions and i will want to keep the record. i will be looking at various matches as Orebro of Sweden at home, Tromsoe of Norway at home also, Besiktas JK at home also all to win their matches, Also i will be looking at the Netherlands Jupiler League.

Monday's Tips

Super Single
Jong Twente - Any can win at 1.40odds (Netherlands Jupiler League)

Value Bet of the Day
Hobro - win at 3.40odds (Denmark)

Safe Tips
Hobro- Any can win at 1.40odds (Denmark)
Jong Twente - Any can win at 1.40odds (Netherlands Jupiler League)
Sparta Rotterdam - Any can win at 1.40odds (Netherlands Jupiler League)
Tromsoe - win at 1.25odds (Norway)
Besiktas JK - win at 1.50odds (Turkey)
Orebro- Any can win at 1.40odds (Sweden)
Pays at 7.0odds

More Greens Ahead!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.