Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

9janigga17's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9janigga17's Profile / 9janigga17's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: .... by 9janigga17: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Drop a contact details. If u can stay in Ajah
Romance / Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by 9janigga17: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Jiteshell:
I need one too. Preferably Ajah axis or very close environs....Female. thanks.

There is one in Ajah if interested send your contact
Travel / Re: Getting To Canada by 9janigga17: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
@snillous, thanks for your comment. There is no centre in VI any more. Yes i have so many many pictures of both of us. Am thinking of doing an online application. Would you advise the lady to do me an invitation or the parent.

I have a legitimate job in Nigeria.
Travel / Getting To Canada by 9janigga17: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello House and Justwise. I need advice. This is my story. I have a Canadian lady as my financee. She was in Nigeria with me recently and back to canada. Getting Visa to Nigeria was easy. All i did was to write her an invitation letter.

We plan to get marry soon. However the parent has insisted that I must visit Canada before they give their blessing. Also they are ready to issue me any paper i need to support my Visa application.

My issue: I dont know what paper to request from the parent or my lady and how to go about the visa application. What are my chances of getting the visa. Please advice me.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.