Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (929929 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
abeg who help us see Gocci and halimacurve just asking about your well being you have people who cherish your presence here..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
prayer mode activated
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
please did uae have specified age for dubai visit visa. urgently pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by idolda: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
idolda:
Good day all and thanks for the wonderful work here.

Can someone please list the requirements for the 90 days tourist visa? I have contacted different travel agents in UAE (I saw online) but they keep giving conflicting requirements. One said I only need scanned copy of passport page and passport photograph, one said I needed a bond deposit of about 7,000 dirham, for another I need two guarantors in UAE while one even said visa can't be issued to Nigerian female who is below 30years of age.

Please kindly help with the requirements (especially those that have gone through this process). Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Justi4jesu, justwise, lovere and others any response to this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
It been long you last contribute
How your end baba
samhay:

Here boss.

Thanks for checking on me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Made2Eazie: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2016
MyLady11:
I guess Etihad is no more accepting Nigerians. I can't found Nigeria on there site ttsuaevisas.com
then try others
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Made2Eazie: 12:58am On Sep 21, 2016
shaffy19:
please did uae have specified age for dubai visit visa. urgently pls

no
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Made2Eazie: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2016
idolda:

Justi4jesu, justwise, lovere and others any response to this?
scanned copy of passport alone pls... no bond needed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Made2Eazie: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Here boss.
Thanks for checking on me.
hope all is well sir?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Made2Eazie:
then try others
thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Femcesc07:
It been long you last contribute
How your end baba

My end cool o. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Made2Eazie:

hope all is well sir?

Very well sir, just been so busy. Cnt catch up on wat av missed, but will follow up soonest.

Thanks buddy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:27am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
samhay:

Very well sir, just been so busy. Cnt catch up on wat av missed, but will follow up soonest.

Thanks buddy

no wahala just take all the time to accumulate but remember say you go reciprocate o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Made2Eazie: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Thanks buddy

plz at least a little updated hint will encourage a few... God bless your hustle sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Legoland Dubai will be opening on 30th October and they are currently recruiting.

Visit Legoland.com and apply for any position that suits you. Click on where it is written. "HERE"

Goodluck!

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ede1(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello guys...nice job everyone. please I would like a clarification about authentication of documents, outside Abuja is there any other location one can do It?.

Also, is it possible to do everything in one day?.

A response would be appreciated especially from those that have done theirs.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by idolda: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Made2Eazie:
scanned copy of passport alone pls... no bond needed
Thanks so much for this, God bless you richly
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello. Please i would like to do direct employment for RTA Women taxi drivers. Kindly advise me where i should go. Is it RTA or a Taxi service company
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Femoloshine:
Hello everyone here..Please i nid a urgently way to get a cheaper airway to Dubai pls.

I hope you have gotten. Otherwise, get a system and pick dates to book yourself, its cheaper when you book from airline directly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nothing good comes easy....my experience. After being scammed by the first Visa agent I braced my self to get a more trusted hand, in all of these the time lagging was so uncomfortable due to my plans as to my time and date.
I eventually got the Visa then the trusted agent booked me on Ethiopian airline. He booked through another agent. I made payment on the 3rd to have booked ahead to get cheaper fare because my Visa has up till early October to expire. I eventually got a mail that stated 16th of Sept. My shocker cane when I got a call that the ticket has been canceled due to some inexplicable reason as perceived my me, I requested my money back. The thing dey my account dey breath grin grin the next day they claimed they have Turkish Airline for me to fly after a week again, I transfered the money to my agents account for the 2nd time, the day b4 my date he asked me to go to the airport to confirm the authenticity of the ticket I printed out. They agents arrogantly and unexplainably cancelled the ticket again...imagine what could have been going on in my mind. Gave myself two days to think clear. I almost fell into an advanced scammer who appeared so desperate that I should send money a day after we spoke, I've never met him nor does he have an office.
To cut the story short, I booked my ticket myself and made payment via transfer on the spot and in less than 3 hours I got a mail of my reservation and ticket, eventually boycotting the Lagos immigration officers and other authorities to fly Ethiopian airline via Abuja.
Reason of posting this is for people to wise up and know there are several things we can do ourselves, much more cheaper...remember, nothing good comes easy.
Wise up people!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
Hello. Please i would like to do direct employment for RTA Women taxi drivers. Kindly advise me where i should go. Is it RTA or a Taxi service company
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Made2Eazie:

plz at least a little updated hint will encourage a few... God bless your hustle sir

Amen boss. Dnt worry,Others are doing a gr8 job too.
Kudos to dem

Am here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
9jalad:
Nothing good comes easy....my experience. After being scammed by the first Visa agent I braced my self to get a more trusted hand, in all of these the time lagging was so uncomfortable due to my plans as to my time and date.
I eventually got the Visa then the trusted agent booked me on Ethiopian airline. He booked through another agent. I made payment on the 3rd to have booked ahead to get cheaper fare because my Visa has up till early October to expire. I eventually got a mail that stated 16th of Sept. My shocker cane when I got a call that the ticket has been canceled due to some inexplicable reason as perceived my me, I requested my money back. The thing dey my account dey breath grin grin the next day they claimed they have Turkish Airline for me to fly after a week again, I transfered the money to my agents account for the 2nd time, the day b4 my date he asked me to go to the airport to confirm the authenticity of the ticket I printed out. They agents arrogantly and unexplainably cancelled the ticket again...imagine what could have been going on in my mind. Gave myself two days to think clear. I almost fell into an advanced scammer who appeared so desperate that I should send money a day after we spoke, I've never met him nor does he have an office.
To cut the story short, I booked my ticket myself and made payment via transfer on the spot and in less than 3 hours I got a mail of my reservation and ticket, eventually boycotting the Lagos immigration officers and other authorities to fly Ethiopian airline via Abuja.
Reason of posting this is for people to wise up and know there are several things we can do ourselves, much more cheaper...remember, nothing good comes easy.
Wise up people!

hmmm......story for the gods!!!
are you in dubai now?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okechukwu101: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Will the UAE embassy ask for my visit visa while authenticating my certificates?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
okechukwu101:
Will the UAE embassy ask for my visit visa while authenticating my certificates?

No sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
,@ 9jjalad where and how did u book your flight
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Amen boss. Dnt worry,Others are doing a gr8 job too.
Kudos to dem

Am here

Samhay ....Oga NLA

Wa gwaan breh ? cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2016
europe4sure:

hmmm......story for the gods!!!
are you in dubai now?
heaven4me:
,@ 9jjalad where and how did u book your flight

Get a system preferably and go to airline website directly. I booked with Ethiopian Airline, there are Kenyan Airline and Egypt too. Those are about the cheapest there is. Pick dates and try to book then pay, they will email you your booking and ticket soon as your payment is confirmed.

Best of luck!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Nonnyg was really very helpful, Nattybanta, Halimacurve and a few others are supportive too to most people
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2016
G4S is Hiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck!!

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by laremmy45: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello,I just joined Nairaland because of this thread and I must commend how useful this platform is,God bless you guys.
I want to make a move to relocate to dubai for work,I have a diploma plus 3 years work experience in business development and digital marketing,most of the popular jobs advertised by agents are ''dirty jobs''.Please I want to know if i will be a able to get a junior level job atleast in my field.
Also,Can i travel with the 1 month visa and get a job within that time?

Will really appreciate your response(es)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frandies(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2016
This thread is quite informative.... Pls can someone help me with the address of min. Of edu and foreign affairs where I can authenticate my result... And also how long does the process takes? Thanks for the responses

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.