Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

9jalad's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jalad's Profile / 9jalad's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Car Talk / Re: How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? by 9jalad(m): 11:36am On Mar 26
This is what state?

post=127584743:
PRICE LIST

1. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES (New or Tokunbo):
The cost of registering: Saloon=N45,000 Jeep/space Bus=N47,000 Bus =N55,000

This will include:

Plate Number, Proof of ownership certificate, Road worthiness, Central Motor Registry Receipt, Vehicle License, Insurance, Computerized vehicle Inspection, Number Tag, Reflective tape, AutoVIN Certificate

REQUIREMENTS: Copies of all relevant documents of the vehicle.

2. Renewal of Vehicle Licence, Road Worthiness Certificate and Insurance
COST:
Saloon Car = N13,000
Jeep/SUV/Space Bus= N14,500
Pick-Up vehicles=N19,000
Truck Vehicles=N32,000

REQUIREMENTS: Copies of all relevant documents of the vehicle.

3. CUSTOMIZED PLATE NUMBER =N130,000

4. DEALER PLATE NUMBERS =N130,000

5. TINTED PERMIT =N15,000

6. Driver’s Licence for 3 years (Fresh Applicant) =N25,000

Driver’s Licence for 5 years (Fresh Applicant) =N30,000

Driver’s Licence for 3 years (Renewal) =N13,000

Driver’s Licence for 5 years (Renewal) =N17,000
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 9jalad(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
I want to swap and prefer the Vulcanizer Bus stop at Egbeda. Please share your contact.
Cardy293:

Got some ps4 games (disc) I would like to sell
Travel Ads / Re: My Experience With Travelstart Nigeria. Don't Be Scammed by 9jalad(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have also had bitter experience with them, booking two flights and Turkish Airlines canceled the flight but Travelstart won't refund me 550k for a flight from Lagos to Dubai. Does anyone have experience with [url]ng.Travel2be.com[/url]
Travel / Turkish Airways Stopover And Change Of Airport by 9jalad(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good day all,
Please I am trying to get clarification about this Change of Airport when flying Turkish Airlines, would it attract extra fee? Their contact Center numbers are not reachable
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Welcome to UAE, my sincere advice for you is that even though you are busy applying online, you can as well and most importantly be dropping copies of you hard copies as well. Maybe if the house knows your specifications, if there are any walk in interviews, it could be posted for the interest of those who needs such.
I wish you luck as you start your hustle!
obatuntun1:

Immigration Wahala not my headache bro, because d protocol officer of my formal company came to my aid.... I only give me money for transport and e settle all d Wahala(even follow me reach plan ground)....

Accommodation: my agent (na woman), na Ajman she get me house oooo. just 4 of us in d room. myself and a Nigerian + 2 Ugandans (male and female). lobatan

Jobing hustling start on Sunday but have start dropping CV online.....

Thanks to d ogas again

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'll suggest a further enquiries be made for clarifications.

HILCROWN:
This is to inform the house that you can resign before completing your 6months probation period if you secure a better offer. My friends One Pakistani and Egyptian got an offer of 2800AED receptionist job few days ago. One of them sign his resignation letter yesterday. The Egyptian is off yesterday, maybe he will do the same today.

One of them told me that with the new labour law, you can resign before completing your probation period if you have your Emirate ID. He said he will work for free for one Month or pay his one month salary to the company. Expect update from me.

I share this information to tell you guys that you should not be afraid to start small. Sometimes 3months visiting visa can not get you your desired job but start small to get a stay and proceed thereafter.

Thank you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2016
samhay:

1. Baba u can buy food come from Naija, u don't want to be eating outside. And I think 150k should epp u for the 1st 2months since u included accommodation, I can't say abt d 3rd month.

2. Dress cooperate.

3. Depends on Ur company, some company will ask u to stay and dey pay the fine even if u overstay while some will tell you to exit

4. U can buy Ur ticket 2hrs b4 travel if there is seat available

I always advice to book your flight ahead so as to get cheaper airfare, especially weekends.
The nearer the date, the costlier it would be.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2016
For job seekers in the house, sorry it came late but you can try to get around here today. Best of luck!

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Godiloveu:

wow, gudluck

Thanks
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Nonnyg was really very helpful, Nattybanta, Halimacurve and a few others are supportive too to most people
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2016
europe4sure:

hmmm......story for the gods!!!
are you in dubai now?
heaven4me:
,@ 9jjalad where and how did u book your flight

Get a system preferably and go to airline website directly. I booked with Ethiopian Airline, there are Kenyan Airline and Egypt too. Those are about the cheapest there is. Pick dates and try to book then pay, they will email you your booking and ticket soon as your payment is confirmed.

Best of luck!
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nothing good comes easy....my experience. After being scammed by the first Visa agent I braced my self to get a more trusted hand, in all of these the time lagging was so uncomfortable due to my plans as to my time and date.
I eventually got the Visa then the trusted agent booked me on Ethiopian airline. He booked through another agent. I made payment on the 3rd to have booked ahead to get cheaper fare because my Visa has up till early October to expire. I eventually got a mail that stated 16th of Sept. My shocker cane when I got a call that the ticket has been canceled due to some inexplicable reason as perceived my me, I requested my money back. The thing dey my account dey breath grin grin the next day they claimed they have Turkish Airline for me to fly after a week again, I transfered the money to my agents account for the 2nd time, the day b4 my date he asked me to go to the airport to confirm the authenticity of the ticket I printed out. They agents arrogantly and unexplainably cancelled the ticket again...imagine what could have been going on in my mind. Gave myself two days to think clear. I almost fell into an advanced scammer who appeared so desperate that I should send money a day after we spoke, I've never met him nor does he have an office.
To cut the story short, I booked my ticket myself and made payment via transfer on the spot and in less than 3 hours I got a mail of my reservation and ticket, eventually boycotting the Lagos immigration officers and other authorities to fly Ethiopian airline via Abuja.
Reason of posting this is for people to wise up and know there are several things we can do ourselves, much more cheaper...remember, nothing good comes easy.
Wise up people!

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Femoloshine:
Hello everyone here..Please i nid a urgently way to get a cheaper airway to Dubai pls.

I hope you have gotten. Otherwise, get a system and pick dates to book yourself, its cheaper when you book from airline directly.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
UltimateTipster:
Pls house i wanna ask...is it possible to get a job in dubai without applying or sending your credentials,like am in nigeria now nd someone sends message across that their is job and they are willing to give me employment visa without me applying before..can someone pls clear me i beg?

Just be careful of scammers here and there. It's not that we don't have genuine employment Visa, however, it's much better to do a 3 months Visa and job-hunt.
Best lf luck!

1 Like

Travel / Re: The Big Dubai Scam!!- Nigerians Beware by 9jalad(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
usecondom:
God bless you very well @OP for this info, I have warned many people back home to be careful of bad agents with their sweet words, I live here and most people broadcasting Employment visa are not even employed, they don't have genuine papers.

Which city are you currently?
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Folafikemi:
Pls i need a good and kind hearted nija in Dubai to provide me information on how i can get to live and work in Dubai wit my wife n kid. I must tell you am tired of it all in Nija here.

Pls i will appreciate your kind contribution. I have some money on me and intend to relocate to Dubai or Qatar with it. All i need to know is how i can go about d whole process from lagos here without been swindle.

Await your favorable response. Regards.

Guy, Apply Sense and be mindful as to the way you flaunt your cheese. Everyone deserves a better life. My advice is that as a man, wherever you chose to relocate, go first and understand how things run b4 bringing in your family. Get good agent and secure a visa or get an appointment b4 leaving. I was duped so Pls beware.

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
aadeyi:

Naija Ile......

So is it better especially in this current dispensation in comparison to when you were in UAE?
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2016
NONNYG:
Lolz, bro I understand how you're feeling cos same thing happened to me. I initially made a part payment, when d visa came out, the guy asked for d remaining cash before he could send me d visa. I begged him for like 2 days but he refused and d validity has already started counting, mehn I had no choice than to balance up. then he sent me the visa that same day. the issue is that if u trust d guy, just send d balance cos u have no choice.

Dubai on point. ballin in ending of June.

My brother, still on the matter, initially didn't have trust issues, but he started being funny, and my application Somewhat took over 4 weeks to be ready, imagine. At some point, if I don't call, he won't contact me. He claimed it was first canceled from Sharjarh b4 reapplying.

God go guide and guard Us all, na Hustling get us all jare.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2016
nattybanta:
donno what to say to suit u. But since u are not here, they would want him to pay the balance before he takes the visa. Don't know if your friend is genuine or not. Just follow ur instinct to either win all , loose part or loose all. What's ur full name and passport number Lemmie try to see if u have a visa or not

I so appreciate your prompt response and candid advice. I will PM my details to you for verification, hope you don't mind? God bless you.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2016
Good day house, please I had this Nigerian guy introduced to me by someone, said VISA was 180 that I should pay part then full when VISA is ready. After 4 weeks, due to some delays as he claimed, says it's ready, I asked to at least see a copy even if it's snapped since I can't use that to travel, he's insisting that the Local he did the visa with has refused to grant him access to snap unless full payment is made then he forwards the VISA, please my question is: don't know if this guy can be trusted. Kindly help me share thoughts and experience b4 I fall prey to UAE scammers. Thanks house. I also have a picture of this guy in question. Name is Bolaji.

Cc: Halimacurves, Justi4jesu, and all others that could help.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2016
Please anyone in the house in or outside UAE that can help facilitate a hospitality (hotel) job which the bearer has a 3 months visa? Any useful tips as to Walk-in-interviews and lastly, about accommodation in Dubai or Sharja, Pls any useful tips would be greatly appreciated.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2016
muhammedbilal:
Good p.m house please I want to know maybe it is possible for me to job when I get to dubia on a one month visiting visa or extend the visa

It's much safer if you get a 3 months visa
Phones / Re: Awufu: How To Get 5GB Data And Free N2560 Credit On MTN by 9jalad(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
Nbote:

2 ppl I know who subbed got 2gb + and not 5gb as speculated... Oh and d OP made it sound like it's all for free

MTN as we know ain't that nice, I suspected fowl play that they claimed to allow so much. I prefer Airtel for data and calls.
Family / Re: Teenage Boys And Hormones. by 9jalad(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2011
He must be kidding, anyway, you did the best thing as a woman and a mother, I'd also suggets that you should see him, talk to him and am sure he'd forever remain grateful for the rest of his life, though its a parental issue, but I suppose from the relationship, you can as well act unbehalf of his parents, see him and, if you feel comfortable with it, talk to him about sex education!
Romance / Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 9jalad(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thats bullshit, different strokes for different folks, "Remember say the man wey dey drink Garri get plan"!!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.