Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

9jamustchange's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jamustchange's Profile / 9jamustchange's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Religion / Re: Completing The New Testament In A Year (day144) by 9jamustchange: 9:05am On May 24, 2023
Take aways:
1. The saints shall judge both the world and angels
2. We have been washed, sanctified and justified
3. The unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God
4. Flee fornication because your body doesn't belong to you. It is bought with a price and a temple of the Holy ghost

1 Like

Religion / Re: Completing The New Testament In A Year (day144) by 9jamustchange: 9:03am On May 24, 2023
Take aways:
Romance / Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by 9jamustchange: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Reminderz:

tell me in the Bible in the words of Jesus himself where he claimed to be God and I will believe you... remember, I said the words of Jesus himself...

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Rev 1:8

1 Like

Religion / Re: Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) by 9jamustchange: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Inability to differentiate between government and church is your problem. Even now, many governments are still committing unimaginable atrocities, you can't just attribute them to Christianity simply because the perpetrators are white.
Religion / Re: Why I Believe That Jesus Didn't Die For Us Like Bible Claims. by 9jamustchange: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Let God be true and every man a liar.
Politics / Twitter by 9jamustchange: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anything wrong with Twitter?
Politics / Re: There Is No God by 9jamustchange: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
God's existence is independent of what happens in this world, not matter how bad or unjust. The true man of God is he that remains unshaken in the face of adversity. If adversity determines the existence of God, the killing of Christ by evil men will have ended any doubt, or even the stoning of Stephen.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: An Encouraging Verse For This Turbulent Time by 9jamustchange: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2021
Titus.2.11 - For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
Titus.2.12 - teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
Titus.2.13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
Titus.2.14 - who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
Religion / An Encouraging Verse For This Turbulent Time by 9jamustchange: 6:25am On Sep 19, 2021
...teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age...
Matthew 28:20
Religion / An Open Door For Everyone by 9jamustchange: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Like the sun that is devoid of selectivity in giving its light, and the oxygen that isn't only provided for privileged some, so is salvation provided full and free by the mercy and grace of God! Hence we have expression like:
*Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved
*Whosoever believes shall not perish but have everlasting life

Blessed be the name of the Lord!
Religion / Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by 9jamustchange: 5:34am On Sep 19, 2021
I believe expressions such as "except a man be born again" ; " I am the way, the truth and life" and "no one comes to the father except through me" exclude the possibility of any alternative route, and deserve serious and sincere consideration by all humans! What do you think?
Religion / Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Burtonj:
Christian, seek not yet repose,
Cast thy dreams of ease away;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

This particular hymns makes me cry whenever I hear it.

Wonderful admonition! Great song!

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:
"No power of hell, no scheme of men, can ever pluck me from His hand,

Till He returns, or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I stand"

From the hymn 'Im Christ Alone"

Wow!!! Ameeennnn!

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Halle000:
You are reason why i am singing Jehovah ....you are the most high God
You are reason why i am dancing Jehovah ....you are the most high God

Jehovah ....you are the most high God
I am that i am ....you are the most high God
Ancient of days ....you are the most high God

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long, oh oh oh oh… grin grin

Wonderful

2 Likes

Religion / Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
frankson1:

Mine is; "if You left the grave behind You so will I"

The 'SO WILL I' song was written from a very deep inspirational moments.

It's way above the regular songs gospel artist sing. The wordings tell it all.

It's one song I can't be tired of listening to.

I'd sure check out too by His grace
Religion / Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
flamingREED:
"Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of days..."

From Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise.
Wow! Great song indeed! Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Religion / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Mine is:
" He knows my name"
What a world of comfort is loaded in that short clause!

Share yours

19 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Am Part Of Nigeria's Problem By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by 9jamustchange: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nice, but we sincerely aren't all part of the problem. Others are just unfortunate victims of artificial problems created by privileged some.
Religion / Re: Worship by 9jamustchange: 8:15am On May 16, 2021
I think it's a God- honoring lifestyle
Religion / Worship by 9jamustchange: 8:12am On May 16, 2021
What's your idea about "worship"?
Politics / Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by 9jamustchange: 8:16pm On May 02, 2021
So many paid smw's (social media warriors) in funny rush to discredit men of conscience
Politics / Re: Crypto Was Banned Cuz The South Refused To Take The North Along (Picture) by 9jamustchange: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Sounds like economic warfare
Religion / Re: Have You Observe These On Nairaland? by 9jamustchange: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
2Tim.2.15 - Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Religion / Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
What if God actually exists but only atheists would be allowed into heaven? I find it bizarre how theists never thought about that possibility. like we die and God goes "HopefulLandlord, I exist but the test is to weed out those that would believe something on no evidence, you passed. you may pass"

I guess they would find the thought highly disturbing lol

God hasn't left the all important yardstick of judgment to human guesswork. It's clearly spelt out in the scripture:
John.3.18 - "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John.3.19 - And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John.3.20 - For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
John.3.21 - But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
Religion / Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
What if God actually exists but only atheists would be allowed into heaven? I find it bizarre how theists never thought about that possibility. like we die and God goes "HopefulLandlord, I exist but the test is to weed out those that would believe something on no evidence, you passed. you may pass"

I guess they would find the thought highly disturbing lol

There's is no"if" God is (exists) and is a rewarder of those who dilligently seek. Heb 11.6
Religion / Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
Una no Wan get Sense this 2021 abi?

Na this heaven those thieves dey use collect Una change abi cheesy
Heaven is earth. No go dey suffer say one imaginary palace dey wait for you. E go shock you las las grin

Any sense that does lead to God is nonsense! THE FACT THAT THIEVES USE THE NAME OF GOD TO DEFRAUD OTHERS DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE SHOULD WORSHIP GOD. The existence of counterfeit proves that the original exists as well.
Religion / Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Legalcriminal:
How can Jesus a man saved a fellow man when he couldn’t save himself from that kind of toture and being nailed on wood.
His father set him up forsaken him or what !!

"he didn't save himself" not " he couldn't save himself"

The reason is:
Matt.26.53 - Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?
Matt.26.54 - How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus?"
Religion / Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by 9jamustchange: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Moses too was literally the way for his people to get saved.

Noah too.

Heb.1.1 - God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
Heb.1.2 - has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
Romance / Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by 9jamustchange: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
There are inevitable consequences for disregarding the laws of God. The one who says "do not fornicate" and "do not commit adultery" is the only wise God whose eternal laws were meant for our best interest, but man thought himself wiser and smarter! Now the sad repercussions are just beginning to catch up with humanity.

1 Like

Education / Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by 9jamustchange: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

So, god created all this and decided to place you and i on this tiny celestial ball and decides to have a relationship with us.. Why?

It's one of the sweet mysteries of heaven and Earth! "What is man that thou art mindful of him?" says the psalmist.

Size of course doesn't necessarily correspond with value. The smallest child is worth far more than the biggest mountain!

This inexplicable love for man by God calls for humility, adoration, submission and worship
from us.
Religion / Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by 9jamustchange: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Where did Jesus himself mention that we need him to be saved?

Where did he tell people to accept him as Lord and savior?

I mean people came to Jesus seeking eternal life, what did he tell them?

"Obey the commandments, sell your properties and distribute them then follow me".

John.3.18 - "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -- null
Religion / Re: Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? by 9jamustchange: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
WE have heard the joyful sound: Jesus saves! Spread the tidings all around: Jesus saves! Bear the news to every land, Climb the steeps and cross the waves; Onward! ’tis our Lord’s command: Jesus saves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.