Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (19140 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2011
i wish that my 9ja gf could see this thread undecided
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by blueheart(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2011
Am a proudly 9ja guy bt i dont av CHARITY ORGANIZATION or UNESCO written on my forehead. Why evils?? Stingy kor, stingy ni cool[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Sike(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2011
God himself knows that this will never work. Me working all days like tomorrow doesn't exist & a hungry lady will show up from some forking where with her hand stretched then catwalk away JUST LIKE THAT?? Hell NO! If you are not the one, you can never have one!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by bashydemy(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2011
am liking this so far
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by VIPICO(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2011
@OP, I'm very sure when you posted this you expected to be hailed and eulogised by all the ladies on this thread. Can you see how you have failed woefully? silly man (that is if u are a man indeed) Carry all ur money go put for bia bia bank na so that all the women will applaud u as being generous.

Your own generosity is only judged from how much u give women. How much do u give to the needy that flood our streets. how much do u give to charity?

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by cynthiafred67(f): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2011
I don't think nija guys are stingy,I think some are stingy for a reason, they just don't want to spend on a lady they don't plan on havin a future with. They will rather spend on a lady they want to settle down with. So if ur bf is stingy then maybe he doesn't see u as a wife material. *It is just a thought, I might be wrong though*
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2011
i have noticed ladies you appreciate most dont give a fu[i]c[/i]k about you but the one's you ignore and pretend not to see tends to love you for real without giving them a cent i will give a girl the best she deserves if i feel she need's it without been told.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2011
I Think most Nigerian guys are perceived as stingy by some girls because they'd rather spend the money they will on the girl than give it to her,I.e buy her suya,nkwobi,small stout,ice-cream etc,instead of giving her cash.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by corkpikin(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2011
^^ Right as Left but why give money when the girl will enjoy me SHM   angry
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by igmacco(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2011
Men are not stingy, rather we are caution, 9ja ladies don turn guys into MUGU or ATM, can u imagine , my babe say make i pay her flight ticket from ABUJA to LAGOS and LAGOS TO ABUJA for 50,000naira. were e be say me sef never enter flight. she say i too stingy, abeg guys am i stingy?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by corkpikin(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2011
Yes she will tell you that because she is assuming you have sold your Kidney in malaysia
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by igmacco(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2011
corkpikin:

Yes she will tell you that because she is assuming you have sold your Kidney in malaysia

Make she come here, make i help her market her own, so dat she go afford to pay her bills,
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by komole: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2011
Nigerian ladies (most) are not stingy but rather GREEDY. When you keep enmassing wealth are resources from different quarters (from various boy friends and aristos), and yet still come to your steady struggling boyfriend and still want to snatch away the little he has to add up to you excess, I think that is callous and disheartening.

The average Nigerian lady, is someone who wants to live far above her standard. She wants to use phones, fix weavon, carry designer hand bag, and live a general lifestyle even her own parents and entire family combined together can't live.

A poor boy still squats with his parent, yet when he calculates the total amount he has given a particular lady(ies) in a couple of months, it would have been enough to get him a decent and well furnished apartment.

My advice to guys is, start concentrating on you future to become successful 'cus this girls will NEVER settle with you if you aren't comfortable. If whatever you want to give a lady (friends generally) isn't so important, withold it and save it for more important things.

If you are only a salary earner, why buy a lady a phone of over N70,000 or weavon of N90,000 just to impress her? Isn't that madness.

And to the ladies who are complaining men buy only food, food, and more food, they have noticed you are gluttonic in nature anwant to satisfy your appetite. Without food you won't survive, but without those wasteful items, you sure can survive.

If you think your boyfriend is stingy, GET A JOB!!!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Vasili: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2011
I'm not a bank. Even banks charge interest. Men are not stingy, just smart. Avoid the lazy women

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2011
Eyah - NIGERIAN GIRLS UNA SEE UNA NYASH FOR PUBLIC SO undecided
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by claremont(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2011
I give my time and money to various charitable causes, and I do NOT give money to ladies. Am I stingy?! I think NOT!

We need to change this erroneous mentality that someone must give, and some must take. Both parties need to work, earn, and spend their own money on themselves.

If I am told that I have to spend my money on a girl in order to prove that I am not a stingy person, I will say No, F-UCK YOU!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2011
komole:

Nigerian ladies (most) are not stingy but rather GREEDY. When you keep enmassing wealth are resources from different quarters (from various boy friends and aristos), and yet still come to your steady struggling boyfriend and still want to snatch away the little he has to add up to you excess, I think that is callous and disheartening.

The average Nigerian lady, is someone who wants to live far above her standard. She wants to use phones, fix weavon, carry designer hand bag, and live a general lifestyle even her own parents and entire family combined together can't live.

A poor boy still squats with his parent, yet when he calculates the total amount he has given a particular lady(ies) in a couple of months, it would have been enough to get him a decent and well furnished apartment.

My advice to guys is, start concentrating on you future to become successful 'cus this girls will NEVER settle with you if you aren't comfortable. If whatever you want to give a lady (friends generally) isn't so important, withold it and save it for more important things.

If you are only a salary earner, why buy a lady a phone of over N70,000 or weavon of N90,000 just to impress her? Isn't that madness.

And to the ladies who are complaining men buy only food, food, and more food, they have noticed you are gluttonic in nature anwant to satisfy your appetite. Without food you won't survive, but without those wasteful items, you sure can survive.

If you think your boyfriend is stingy, GET A JOB!!!

Pls guys should re-read the bolded part again, and again, and again! Until it enters ur heads!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Maleeq(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2011
The average mentality here is that "men should provide". It pleases most men catering for their women, but sadly, lately our ladies tend to focus on what "Mr. X does for Mrs. V" with little or no recourse/rethink to the income of Mr. X, his responsibilities and sorts.

The word "stingy" has totally replaced "frugal". Just because a man "spends with care, oft calculated" doesn't make him stingy. Times we live in are hard. Calling a man stingy because he turned your request down isn't right. He just may have higher priorities at the moment than the frivolities you demand. If you indeed truly in the relationship, this is the time understanding comes into play, not name calling.

I've read responses here that guys don't give but perhaps only to those they get something in return from (implied sex). Women say "cant a man just give to a lady without no strings attached". Many atimes, women assume a man gives because he wants something: This isn't true always. But then again, by popular demand, thats the ideology we have, thus girls demand cash, guys demand kind.

As a foot note, being in relationship is like sitting on a see-saw: you both have to push to make it fun. If either has got the means, comfortably, then you can give. Rejection of selfish demands should not count as being stingy.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Koolking(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2011
the op is just delusional. it's a display of insecurity and inferiority complex. Why expect so much from a common bf, even if in a committed relationship? for goodness sake, your bf is not your dad, neither is he your uncle or brother. being in a relationship with you does not mean he should carry all your financial burdens. what you need most in that relationship is the emotional supports. it takes too to tangle. both work seamlessly to make the relationship works. you are not doing your bf a favour by accepting him in the relationship. it should be out of love that you opt to accept him. you are really getting it twisted here op. i did not dig your point.

Excessive demands in a relationship, living above reality as a lady betrays a relationship. i should give as a bf when i feel it is necessary, but not wasting the limited resources cos you want to live the trends. supports should be two ways. Excessive demand comes with a price to most guys, slavery, not just sex but psychological.

please, op should understand that generosity or philanthropy and giving to gf are entirely different things. it should not be mixed up.
Being financially leveraged as a lady will earn you respect from guys. but when you begin to beg guys for money even to the least thing as call cards, i tell you guys make you are cheap bowel for the village spit. it is a smack of irresponsibility on a ladies part. Think about ladies.

this is 21 century, where lies ladies empowerment when they still stick to apron string of men for finances.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by dokkyelele(f): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
brb, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,now am back. @poster are u g/a/y?. Qiestion 2: are u impotent? Question 3, are u from Abroad,Amerika or lets say out of Nigeria?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Phboy1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
A lady, i just met let week asked me yesterday to buy her a Nokia phone F2 model and a brazilan human hair, Please what should i tell her? or am i stingy?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
Koolking:

the op is just delusional. it's a display of insecurity and inferiority complex. Why expect so much from a common bf, even if in a committed relationship? for goodness sake, your bf is not your dad, neither is he your uncle or brother. being in a relationship with you does not mean he should carry all your financial burdens. what you need most in that relationship is the emotional supports. it takes too to tangle. both work seamlessly to make the relationship works. you are not doing your bf a favour by accepting him in the relationship. it should be out of love that you opt to accept him. you are really getting it twisted here op. i did not dig your point.

Excessive demands in a relationship, living above reality as a lady betrays a relationship. i should give as a bf when i feel it is necessary, but not wasting the limited resources cos you want to live the trends. supports should be two ways. Excessive demand comes with a price to most guys, slavery, not just sex but psychological.

please, op should understand that generosity or philanthropy and giving to gf are entirely different things. it should not be mixed up.
Being financially leveraged as a lady will earn you respect from guys. but when you begin to beg guys for money even to the least thing as call cards, i tell you guys make you are cheap bowel for the village spit. it is a smack of irresponsibility on a ladies part. Think about ladies.

this is 21 century, where lies ladies empowerment when they still stick to apron string of men for finances.

with what you just said
I think i have made a very BIG MISTAKE in my current relationship
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Koolking(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
190_@:

with what you just said
I think i have made a very BIG MISTAKE in my current relationship

190 what mistake? she made you a PATM (Private Automatic Teller Machine)? if money grew on trees she would ve made love to monkeys,
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
^Not really I now think this relationship is one sided

shes not really offering anytin to the table

Its just me me me me doing everything to sustain the affair

Im in trouble sad sad
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by MuyiGL: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
What point are you making. If I guy knows how much he suffers to make his hard-earned money and says he can't afford to buy you a BB, you say he is stingy? How many Nigerian ladies even give? As far as I'm concerned, I only give if I feel like, not when some silly girl is always demanding like it's her birth right. And before you jump into conclusions, i have many female friends who spend money on without them asking. I do it just cos I want to, and I ask for nothing in return. But when a girl starts to make it her right, and she's not my wife (only my wife has a right as long as she's understanding), she's a complete turn off for me.

You guys wanna make us be dating white girls who appreciate simple things such as a cup of coffee or flowers abi? Continue deceiving yourself. The man who is giving you so much today, may not have any tomorrow when you're married. What happens then? He'll be tagged 'stingy' abi?

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Koolking(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
190 you sure are in hot okro soup
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
i think i am sad
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 9jalad(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thats bullshit, different strokes for different folks, "Remember say the man wey dey drink Garri get plan"!!!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by lindabon: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
i blame Nigerian society!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by dokkyelele(f): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
190_@:

i think i am sad

190., sorry o, u will get over it but if u want a fast solution to that hint me. I cud help,u dont knw what ORISHA cud do for you. And am still waiting for that sckopper answer wey want take style chop babe.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by dokkyelele(f): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
cynthiafred67:

I don't think nija guys are stingy,I think some are stingy for a reason, they just don't want to spend on a lady they don't plan on havin a future with. They will rather spend on a lady they want to settle down with. So if your bf is stingy then maybe he doesn't see u as a wife material. *It is just a thought, I might be wrong though*

You are not wrong gurl. Do u knw l like you nw? can we be friends? Seriously
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
dokkyelele:

190., sorry o, u will get over it but if u want a fast solution to that hint me[b]. I cud help,u dont knw what ORISHA cud do for you[/b]. And am still waiting for that sckopper answer wey want take style chop babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.