Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

9jaunite's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaunite's Profile / 9jaunite's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Phones / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread by 9jaunite: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
spactacus:
make i sell u my own. How much u go pay. Just a month old
Phones / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread by 9jaunite: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
gen2briz:
I finally got redmi 4/64 yesterday..

The battery na beast oooo
how much
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
motherfucker:

Get evicted? Like you are so important or what? undecided

My friend get the fork out of here...
Just like your moniker.. You are a big one
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
motherfucker:
there are igbos in Nigeria delta. So what are u talking about?
. You guys has become something else

Yes there is igbo here

There will have only two options
Join us or get evicted
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

The fact remains whether you accept it or not that Ijaws are hated by her ND neighbors judging by the facts we all know! I could care less what Gov Okowa said or not, those ones are public officials who are supposed to play by the rules of diplomacy. But among the people of the Niger Deltan, we know unity is farther from reality than you are trying to foolishly project here. And what's there to hate? besides your "oyel" which will become useless in some years time, wetin una get again as bargaining power? you wish I was hating grin

Maybe you need to revisit your history books, cause the Biafra Ojukwu declared was done with the unanimous support after consultations by all people of the Eastern region, minorities included. So I don't know how your surmised that Niger delta people rejected us in 1967. Alot of Niger Deltans fought honorably with Biafra despite the fears of Igbo domination etc.

Abia stinks we know, and we are holding the government of the day accountable for it, inspite of all the failures of the state. I have challenged you to mention one area of human development in your utopian state that comes anywhere close to Abia state? what are the Ijaws known for in all the parts they are situated besides fishing and guarding oyel pipelines just to get government hand outs?

Lies my grand father fought for Nigeria so as the others in my area
Politics / Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by 9jaunite: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joemetry:

But we are ready to be slave with our own oil?
You guys are getting this wrong..

Who told you the oil state don't control the oil cool
Only problem we don't have the full control due to the government structure
Politics / Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by 9jaunite: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joemetry:

I am not claiming a thing trust me, I am from yakurr and I will beseech you'll to read your history.
Don't let the mistake of out ancestors be repeated in our generation.
We are not ready to make our children slave on there own lands

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

This was what I was warning against, an attempt to balkanize Igbo territories.

If you dare, encroach one inch of igboland in Delta and Rivers. Insecure loser.
Na there problem go tey start
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

Are you minding him. He is controlled by FEAR OF IGBO DOMINATION

Dominate in your territory
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
I think this discussion is already stale.

But please to anyone reading

We don't hate the igbos nor they are our enemy
Sure they are nice people

But the only issue is we will not lose our ancestral lands to anyone
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
I Have been brainwashed for a long time now

I finally realised everything on the internet is not true
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2020
You guys put this country in its current position
Due to greed
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2020
There was a point I was believing must things igbo says here..

Until I did my own research I finally found out that most things they say here are lies to brain wash the new generation

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

In essence, Ibani and Igbo are the NATIVE languages.

Case closed.
Claiming Bonny now same you wanted to do to Lagos

It is better you guys stop all this your bad attitude

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingspin:
At your age you still following your dad hearsay.

You need to read the truth and find them out your self.
There is no thing to read about

I study history well..
Igbos will always back stab there allies they haven't changed
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

You never answered my question, do they speak Igbo in Bonny or not, and if so how come?

Check it well some speak igbo.. Not they speak igbo

Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

It's fine, at least your eyes don clear now.
There is nothing to rant about we are not biafrans
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

You are dubious and you know you are.

Leave the Igbo territories in Delta and River states alone if you want peace.

Anyway, talk is cheap. Let's see any event of encroachment, that's when we'll act. Your rants are cheap and inconsequential.
You can have those

We already have alot of lands here

But we hope your lands end in asaba
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

You are dubious and you know you are.

Leave the Igbo territories in Delta and River states alone if you want peace.

Anyway, talk is cheap. Let's see any event of encroachment, that's when we'll act. Your rants are cheap and inconsequential.
You guys will never have direct access to the ocean
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Check the stupid map
This map came to an end since the civil war

Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I think those areas will be removed from the map if needs be.

Ijaw people claim bonny, I don't see how igbos are going to stop them
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

Dude I don't care about minorities, I don't even want any useless referendum for non-Igbo groups. When will Igbos realize the political and cultural implications of including non-Ibos into an ideal Biafran nation? we never even fix our own internal problems, why the hell then we should add more gbese on our heads and create a tower of Babel situation? any solidarity the old Eastern region had, died after the Biafran war.. it's time to wake up and smell the coffee cause time no dey to check time. Make all man answer him papa name...

Case closed now you are talking keep us out of your plans
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

Now I see what SonOfEl was watching against

If you DARE in any event of seperation, try to encroach into igbo territories in Delta and River states, then you will have EVERY REASON TO FEAR US as JAPAN STILL FEARS THE US after The ATOMIC BOMB.

You guys really need to be kept in your place now it is a matter of time you guys will start claiming delta state and river state
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2020
superlightning:

My dear brother, ignore this thread. We have placed them where they belong.

No single Igbo territory in Delta and River States will be ceded to this fear-fear losers.

OP and his likes have nightmares of one phantom Igbo domination. Maybe They are right. Maybe They should be afraid. Population, Education, Commerce and Industry we have an intimidating height above them. They should be afraid.

grin What make you think you guys are the most educated grin

You think we are dull here no
We can match you guys anytime
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Binikingdowm:
some Igbo said ikwere, egbeye, ogba and bonny communities are also Igbo.

I'm so confused I think it's time all these ethnic groups come together to decide if they are igbos or not, they can't be jumping everywhere

Me self confuse oooo

Once there is little igbo population in a place they claim it.

I now see why Lagosian are resisting you guys
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Kwashiman:

Which RULES? you smoke cow dung? Egbon don't get it twisted, the fact that some stupid IPOB clowns naively include you minorities into their version of Biafra doesn't mean they speak for the Igbo nation at large... they speak only for themselves as a negligible demographic... so don't feel too special, Igbos no send una.

And you as a minority people are in no position of negotiative power to dictate to us about playing to any rules so that no inch of Igbo speaking territory will be ceded, that's not for you to decide. This much is clear, just stick to your Niger Delta issues and make sure no Igbo speaking territory is discussed as much as contemplated...as long as we are all clear and good on that, we will make sure no Igbo or Ipob clown disrupts your business on here or elsewhere.

You can call us any name but..

Just note biafra only contains the 5 igbo states

Don't encroach to others people lands
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
Eyin eka, do you remember that english speaking cameroon had representatives in the eastern assembly when Eyo Ita(from calabar) was the premier of eastern region. Eyo ita was removed as premier against his wish by azikiwe and his igbo allies so that azikiwe will become premier. Having witness the injustice meted to eyo ita, the cameroon appealed to Britain for a break away from eastern region citing the following reasons" the domineering attitude of nigerian politicians and the lack of unity among ethnic groups". During independence, they vowed to have nothing to do with the igbos hence they joined french cameroon to form a unified cameroon.

Thank God oo and some one expects us to join the Same country With some Conny guys

The igbo I know will always try dominate you

I have seen it with my eyes
Politics / Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

I'm so sorry my brother. I simply wanted to make the facts clear that we are United with our minority neighbors.

OP and co are simply trying to be dubious.

We are not dubious we just want to make it clear to you guys that we are not one

We don't have same language or same origin

Please don't try annexing us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.