Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

9jamustchange's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jamustchange's Profile / 9jamustchange's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / English Language Teacher by 9jamustchange: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2019
An experienced English language teacher is needed in Ibadan. Send your application and CV to nelmatin@gmail.com
Education / Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by 9jamustchange: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Whose report will you believe? I will believe, again and again, the report of the Lord! 'This is my son in whom I am well pleased, hear him.'

1 Like

Health / Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by 9jamustchange: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
For a truth, God loves all mankind, He has provided the solution for all life's challenges, He plans a bright future for all and gives everyone the assurance that it is well! Only hear and believe!
Crime / Re: A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire by 9jamustchange: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2019
The only being that wins when someone commits suicide is the devil himself. There is no degree of darkness and gloom that God cannot change to brightness and refreshing dawn for those who can trust him who says "It is well with you!" It is quite disheartening that his case is somehow closed; but for those whom the old liar is still bombarding with the same old lie that they are valueless, the truth is that your value is as priceless as the blood of Christ. Cheer up, don't fall for the lie!

2 Likes

Education / Looking For Distributors by 9jamustchange: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
We need distributors who teach in secondary schools or tutorial centres that will help sell a paper booklet entitled "281 Revision Questions and Answers on JAMB Sweet Sixteen." The book is rich and helpful to jambites. Huge discount will be given; make the little effort to get extra cash. If interested drop your number.
Education / Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by 9jamustchange: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Get quality 270 revision questions and answers on JAMB text 'Sweet Sixteen' contact me at nelmatin@gmail.com
Phones / Re: Android Users Let Me Teach You How To Make Money 4 Free by 9jamustchange: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
no
Romance / Re: How Do I Look Guys by 9jamustchange: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Don't be too concerned about your looks at the expense of developing character and great personality. Look is only skin deep, it may open doors for you, but incapable of keeping you in for long. Congrats if you feel great about your looks.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by 9jamustchange: 3:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Just like a sinner saved by Christ can no longer be called a sinner, a day previously used for pagan worship taken over by the celebration of Christ does not make such celebration pagan. God is the creator of all days no matter what pagans have historically done with any such day ; no Roman idol has a claim to owning any day. On Christmas Day, we give thanks to God for the great a salvation he has given unto us! Merry Christmas!
Business / Re: Pro Powerpoint Designer by 9jamustchange: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am Mat, a Professional PowerPoint Designer. Reach me at nelmatin@gmail.com or 08071439643
Business / Re: Pro Powerpoint Designer by 9jamustchange: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
hm
Politics / Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by 9jamustchange: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
There is an Alam inside of every Nigerian. You can't claim to be different if your mentality is to steal at every little opportunity. The problem is not really that politians steal, but that if you replace them with new crop of average Nigerians the result is unlikely to be different. Thieving politians are what our present social structure churns out.
Politics / Re: Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration by 9jamustchange: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
When are we going to grow to making comments on the basis of the merit of what is best for all rather than persons involved?
Politics / Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by 9jamustchange: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
That's not a good precedence since the North won't be in power for ever. If it is based on voting pattern, a whole region should not suffer because few political greedy lots manipulated election against the collective wish of their people.
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Not United? by 9jamustchange: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
The foundation of the Lord stands sure with clear inscription onit: the Lord knows those who are His.
Not every one who says Lord, Lord...
Politics / Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by 9jamustchange: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
I wish he were a real military man so that he could circumvent all the bottlenecks of democracy to put things right. I wonder how dat should be a problem.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati by 9jamustchange: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don't know whether he is good or bad, but one thing I know is that when a good man rules, the people (not ghosts) are happy.
Religion / Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by 9jamustchange: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
If anyone preaches another gospel than the one you received, let it be accursed
Religion / Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by 9jamustchange: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons
Politics / Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by 9jamustchange: 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
This is a moment of reflection. It will be an understatement to say that his administration was a ridiculous joke. I find it difficult to understand his view of the basic functions of government. But from the part he's played so far, one can hazard a guess or even propound a theory. Seriously, Nigeria has lost precious time. We have been taken back in time. The extent damage to the nation is simply disheartening. The greatest tragedy is not the death of a man, it is to be dead while one is still living. Nigerians have been rendered dead while alive these past few years! His administration is the epitome of big time disappointment. God forbid!
Politics / Re: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? by 9jamustchange: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
I won't be surprised that 2 trillion was wasted for election, desperation can waste multiples of that. And the fact that Nigeria's budget is around 5 trillion doesn't mean that is all the annual income of the country.
Politics / Re: IMF Advices Nigeria To Remove All Forms Of Fuel Subsidy by 9jamustchange: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Why won't they rather advise him to make our existing refineries functional and build more refineries for domestic refining. They want him to put the cart before the horse.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by 9jamustchange: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
The greatest tragedy to befall a nation isn't just having bad leaders. I'm forced to think that it is when the masses are unconsciously infected with the terminal disease of glorifying incompetent leadership rather than rationally evaluating and calling it to account. We've been sold a sugar-coated lie by foreign diplomats and probably paid local image makers- "a hero?" It is only curious that the the secretary of the church which preaches restitution is sparing the president this essential message.
Celebrities / Re: No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors by 9jamustchange: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Their role in this election is big disappointment: they don't give a damn about building a decent society. All they're interested in is money. What a shame their shameless support was for incompetence!
Politics / Re: The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC by 9jamustchange: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
I suspect there is malicious intention to make the phone call a big deal. There is really nothing heroic about it. Any fool can easily spark off national crises.The concession of power didn't come with heroic gentility. The several manoeuvres to rig the elections just couldn't beat the overwhelming choice of the masses. The heroes are Nigerians and Jega himself, not someone we need to hold accountable for making our country a historic laughing stock.
Literature / Identifying A Callous Leader/voting Wisely (poem) by 9jamustchange: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Callous Leaders
What can make a man a stone?
Who perceives the plights around,
And is fit to root them out,
But callous stand he does embrace.

Though he goes abroad in pomp,
And he sees how things in yond’ are steered.
When he’s back ,
He’s still himself.

Then the ‘twinkies’ there abroad,
Which he relishes so much.
But which he fails to replicate at home.
These he grabs at the slightest chance.

Though he likes the night sun abroad,
That drives the city’s stream to life.
Untold darkness he prefers,
For his kinsmen here at home.

Even the life-giving bed o’seas,
Which he flies in need to get.
He doesn’t deem fit to avail his land,
Even when it costs him naught.

What can change a man so hard
Compelled he must by all to work
And fulfill the noble role he holds.
Politics / Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by 9jamustchange: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm not comfortable with the arrangement. Why must a voter wait till 1:30 after accreditation before voting. It gives room for people not accredited to smuggle connterfeit ballot papers and mix with accredited voters during the voting process.
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 9jamustchange: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
[/color][color=#000000][color=#006600][/color]
kayodespl:

Hello nmc, how far? Wht is the latest on our Department (linguistics) o. Or do you have th PG coordinator contact.

I don't have such contact. Nothing from our department after the placement test. No need to worry about that. I'm sure they'll contact us when they are ready.
Education / Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by 9jamustchange: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=kayodespl post=31707202]

What of Linguistics department that have recommended since Jan 28.

Nothing yet from Linguistics Department, no need for unnecessary anxiety, quietly waiting for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.