Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

9jAgossipdey's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jAgossipdey's Profile / 9jAgossipdey's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Celebrities / Olamide Set To Drop New Shit With His Bro Teddy A (see Tweet) by 9jAgossipdey: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerian hip hop artist, Olamide badoo about to drop new hit with Ex Big brother housemate Teddy A....

Badoo took to his Twitter handle and said ' About to drop some new shit with my bro @iamteddya anticipate and @oladipsoflife sure
#bbnaija

Source:https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/04/olamide-set-to-drop-new-shit-with-his.html?m=1

Celebrities / 'Good Morning Beautiful People Of God' - Tontolet by 9jAgossipdey: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Nollywood Actress, mother of one Tonto dike took instagram this morning to say

'Good morning beautiful people of God'

Source:https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/good-morning-beautiful-people-of-god.html?m=1

Crime / Jumia Online Store Raises A Serious Scam Alert(must Read) by 9jAgossipdey: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Jumia warns customers never to send money into any bank account...

You are on your own if you do otherwise!
Pass it on...

More @ chikasom:https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/jumia-online-shopping-raises-serious.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Davido Ends Vacation These Morning; Off To The Studio(pictured) by 9jAgossipdey: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Davido took to Instagram these morning and said
' vacay over!! Time to drop these HITS!!!!

More @ chikasom:https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/davido-ends-vacation-these-morning-to.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

Sports / Moses Pledge To Take Eagles To The Promised Land In 2018 World Cup by 9jAgossipdey: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Super Eagles and Chelsea of England wing back, Victor Moses has said that his only regret this year was his “being squeezed out of the three-man shortlist to become African Player of the Year”, behind Gabon’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Egypt’s Mo Salah and Senegal’s Sadio Mane – a decision that angered the Nigerian Football Federation.

But Moses is hoping bounce back from the setback to lead Nigeria into more Promised Land next year. Moses pocketed a championship medal, got married, established himself as ‘the indispensable man’ in manager Antonio Conte’s side and helped Nigeria become the first African nation to qualify for next year’s World Cup.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/12/moses-pledge-to-take-eagles-to-promised.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala pls let this good news go far as you can

Sports / Gov.of Rivers, Wike Forces Rivers United FC Spokemen To Kneel And Apologize(pic) by 9jAgossipdey: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
River State Governor, Nyesom Wike forces Rivers United FC spokemen to kneel and apologize for embarrassing his Government.

With this Don't you think River State Governor, Wike is a core sports man

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/12/river-state-gov-wike-forces-rivers.html?m=1

Events / Missnigeria 2017 - Miss Adamawa Ehiguese Mildred Peace - WINNER by 9jAgossipdey: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
MissNigeria 2017 - WINNER is Miss Adamawa Ehiguese Mildred Peace; 1st Runner up is Miss Delta, Rita Chinedu and 2nd Runner up is Miss Ogun, Tolulope Ayanfalu Mary.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/12/missnigeria-2017-miss-adamawa-ehiguese.html?m=1

Travel / Plateau State Gov. Simon Lalong Dodge The Fuel Queue, Buys From Black Mark by 9jAgossipdey: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong dodged the fuel queue to help himself at the BLACK MARKET FILLING STATION

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/12/plateau-state-governor-simon-lalong.html?m=1

Celebrities / Checkout Bobrisky 's Last Post Moments Before His Arrest(pics) by 9jAgossipdey: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Moments before his arrest yesterday, Nigerian male Barbie, Bobrisky was boasting on Snapchat about having bodyguards.

Posting a short clip of his security man,Jacob going out and said one of his bodyguards were watching over him.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/11/checkout-bobrisky-s-last-post-before.html?m=1

Education / FULAFIA Releases School Fees Schedule 2017/2018|check Here by 9jAgossipdey: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
The management of Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) has announced the charges for 2017/2018 academic session.

New and Returning students of Federal University Lafia are enjoined to pay up their 2017/2018 session charges through REMITA in favour of Federal University Lafia via any commercial bank from November 6, 2017 using GIFMIS Reference Number (GRN) 1000057612.

Year 1 - N50,000.00 (inclusive of N5,000.00 acceptance fee)
Year 2 - N45,000.00
Year 3 - N45,000.00
Year 4 - N45,000.00

All Direct Entry students are to also pay acceptance fee of N5,000.000.

Thank you.
Signed
Bursar

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/11/fulafia-releases-school-fees-schedule.html?m=1

Business / Good Heartened Dangote Donates N500m To Kano Markets Fire Disaster Victims by 9jAgossipdey: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Succour came the way of over a thousand traders affected by the Kano Market fire disasters, as Dangote Group’s President, Aliko Dangote, made good his promise to donate N500 million to rehabilitate the them.

Aliko’s donation, which came through the Aliko Dangote Foundation, was in response to the appeal by the Kano State government for contributions from public-spirited individuals and corporate organisations to help the fire victims revive their business.

No fewer than seven fire disasters have occurred in five major markets across the state within the past few months, with no fewer than 1,400 shop and goods estimated at N28 billion gutted. The state government had, in the wake of the last disaster in February, which affected Singa Market, set up a judicial commission of inquiry and an appeal committee, headed by Alhaji Aliko Dangote and another businessman, Usman Tofa, both indigenes of Kano, to help raise funds to help the fire victims, most of who lost everything to the disaster. Presenting the N500 million cheque on Monday in Kano, the CEO of Aliko Dangote Foundation, Mrs. Zouera Youssoufou, explained that Alhaji Dangote was deeply touched by the plight of the affected traders, adding that it explained the reason he has ensured that the money was made available.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/11/good-heartened-dangote-donates-n500m-to.html?m=1

Politics / Re: Journalists Barred From Covering Buhari’s 2018 Budget Presentation by 9jAgossipdey: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Politics / What UN Visitors Failed To Do In The South-east —pro Biafra Groups by 9jAgossipdey: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
The recent visit by the United Nations to Igboland has drawn the ire of pro-Biafra groups who accused the body of failing to see the real victims of the Biafra crises, in an aftermath of the Nigeria Army invasion of the South-East, when the army wreaked havoc on members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The pro-Biafra group who since the disappearance of the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has remained inactive, are annoyed that the United Nations, whom they ab initio saw as the comforter, ignored them on their visit to the “slaughter land” but chose to visit the “elitist” apex Igbo organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo. Angry reactions Independent observers, however, view pro-Biafra group’s angry reactions as misplaced, recalling that even Ohanaeze Ndigbo at a point was accused by the Federal Government of supporting the young Biafra agitators. The United Nations, last week, visited Ohanaeze Ndigbo in a follow up to a petition Ohanaeze wrote to the world body, expressing the Igbos’ ugly situation in Nigeria. President-General of Ohanaeze, Chief Nnia Nwodo said the group on July 12, 2017, wrote to the Secretary-General of the United Nations about the security infrastructure in Nigeria, particularly as it affects Ndigbo, to which the UN on October 10, responded, indicating that it will send its representatives for West Africa and the Sahel. The UN delegation was led by the special representative of the Secretary-General of UN, Ambassador Mohamed Ibn Chambas. The delegation met in a closed door meeting with Ohanaeze after which it expressed its concern about the Igbo question in Nigeria. Leader of the delegation, Ambassador Chambas said that the UN was recently worried about the developments in Nigeria, particularly in the South-East, noting, however, that the UN Secretary-General, Mr. Antonio Guterres, stands for a united Nigeria where human rights are respected but not trampled upon. Chambas said: “We indeed came to commend them for the leadership they have demonstrated; few months ago we were all getting a bit worried with events and developments in South-East of Nigeria but thanks to their leadership and their initiatives, they were able to bring together the chiefs and the political leaders and governors and respected persons of South- East and through this intervention, we now see that calm is restored and all are working to advance the one Nigeria agenda. “The secretary-general believes in this one Nigeria project because he had always said that a united and peaceful Nigeria is not only for the people of Nigeria, but indeed for the people of West Africa and for all of Africa. We know the strength the people of South-East bring to Nigeria and to the sub-region.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/11/what-un-visitors-failed-to-do-in-south.html?m=1

Politics / Journalists Barred From Covering Buhari’s 2018 Budget Presentation by 9jAgossipdey: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Journalists from some section of the media, mostly online and a few from some print and electronic media have been barred from covering the 2018 budget presentation by President Buhari at the National Assembly.

The budget presentation billed to commence by 2p.m today Tuseday 7th November, 2017 saw some journalist denied entry into the National assembly premises.

Journalists from PREMIUM TIMES, who were among those barred said they were denied entry despite presenting their official and National Assembly identity cards to the security operative who rather told them point-blank that a circular was earlier circulated in that regard.

He said names of some journalists from some media organisations were missing an “accreditation list” prepared by the Research and Information Directorate of the National Assembly.

Other journalists who were barred were Goodness Adaoyiche of Pulse.ng among others.

Details soon….

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/just-in-journalists-barred-from-covering-buharis-2018-budget-presentation/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Education / UNIZIK Academic Calendar 2017/2018 Published by 9jAgossipdey: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
FIRST SEMESTER
1. Monday, November 20, 2017: - "All students return and commence/continue payment of fees and Registration process."
2. Monday, November 27, 2017: "Lectures commence for all Students"
3. Wednesday, November 29, 2017: "Senate Meeting"
4. Monday, December 11, 2017 – Wed. Dec. 13, 2017: "Orientation of New Students"
5. Friday, December 22, 2017 - Tue. Jan. 2, 2018: "Christmas Break"
6. Wednesday, January 3, 2018: "Lectures Continue"
7. Friday, January 12, 2018: "Matriculation Ceremonies"
8. Wednesday, January 31, 2018: "Senate Meeting"
9. Monday, January 29, - Friday, Feb. 2, 2018: "University-wide Quiz"
10. Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018: "Senate Meeting"
11. Monday, Feb. 26 – Friday March 2, 2018: "Revision Week"
12. Wednesday, March 7, 2018: "Committee of Deans Meeting"
13. Monday, March 5, 2018: "First Semester Exams Commence"
14. Friday, April 6, 2018: "First Semester Exams End."

SECOND SEMESTER
1. Monday, April 9, 2018: "Second Semester Lectures Commence"
2. Thursday, April 12 – Monday April 16, 2018: "Easter Break"
3. Tuesday, April 17, 2018: "Second Semester Lectures Continue"
4. Wednesday, April 25, 2018: "Senate Meeting"
5. Monday, May 28, - Fri. June 1, 2018: "University-wide Quiz"
6. Wednesday, May 30, 2018: "Senate Meeting"
7. Wednesday, June 20, 2018: "Committee of Deans Meeting"
8. Monday, June 25 – Friday, June 29, 2018: "Revision Week"
9. Wednesday, June 27, 2018: "Senate Meeting"
10. Monday, July 2, 2018: "Second Semester Exams Commence"
11. Wednesday, July 25, 2018: "Senate Meeting"
12. Friday, July 27, 2018: "Second Semester Exams End"
13. Monday, July 30 – Fri. August 3, 2018: "Project Defence"
14. Monday, August 13, 2018: "Deadline for Submission of degree results"
15. Wednesday, August 15, 2018: "Long Vacation Commences"

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/unizik-academic-calendar-20172018.html?m=1

Celebrities / I Will Soon Open Up The Truth - Daddy Freeze's Ex Says by 9jAgossipdey: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Opeyemi Olarinde, Ex-wife of Daddy Freeze has waded into the war of words between her ex and Timi Dakolo, by commenting on the issue.
Opeyemi, took sides with Timi telling him to ignore Freeze.
“Kindly ignore the myopic man….I was married to him for few years. I will reveal all that transpired soon.
Daddy Freeze and Timi Dakolo back and forth concerning views on what the relationship between a man and his wife should be like.

In case you misssed it, this was how Daddy replied Timi;

“@timidakolo unlike you, I haven’t waited all my life to respond to you, why should I? Who are you and where’s the sense in what you write or what you stand for?,” Daddy Freeze asked.
“You are a product of this same shallow doctrine yourself, the churches you perform at, where do you think they get the money to pay from? You speak about marriage, how long you been married for? What do you know? You say I don’t have the right to comment on marriage, who gave you the license to comment?
“I was married for 10 whole years, you dingbat! If I can’t comment on marriage, WHO CAN? You call my teachings ‘demonic’, why don’t you back yours up with the Bible? My demonic teachings have full biblical support, how would you know? Do you read your bible?
“You follow pastors like sheep up and down, is it now paining you that they could be giving more gigs to younger artists, and you are now crying on the internet? Do you think I’m so stupid as not to know what that forlorn dirge you pasted on the internet about (ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR’S OWN..) stood for?
“You say you give tithe and offering to God when you give it to a pastor, is that what God said in Deuteronomy 14:22-26 or in Nehemiah 10:38?
“Do you have a copy of the Bible at all? I suggest you get yourself one.
“I shouldn’t be educating you, but do read from Matthew 25:32 to know what it takes to “give to God” and ‘pastor’ or ‘man of God’ isn’t in the equation.
“You don’t know shit about my marriage, so you have no right whatsoever to comment on it, I didn’t comment on yours, or how you are handling it, so don’t get personal, your life is far from perfect. Typing in caps is shouting your words, NOT YOUR MESSAGE, which remains as vacuous as the writer.
“You lost respect for me? I never had any for you! Sorry, but I’m not big on pulpit puppets.
“Maybe if you spent more time writing music than writing for the blogs, more kids won’t be wondering “who’s timi dakolo?” ~FRZ – #FreeTheSheeple.”

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/i-will-soon-leak-secret-daddy-freezes.html?m=1

Celebrities / E Money Shows Off His Exquisite Bedroom, Prays Before He Sleeps by 9jAgossipdey: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kcee's millionaire brother and 5 star music CEO, E-Money showed off his bed time routine .In photos he shared last night, he can be seen browsing through his phone before bowing his head in prayer.

Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/e-money-shows-off-his-exquisite-bedroom.html?m=1

Crime / 'I Started Stealing From Childhood' - 31-year Old Joshua Tahiti Reveals by 9jAgossipdey: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
31-year old Joshua Tabiti, has revealed that he has tried everything possible to stop his stealing habit.
According to Joshua, he started stealing right from his childhood. He was arrested alongside 3 others Oluseye Arokoyo (34), Ahmed Alli (24) and Moses Ofoke (31), for stealing cars.

Tabiti said; “I have done everything to stop stealing, but I couldn’t. My parents also tried their best, but I cannot do away with robbery. I was sacked where I worked as a driver after I stole my boss’ money.”

Joshua and his gang members have reportedly stolen 26 Toyota Camry cars from Oworoshoki, Bariga and Somolu areas of Lagos metropolis since they started working together.

He said; “I’m a driver with two children. I started doing this job after I was sacked where I worked as a driver at Victoria Island. My friend introduced me to this job in 2017. I have stolen 11 vehicles in Oworonshoki, Bariga and Somolu in Lagos. What we do is to go out around 2 a.m.

A man cuts a master key for us to steal Toyota cars. We open the cars and kick-start the ignitions. We don’t rob at gunpoint. We got the key for N1000 or N2000. After stealing, we send the cars to Ondo to two buyers.

The first car we stole was a Nissan salon. We sold it for N100, 000, the other; a Toyota Camry was sold for N200, 000. Others were sold for N300, 000. We usually share the money after selling the cars. I used my own money to rent a house and bought household items.”

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/i-started-stealing-from-childhood-31.html?m=1

Celebrities / Singer Christina Milian Issa Sexy Mama As She Flaunts Her Huge Boobs by 9jAgossipdey: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Singer Christina Milian, is one sexy mama.
The 36-year old mom of one, left little to the imagination in her barely-there number as she arrived for an event last night.

See more photos below:

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/singer-christina-milian-issa-sexy-mama.html?m=1

Business / Union Bank Afikpo Branch, In A Very Big Mess As Fb User Shares Pic by 9jAgossipdey: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Union bank Afikpo branch in Ebonyi state is in a very big mess as fb user shares photo saying
"Thought I have seen it all till I visited afikpo today and saw this."
Many of their customers who reside there said the management has to look into it so as to ease stress from their customers, avoid losing customers and to advertise with Nija247 to boast the bank.

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/union-bank-afikpo-branch-in-very-big.html?m=1

Celebrities / Throwback Pic Of Music Star Olamide Chilling With A Bottle Of Beer And Cigarette by 9jAgossipdey: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Funny throwback pic of music star olamide Badoo chilling with a bottle of beer and a packet of cigarette beside...

Any word for him?

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/throwback-pic-of-music-star-olamide.html?m=1

Crime / EBSU Finally Year Student Killed By Robbers For Fighting Back At Them by 9jAgossipdey: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
A certain Chinedu Linus, a student of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has been killed by gunmen on Friday, in Ebonyi.

According to Spokesperson of the Ebonyi state police command, ASP Loveth Odah, Linus was first robbed before he was eventually killed him.

“I urge students not to confront robbers or any person bearing arms whenever they are attacked because such a person was no longer normal. .
It is only a living person that makes use of valuables as no amount of valuables in ones’ possession can equate to life,” she said.The robbers according to a witness gained entrance into the Lucky City Hostel, where the deceased resided. A witness, Eric John, who is 200-level student of Political Science in the University, “We heard loud knocks on our gate and Chinedu who is the students’ leader at the hostel, brandished a rod to ascertain the person knocking at the gate.

The robbers grabbed him and started asking where he kept the money as we suddenly heard gun shots. They entered my room, robbed me of N15,000 and two cell phones and robbed the entire occupants of the hostel; they took the money we contributed for electricity bills.”

Continue reading...
Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/ebsu-finally-year-student-killed-by.html?m=1

Education / Don't Miss! Direct 200 Level University Admission Without JAMB Now! by 9jAgossipdey: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Has admission become your source of headache? Did you fail JAMB or Post JAMB(UTME) , are you a fresh secondary graduate (with or without deficiency in your O level result) or simply put are you an admission seeker into any of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and abroad? Then it is necessary you read through this article for better understanding on HOW TO GAIN DIRECT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION INTO 200 level IN YOUR DESIRED UNIVERSITY AND COURSE WITHOUT JAMB!!!

WELCOME to Myadmissionlink Educational Consult(MEC) a registered and government approved educational resource center that specializes in providing platform for university education both in Nigeria and Abroad.

IJMB: Easiest way to Secure University Admission Without JAMB

Securing admission into higher institution nowadays as become a great problem especially for those trying to use UTME as the mode of Entry and we won't be out of element to accentuate that the number of applicants that gained university admission annually with UTME is in by no means proportionate with the number of applicants that are qualified for admission by the virtue of scoring the minimum benchmark for admission.

In fact, the tendency of securing admission yearly after crossing the hurdles of the traditional UTME, PUTME is nose diving or declining as clearly revealed by statistics: about 1.4million candidates writes JAMB(UTME) yearly and about 80% ends up not securing admission.

REASON not far-fetched; NUMEROUS APPLICANTS USING THE TRADITIONAL PLATFORM OF UTME TO APPLY FOR 100 LEVEL ADMISSION WITH LIMITED ADMISSION CHANCE.

SOLUTION:
It is seemingly easy to criticize and identify loopholes in a system but providing solution to curbing the pool of difficulties in securing university admission is our focus. We run a PROVEN, APPROVED and CERTIFIED PROGRAMME that qualifies students into 200 level in UNIVERSITY in NIGERIA
and ABROAD without UTME. Past TESTIMONIES( http://ijmbadmiss
ions.com/testimonials) from our past students are ostensibly the best proof of the acceptability, universality and reliability of this programme(IJMB).

PROVEN : Annually about 15,000 applicant put in for the programme(IJMB) in which more than 12,000 candidates secure admission into 200 level into their choice of university and desire course easily thereby skipping 100level stress and cost as compared to JAMB with close to 1.7 million applicants and just 500,000 admitted into 100 level. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR!

* APPROVED : The programme is approved by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a platform for securing university admission into university in Nigeria and outside.

Its moderated by ABU, Zaria with different institutes nationwide of which we are one of the approved institutes.

* CERTIFIED : By NIGERIA UNIVERSITY COMMISSION(NUC) as an Advanced level programme that qualify students into 200 level in the university upon successful completion of the programme. CHECK JAMB BROCHURE TO CONFIRM.

The rationale for enrolling for IJMB is that few students use this medium to apply for university admission as opposed to the congested UTME platform thus the chance of securing admission with IJMB is extremely high.

WHAT IS IJMBE?

IJMBE - Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination was established in 1976 by INTERIM COMMON SERVICE AGENCY(ICSA). It is an Advanced level programme that secures students 200L admission in the university in NIGERIA and ABROAD without JAMB. This programme is certified by Nigeria University Commission(NUC) as a requirement for university education - check page 4 of JAMB brochure, item 2(2) to confirm the
legitimacy. See details about IJMB herehttp://ijmbadmissions.com/about.php

WHY SHOULD I REGISTER FOR IJMBE?

*Multiple admission opportunities via Direct Entry

*Result do not expire

* Easy 200 level admission in the university

*Advanced level programme = advance academic knowledge

*Result is internationally accepted(we have partners university abroad that accept IJMB result)

*Chances of admission higher(up to 80%)

*No JAMB needed or PUTME

* You can enroll with awaiting result

* And lots more...

ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO START IJMBE

* O level result or Awaiting result

* Birth Certificate

* 15 passport photograph

NB: REGISTRATION FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION IS ONGOING AND CLOSES SOON.

HOW TO ENROLL FOR IJMB

Prospective applicants can obtain IJMB form online or at any of our accredited study centers nationwide

See registration details here http://ijmbadmissions.com/register.php

CONTACT US(http://ijmbadmissions.com/contact.php)

Our official website www.ijmbadmissions.com

Telephone no - 08114551455. 07034386541

Whatsapp no - 07034386541

BBM - 2BB543A8

BBM CHANNEL - C0037F6A4

Twitter www.twitter.com/IjmbAdmissions

Facebook www.facebook.com/IjmbAdmissions

‎FOLLOW THESE LINKS TO NAVIGATE OUR WEBSITE EASILY

For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ )--- http://ijmbadmissions.com/faq.php

How to register http://ijmbadmissions.com/register.php

About Ijmb http://ijmbadmissions.com/about.php

About our Center http://ijmbadmissions.com/center.php

IJMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION http://ijmbadmissions.com/combo.php

TESTIMONIES http://ijmbadmissions.com/testimonials

CONTACT US http://ijmbadmissions.com/contact.php

Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/dont-miss-direct-200-level-university.html?m=1
Education / UNIOSUN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released by 9jAgossipdey: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
The management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has released the Post-UTME Screening result of candidate who participated in the screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.

Candidates can proceed to check their results.

How To Check Your Post-UTME Screening Results
-Visit http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/

-Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the space provided.

-Click on "Login" and proceed to view your result

Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/uniosun-post-utme-screening-result.html?m=1
Celebrities / Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by 9jAgossipdey: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nollywood actress and mom of two, Annie Idibia, has revealed that despite all the social media put together look, sometimes, things get so busy she feel like giving up.

She took to IG writing:

Last 2weeks Has Been So Hectic And Tiring.. Most Times I feel Like Just Giving Up..
Running @beolivehaircollections , Dealing With Staff And Making Sure Things Are Done Correctly.. Being The Actress And Rushing To Location Early In The Morning After Being The Mom And Getting The Kids Ready For School..Getting Home And Being The Wife..Miss So many unreturned Calls…
So Many emails Pending To Read And Reply.. Many Whatapp messages Unopened.. Cooking Late At Night To Make Sure There Is Food When Am Away Filming .. Worst Part Is I Miss My Kids During The Day.. Not Enough Time For My Friends/Family Too
So Many Times I Just Wanna Say Am Tired And Just Give Up..”Can’t I just chill at home and just be the wife n mom” My God Is My strength And My Dreams Won’t Let Me.. I Have dreams And Just chilling Won’t Make It Happen..I Have To Put In The Work .. Every Single Day…“We Can’t Be Friends If You Have Time To Be Bored”
Hey… On The Brighter Side .. Thank God For good Health And Life ..And The Blessings For Being Busy.. My Life Is A Miracle.. MAGICAL..

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/most-times-i-feel-like-just-giving-up.html?m=1

Celebrities / 'The Public Should Leave Psquare Alone Let Them Sort Themselves Out-segun Arinze by 9jAgossipdey: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor Segun Arinze, has spoken about the issue between the Psquare brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, saying people need to let them be.

Speaking with LIB, he said:

'I think the public should leave Psquare alone let them sort themselves out. In due course, they will get things sorted out and get back to us. Its a family affair and personal matter so let them be.'

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/i-think-public-should-leave-psquare.html?m=1

Celebrities / "I Wanna F*** Donald Trump Cos My P**** Kill Niggas," Princess Vitarah Raps(pics by 9jAgossipdey: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
American-Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah is back generating controversy. This time, she's rapping about having sexual relations with the president of the United States, Donald Trump.
In a music video released yesterday, Vitarah, who likes to rap about d*** and p****, featured a man wearing a mask made to look like Donald Trump. She is seen in the video whining and grinding against the man.

"I wanna f*** Donald Trump cos my p**** kill niggas," she rapped.
The man mimicking Mr. Trump in the video can be seen in different raunchy positions with the rapper.

He is also seen in bondage, a rope keeping him bound to a chair as Vitarah acted like she was trying to strangle and stab him.

Continue reading...
Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/i-wanna-f-donald-trump-cos-my-p-kill.html?m=1

Politics / Dr. Chris Okafor Explodes, ''biafra Is A Spirit, You Can't Kill A Spirit" by 9jAgossipdey: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
The General Overseer of the Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministries a.k.a Liberation City has broken his silence over the on going Biafra agitation in the South East of Nigeria and the military exercise code named “Python Dance 2” or “Egwu Eke 2”. The renowned man of God who is today regarded as one of Africa’s most accurate and revered prophets is known to always bare his mind whenever he senses a leading of the Holy Spirit. He spoke from the headquarters of his thriving ministry in the Ojodu area of Lagos.

At the grande finale of an annual worldwide program of the church known as “Not My Head, Not My Blood” on Sunday, October the 1st, 2017, the man of God felicitated with Nigeria on her Independence Day Celebration and prayed for Peace and Unity. But he warned that no one ever achieves lasting peace and unity through the barrels of the gun.
On the on going Operation “Egwu Eke 2” in the South East of Nigeria, the fiery man of God known always for his unrivaled prophetic accuracy and point blankness on national issues declared that it’s unfair for the Nigerian government to deploy the full weight of the military in the manner they did, to quell the secessionist agitations of the IPOB members and in fact the people of that region. According to Dr. Okafor “our Government needs to learn how to resolve issues with dialogue. No amount of time or resources expended towards dialogue is a waste. This is not 1967. Anybody who thinks that they can kill an agitation like Biafra with force is truly living in fools’ paradise. It can never happen! Biafra is a spirit. Wasn’t it Ojukwu who started it? He’s gone but Biafra is still here. You can’t kill a spirit with guns and arrows, not even with a nuclear bomb.

Continue reading...
Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/dr-chris-okafor-explodes-declares.html?m=1

1 Like

Celebrities / Wow! Ashley Graham Flaunts Bare Butt In Net Skirt by 9jAgossipdey: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Plus size model Ashley Graham, showed off her bare butt in a new IG post that has left her millions of followers wowed.

The beautiful 29-year old, smothered into the camera wearing a grey jacket and net bottom, which showed off her rounded derriere.

Continue reading...
Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/wow-ashley-graham-flaunts-bare-butt-in.html?m=1

Crime / Kudos To NPF..2 Uber Drivers Who Robbed Their Female Passengers Finally Arrested by 9jAgossipdey: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lagos state police command has arrested two Uber drivers who specialize in robbing their female passengers of their valuables at gunpoint.

The men Fosta Rufus, 30, and Franklin Jogbodo, according to, Mohammed Sanusi, Special anti-robbery boss, usually pick up their victims around Lekki, Ajah and Victoria Island areas of Lagos.

The suspects stole valuables such as jewelry, expensive phones and cash, from their victims who are ladies who have to be some place at night.

Lagos State police boss, Imohimi Edgal, said the suspects sometimes would follow their victims to an ATM machine from where they would force them to withdraw cash at gunpoint.

He added that the suspects have admitted participating in three different robbery operations in the past.

Continue reading...
Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/kudos-to-npf-2-uber-drivers-who-rob.html?m=1

Crime / Beware! As Police Arrest Masquerades Who Were Robbers On Attempt To Attack(pics) by 9jAgossipdey: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
A group of masquerades have been arrested by officers of the Lagos state police command for robbing members of a community at Elere area of Agege Lagos.

According to the police officials, the masquerades who were not given the go-ahead by the traditional ruler,attempted to attack the officers when they were nabbed.

Watch video on the link below;
Continue reading...
Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/beware-as-police-arrest-masquerades-who.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.