Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

9jarian's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jarian's Profile / 9jarian's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Sports / Re: Bet9ja Soccer Zoom Thread Continue by 9jarian: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
NaijaBet just launched a games website which is so nice
www.NaijaBet.games pls check it out 100% bonus even without deposit
Sports / Re: by 9jarian: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
If it is NaijaBet agents, there are thousands of them. No doubt.
but when a faceless account opened for sole purpose of blackmailing legit business is spotted, you need to be decerning and not join bandwagon.
Sports / Re: by 9jarian: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2017
At Original Poster,
Do you have a username?
If you do please post it let me investigate.
If true someone needs to be fired.
I'm a stakeholder in NaijaBet and I know the pain they go through to ensure they run a successful gaming business.
Sports / Re: by 9jarian: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Faceless blackmailers.
Opening new nairaland accounts to tarnish other people's hard earned sweat.
The thunder that would strike you is still doing pushups.
Business / Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Winnersbet, 1960bet, Surebet Etc... by 9jarian: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2017
what is you NaijaBet.com username?
i fit dash you bonus sef
Business / Re: Please I Need A Loan. by 9jarian: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2017
goonsmi:

Even though I really feel sorry for supergata but I can't just stop laughing . I believe 9jarian too will be laughing with the outcome too.

supergata , have you staked with all the money or you still have little remained?

Please enlighten me, I'm probably missing something. Why would I be laughing at this outcome?

It was done to touch another being and the objective seem not to be met.
Business / Re: Please I Need A Loan. by 9jarian: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2017
supergata:
i really hate myself right now. just tried to increase the money a little before withdrawing,now am back to square one

After I read this, I didn't know what to make of it, but my mind definitely erased the payback possibility. And then I forgot about this thread, until now when I stumbled upon the open tab on my phone and I see several responses.
Business / Re: Please I Need A Loan. by 9jarian: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2017
I have loaned you 10k
TV/Movies / Re: 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 by 9jarian: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
There are bet winners on NaijaBet.com, that made cool cash too.
Business / Re: Please I Need A Loan. by 9jarian: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2017
supergata:
i can pm you or post my Gtb account details here. i will pay into your account you can post it here and delete it quickly. But if naijabet is the only option how fast is their payout?.
Their payout is in 24hrs thereabouts.
What's your username?
Business / Re: Please I Need A Loan. by 9jarian: 4:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Do you have a NaijaBet.com Account?
If i put the loan in your account and you withdraw, how do you intend to repay?
Celebrities / Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by 9jarian: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Some people can like to leave the message and follow the messenger.
Person talk sense you dey talk turbulence. https://www.youtube.com/user/FunnyKoffiTV
simple advice for the young man to ride the wave carefully and learn from those ahead.
Sports / Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa "DAY 2" by 9jarian: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
[size=14pt]See Ya in 2016[/size]

Sports / Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa "DAY 2" by 9jarian: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
mimico10:
mimico#naijabetsanta

Username not found......Santa was here.
Sports / Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa "DAY 2" by 9jarian: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
toluine56:
Toluine56 #NaijaBetSanta

Nice, you got the full bonus.....Happy New Year in advance

Sports / Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by 9jarian: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboy #NaijaBetSanta

Business / Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 9jarian: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
akinalabi:

You are wrong sir.

9japredict, owned by a good brother of mine launched YEARS after NairaBET.

How old is NaijaBet.com ?
Sports / Re: NaijaBet Customer Service Thread by 9jarian: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Depending on your mode of deposit, ATM Card deposits are instant, while Bank Cash deposits take a while to reflect.
AllNaijaBlogger:

Not always true. As of now, naijabet hasn't credited my deposit. Its been 10 mins
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jarian: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kindly help check this VIN- 5N1AA08A94N737720
.thanks...
Info@k*****ost.com
thanks
Sports / Re: Free Bet9ja, Nairabet, 1960bet Predictions Daily | Solopredict.com by 9jarian: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
#Stakewise and win Big with just few click away on NaijaBet Register, Deposit, Place Bet and Big....get up to 100% Bonus....0 Charges on Deposit and withdrawal........

NaijaBet.com

Sports / Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by 9jarian: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Before it was GEJ shielding him, now na to find another excuse. The guy don turn bone for their neck. NFF Goodluck grin

Sports / Re: Liverpool Sign Nigerian From Barcelona by 9jarian: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
When you copy and paste news, you may just do well by quoting the source. For the curious mind to authenticate the original version.

Sports / Re: Who Will Win The Copa America by 9jarian: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Messi Messi Messi

Argentina all the way.

Sports / Re: Download Mobile App For Bet9ja, Merrybet, 1960bet, Nairabet, Surebet247, Lovingb by 9jarian: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Here's an original app link from NaijaBet.com

http://news.naijabet.com/naijabet-android-app/

That's the only one on the market that i know of.

Sports / Re: NaijaBet Customer Service Thread by 9jarian: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Business / Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by 9jarian: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Bossboy:
Bingo

80Bk
How do you play this one?

Sports / Re: NaijaBet Customer Service Thread by 9jarian: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
9jarian:
Withdrawals now processed in 2 minutes,

Read details on news.naijabet.com

Politics / Re: Another Embarrassment! President Buhari Wears AU Badge Upside Down by 9jarian: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Chiaka:
The person responsible for dressing up and making sure the president looks sharp always isn't doing his job. Presidents usually have a lot on their mind that's why someone at least is paid to ensure he appears well.

There was a reason PMB did not attend debates before the election, we shall have to leave with the consequences for 4yrs.

I pray we the youths recognise our power and focus on electing a youth come 2019.
Sports / Re: . by 9jarian: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Yustash001:
If he finally buys Arsenal....he'll be making profits as long as Mr wenger is still there....though they may not be winning trophies...

Profit is the motive of every business, it won't be a bad decision considering other loss making clubs despite their trophy and competition wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)