Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

9jaMalay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaMalay's Profile / 9jaMalay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me by 9jaMalay: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
eseosa77:
We will all be here tomorrow to boo and shame you when the reverse is the case.

my brother, i think we would all be booing and shaming you later on o hahaha... (unofficially) we don dey win am dey go o

lets all wait for the official results...
Politics / Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me by 9jaMalay: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3314163/prediction-edo-state-governorship-election#48867771

exactly one month ago...i predicted Pastor Ize-Iyamu to be the winner of the edo state governorship election... 《《SEE ABOVE》》

I shall be here once again to congratulate you after you have won and been declared winner as i have promised

SURE WIN Sir...

click like if you believe POI will win tomorrow's election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Jokes Etc / Sunday Question And Answers Time...im Giving Away $$ To D Lucky Winner by 9jaMalay: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
ONE MILLION NIGERIAN NAIRA OR EQUIVALENT CALLING

Let's have fun and bless someone who is smart enough to answer all this questions.

Giving away NGN 1,000,000.00, or its equivalent in any currency to show my appreciation for the support and love if you can answer all of these questions correctly.

1. Who was Nigeria's first wheel
barrow pusher?

2. Who was the first indigenous
woman to fry Akara and Yam?

3. What is the full name of the first
Nigerian tout (Agbero)?

4. How much in total did Anini
steal during his lifetime as an armed robber? How much did he give to the masses? How much did he give to his mother?

5. Who was the first child to trek
to school?

6. Where was the first indigenous
madman/ madwoman from? What was his/her name?

7. What is the full meaning of the
acronym SUYA? Who invented it? Who was the first customer to
buy it?

8. Who was the first woman to
spend the NGN 1000 naira note? Where? When? What did she buy?

9. As at April 2013, how many
mosquitos were in Aso Rock? (give
your answer in binary form)

10. Who was the first Nigerian to
drink Garri without Sugar? Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri with sugar?

Good Luck.
Phones / Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by 9jaMalay: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Na so my guy...abeg enjoy your phone jare...haters always gon' hate
Religion / ... by 9jaMalay: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Travel / Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by 9jaMalay: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
When u go stay 2k hotel, u dey complain...guy abeg kindly park well...spend ur money n get a good hotel room in benin ok...at least from 5k above..talking from experience
Sports / Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by 9jaMalay: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
i join my fellow bside broda campaign follow Pastor ize iyamu o

4 Likes

Religion / Illuminati...what You Need To Know PART 1 (History) by 9jaMalay: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened"wink is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.

Many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, who was the Order's second-in-command.[3] It attracted literary men such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder and the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar.[4]

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, films, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos.
Celebrities / Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by 9jaMalay: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
I was done the exact same thing at this abuja immigration headquarters earlier this year when i had barely stepped off the car when one over zealous immigration guy told me to come over,then told me to dress properly or i leave the premises...note* i was very properly dressed...he claimed he knows how we behave oversea but that this is Nigeria...i actually respected myself but i said it in my mind "what a bunch of low reasoning people"

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Denrele Edun Puts Bare Butt On Display In See-through Outfit by 9jaMalay: 5:58am On Sep 01, 2016
PoeticJazco:
The thunder that will strike this gay.renle is currently smoking weed in shitta

hahahaha
Politics / Re: My Prediction For Edo State Governorship Election Winner by 9jaMalay: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2016
After the elections, i will be here again to congratulate POI
Politics / My Prediction For Edo State Governorship Election Winner by 9jaMalay: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
From what i see and have noticed on ground,i would stick my bet anytime that Pastor Ize-Iyamu of the PDP would emerge as winner and next governor of Edo State...

Click like if you think so too...click share if u think otherwise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Fayose Dancing At Ekiti Udiroko Festival (Pics) by 9jaMalay: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Im forced to believe that very intelligent people wear their wrist watch on d right instead of d left hand
Celebrities / Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by 9jaMalay: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

The only way to get that photo as it is, is to have the camera's lens submerged half way into the water.

This can only be achieved with a water resistant camera with a large lens.

I think the picture is edited though.

exactly.but the picture is not edited.just a picture taken with a very good water resistant camera that is half submerged in water
Celebrities / Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by 9jaMalay: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Awesome selfie

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks all. The phone has already been bought just now by my friend in abuja. Thanks again.
Phones / Re: Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
mrbillz:
Mind swapping with an iPhone 6 and I add cash?

Nope. Sorry
Phones / Re: Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Xhaka:
Why you selling

need d money guy...even though e no concern u why im selling my iphone "daddy", u hear
Phones / Re: Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2016
AskProf:

Location? Any issues with the fone?

lagos. No issues with phone. Phone is working good.
Phones / Re: Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2016
tobbiiqq:
flip the fone lets see the front and screen.

done.

Phones / Re: Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2016
mrbillz:
How many gig?

64gig
Phones / Iphone 6s For Sale by 9jaMalay: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Want to do away with my iphone 6s... 100k

Celebrities / Who Makes More Money? Nollywood Actors Or Nigerian Musicians.. by 9jaMalay: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls i would like to know between 9ja musicians n 9ja actors, who makes more cash
Education / All Fidelity Banks Will Be Offline This Weekend Due To Upgrade In Their Systems. by 9jaMalay: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Withdraw nw...
Agriculture / Re: Buy Nifor Products (palm Oil 10 And 20 Litres, OilPalm Seedlings (Tenera) by 9jaMalay: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
karlxavier:
Am in imo state. I need to know the quality of your Palm oil. Is it edible? Hope it's not a mixed and adulterated oil cos I would like to take it to a laboratory test. I need the palm oil in large quantity, like say 300 cans of 20litres each. What is your best price? Please reply me with these messages. Thanks

Nifor oil is one of the best in west africa if not africa
Celebrities / Re: Meet Chioma Ekubo, Alex Ekubo (johnny)'s Younger Sister by 9jaMalay: 5:38am On Jun 10, 2016
The naive guy above me doesnt even know why they call him johnny? Dont be a learner nauuuu, this na 2016...listen to songs, now go do your assignment and find out which song he was called johnny and get back here to report urself mutherfvker

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.