Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (69279 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
oboy shut up,your fathers wailed and cried that didn't want obasanjo but we said he must rule,as far as Yoruba's hated him,that was enough for us..useless cowards that couldn't even protest,but started ass licking him as soon as we made him the president.you see how hopeless you people are. grin afonja blood flows in all of you...Fulani's killed your hero abiola till today nothing happened,chai you people are so hopeless oo...

More beer palour loser stories that you can’t provide sources for, you evil beings, bunch of baby sellers. You people are the scum of the earth, killing your brother over a mango

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bayocanny: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.
I need some e-books, check your dm pls
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

More beer palour loser stories that you can’t provide sources for, you evil beings, bunch of baby sellers. You people are the scum of the earth, killing your brother over a mango
grin Ogun state don't commit suicide oo like your useless awolowo..and stop using two account to quote me... jobless miscreant.have you mined any skull today,your half dead father would soon come back..

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

grin Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo like your useless awolowo..and stop using two account to quote me... jobless miscreant.have you mined any skull today,your half dead father would soon come back..

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo like your useless awolowo..and stop using two account to quote me... jobless miscreant.have you mined any skull today,your half dead father would soon come back..

lol e pain am!

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

All the regional political leaders were there. So what position was Awolowo who was fighting with akintoye holding at that time to warrant being there.
Is awolowo greater than the Gowon.
Everything was settled with confederation system of government agreed but you people joined forces to scatter it

Is it not the same restructuring we are fighting for today?

Awolowo was the leader of the Yorubas at the time, everybody knew it. Akintoye was a stooge planted by Azikiwe and the north to destabilise the west, and make false accusations against the Great Awo. When Awo got out he dealt with the people that betrayed him and 3 million people starved to death. You people still whine about that till date, you have Azikiwe to blame for that.

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
which unite,I rather unite with north Korea than Yoruba's.i reject such..you Yoruba's are known saboteurs,even lurd lurgard said the same thing.look at afonja and adesina and see how you cowards keep ass licking your enemies..you guys are shameless,no other region wants you betrayers,the Fulani's are using you imps as slaves year after year.killed abiola nothing happened till date..hopeless tribe.no wonder they chased your fathers out of Oyo empire...

You mentioned lugard, have you or any of your brothers submitted any manipulated document of history to Wikipedia few weeks ago? You are cowards. You hide under social media to insult and assault the hausa/fulani, you called yoruba slaves but in reality, from NNPC to NPA and all strategic FG MDAs , from Abuja to Kano to Maiduguri, you find Ibos licking the shoes of Hausa or Fulani just because of money. They blackmail and backbite other people particularly the yorubas to win the favour of Hausa / Fulani. Some Ibos even falsely changed to Islam to deceive such Northerners. In Abuja, at FG Ministries and Agencies, I begin to wonder if these Hausas / Fulani use social media at all or they just pretend they don't see various abuse and insult been hurled at them daily by the IBOs. Then who is a slave or coward. You are a small boy.

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Bbdot(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Empty noise
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by lhurd: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
May you be disgraced and shamed.. is this not an inciting speech? Femi Adeshina will not see this one o. The fulani man has no place in Nigeria in the first instance, why do we continue to threat this vagabonds with kids glove? Why? E go be like play, this bastards will wreck havoc in this country one day.
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/the-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR1gUMTWeZcoajeFa_7RffajEfS5uAW-HJL7Q4orf0sUdY3-QmRAAW4I1cE

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by B2mario(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmmm, this is serious.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by CovidVaccine: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by dboo442: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
As Jim Beglin would say " i'm absolutely speechless'
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bigfish3k: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Awolowo was the leader of the Yorubas at the time, everybody knew it. Akintoye was a stooge planted by Azikiwe and the north to destabilise the west, and make false accusations against the Great Awo. When Awo got out he dealt with the people that betrayed him and 3 million people starved to death. You people still whine about that till date, you have Azikiwe to blame for that.
The same way tinubu is the leader without portfolio.
That doesn't mean that when there is a meeting where people with portfolio are gathered he should be there.
Gowon did not invite him with his contemporaries like zik and others. Whose fault?

The same igbos spared him at our backyard and killed akintola whom you said is our stooge.
You people will just keep on spewing lies that can't withstand scrutiny

I am not a fan of zik whom you people honored with an air port named after him and also on your N500 note for betraying the igbos

The content of the the aburi accord should be the in thing for a people that are progressive minded other than who attended
We would have been better off by now if that confederation system was allowed to flourish

This is the same kind of behavior Muslims in Yoruba land exhibited when yorubas made a declaration in ibadan 3yrs ago. Instead of focusing on the the content on how it will better their lives they started whining about how many Muslims attended and how they are the majority in SW
The content should be the in thing

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Joemetry(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
grin claiming cross river now funny yeah i am from delta

zero biafra here grin grin we are not biafran

I am not claiming a thing trust me, I am from yakurr and I will beseech you'll to read your history.
Don't let the mistake of out ancestors be repeated in our generation.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bamite(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
imhotep:

How far with your Igbo wife adventure?

Cc lzaa

Sense you no get
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
babaolofin:

You mentioned lugard, have you or any of your brothers submitted any manipulated document of history to Wikipedia few weeks ago? You are cowards. You hide under social media to insult and assault the hausa/fulani, you called yoruba slaves but in reality, from NNPC to NPA and all strategic FG MDAs , from Abuja to Kano to Maiduguri, you find Ibos licking the shoes of Hausa or Fulani just because of money. They blackmail and backbite other people particularly the yorubas to win the favour of Hausa / Fulani. Some Ibos even falsely changed to Islam to deceive such Northerners. In Abuja, at FG Ministries and Agencies, I begin to wonder if these Hausas / Fulani use social media at all or they just pretend they don't see various abuse and insult been hurled at them daily by the IBOs. Then who is a slave or coward. You are a small boy.
this jobless Ogun state miscreant again..how many accounts do you even have...you clowns are hopeless.be claiming "we awawa boys" while the igbos/Fulani's through dangote buy up Lagos,Yoruba people are too timid and blind for my liking,you guys are being treated as slaves in your land...we/the Fulani's control your economy..all you cowards know is to form omonile/1million boys and chest beating everywhere..hopeless tribe...abiola was killed publicly but till date nothing happened,just two weeks lockdown you ritualist started stealing from each other...

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

lol e pain am!
this jobless Ogun state miscreant again..how many accounts do you even have...you clowns are hopeless.be claiming "we awawa boys" while the igbos/Fulani's through dangote buy up Lagos,Yoruba people are too timid and blind for my liking,you guys are being treated as slaves in your land...we/the Fulani's control your economy..all you cowards know is to form omonile/1million boys and chest beating everywhere..hopeless tribe...abiola was killed publicly but till date nothing happened,just two weeks lockdown you ritualist started stealing from each other...

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by khalif090: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
hmmmmm 9ja don finish.GOD who 9ja offend nw? fulani ppl hmm
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by 9jaunite: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joemetry:

I am not claiming a thing trust me, I am from yakurr and I will beseech you'll to read your history.
Don't let the mistake of out ancestors be repeated in our generation.
We are not ready to make our children slave on there own lands

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:

Lol grin give it up flat.headed im.becile I am not from Ogun state, l have mad love for Ogun state and it’s people, they are my people. So stop being a glutton for punishment and stay off my mentions, I have whooped you enough koboko but you still come back for more, eron iya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Joemetry(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

We are not ready to make our children slave on there own lands
But we are ready to be slave with our own oil?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by 9jaunite: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joemetry:

But we are ready to be slave with our own oil?
You guys are getting this wrong..

Who told you the oil state don't control the oil cool
Only problem we don't have the full control due to the government structure
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lol grin give it up flat.headed im.becile I am not from Ogun state, l have mad love for Ogun state and it’s people, they are my people. So stop being a glutton for punishment and stay off my mentions, I have whooped you enough koboko but you still come back for more, eron iya
e pain am grin don't deny your state oo,republic of skull miners...afonja grandson....
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Gee64: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Illiteracy is like a virus!

Nigeria is for us all. It is a democratic entity. No single group has the sole right to power.

Fulanis, Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, The Niger Deltans, everyone has the right to power in Nigeria.

Please, don't fuel ethnic division. Nigeria has enough to contend with already.

*But by the way, if this statement had come from a Southerner, security officials would have been after him!
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Kaysalas(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:
YORUBAS OVER TO YOU

MAY GOD PUNISH ANY OF YOU THAT WILL COME ON THIS FORUM TO LABEL NNAMDI KANU AND Igbos TERRORISTS.
As a full fledged Yoruba son, I kinda agree with you. But Una need understand say na with unity we go fit face this common enemy.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by darams4all(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Your papa bubu wet dey give you liver go go soon comot. Your eye go soon clear. Idiotic I can't breath African racist
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Noel19: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kaysalas:

As a full fledged Yoruba son, I kinda agree with you. But Una need understand say na with unity we go fit face this common enemy.
You're right
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by sawdi: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Then about what...Blood is sacred
Do you know how many is crying already cos of this people's atrocities against the masses?

I don't disagree. What I am saying is this is an ethnicity issue and not religion.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Joemetry(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

You guys are getting this wrong..

Who told you the oil state don't control the oil cool
Only problem we don't have the full control due to the government structure

THIS IS NIGERIA TODAY

FOUR TOP CRUDE OIL PRODUCING STATES
1.Akwa Ibom State - 504,000-bpd-32%
2.Delta State - 346,000-bpd-22%
3.Rivers State - 344,000-bpd-22%
4. Bayelsa State - 290,000-bpd-18%

APPOINTMENTS INTO OIL INDUSTRY POSITIONS

THE NORTH
1 Malami Shehu-MD/PH Refinery. - NORTHERNER
2 Muhammed Abah-MD/Warri Refinery - NORTHERNER
3 Umar Ajiya-MD/MPMC - NORTHERNER
4 Bala Wunti-GGM/CP&S - NORTHERNER
5 Usman Yusuf-GMD/STA-Tech - NORTHERNER
6 Ahmadu Katagum-GGM/Shipping/Down Stream - NORTHERNER
7 Kallamu Abdullahi-GGM/Renewable Energy - NORTHERNER
8 Shaibu Musa-MD/Medical Services Limited - NORTHERNER
9 Ibrahim Birma-GGM/Governance - NORTHERNER
10 Faruk Ahmed-MD/Product/Marketing - NORTHERNER
11. Mohammadu Buhari - Petroleum Minister - NORTHERNER

THE SOUTH-WEST
1 Adewale Ladenegan-MD/Kaduna Refinery
2 Adeyemi Adetunji-MD/Retails
3 Bola Afolabi-GGM/Research/Development

THE SOUTH-SOUTH
1 Roland Ewubare-Group G/M
2 Diepriye Tariab-MD/IDSL

THE SOUTH-EAST = 0

Oil Wells or Blocks in NORTH = 0

There are 77 Oil Wells and Blocks in the country. There are 15 top managerial positions in NNPC. Akwa Ibom State has nothing to justify her enormous wealth despite the fact that 504,000 barrels of crude oil amounting to 50.4 million dollars (over 18 billion naira) is been extracted from the State every day while we live in polluted environments and survive eating crumbs from our wealth.

Today if you offer a young graduate of Petroleum Engineering employment in Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs or in the National Museum at Oron, he will role on the ground to thank you, but they are northerners with degrees in History working as Managers in NNPC.

This is not a matter of APC nor PDP but simply injustice to a people by another set of people.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
e pain am grin don't deny your state oo,republic of skull miners...afonja grandson....

But you are much worse, you are an OSU, an abomination to your family and your entire generation. Not only that you are a descendant of Ohu, and your grandfather was buried alive to serve his Nwaubani Ogogo master in hell. Don’t make me expose you and your family history, no woman would want to marry you Osu grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

But you are much worse, you are an OSU, an abomination to your family and your entire generation. Not only that you are a descendant of Ohu, and your grandfather was buried alive to serve his Nwaubani Ogogo master in hell. Don’t make me expose you and your family history, no woman would want to marry you Osu grin
grin Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo like your useless awolowo did,because I can see some similar trait...BTW are you an imbecil* cos you type like one...clean up your fathers hut, I can see spits everywhere cheesy
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo like your useless awolowo did,because I can see some similar trait...BTW are you an imbecil* cos you type like one...clean up your fathers hut, I can see spits everywhere cheesy

Chai e pain am!

Osu boy, Ohu descendant, eleron iya your grandfather was a slave to a Calabar man and he got buried with him alive so he can continue serving his master Nwaubani Ogogo in hell. Your father lived in Ugba trees all his life, he’s a coward too it’s in your dna. Now go hug transformer and get off my mentions, oloshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.