Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

9Too's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9Too's Profile / 9Too's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: British High Commission Officials To Meet Nnamdi Kanu In Detention by 9Too: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigeria unu chere aka horo anyi on national level

Politics / Re: British High Commission Officials To Meet Nnamdi Kanu In Detention by 9Too: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
G450:
killMNKnow is no where to be found
DOT NATION

Crime / Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Plateau Communities, Kill Four, Burn Houses by 9Too: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
killALIEN:
Sometimes i just sit back and laugh to news like this, so many religious folks in the country , but they rarely read their religious books.

Bunch of hypocritical fellows always skipping the part where God clearly stated " m patient, but "i am a God of consuming fire"

O ye oppressed, assemble your able bodied men and reckone with your marauders.
I will go before you so says the lord of host.

Or perhaps keep sitting like a duck waiting for that nepotistic bastard in aso rock to come to your rescue. Bunch of lazy mofos.
Aboki and their bothers go finish ona!
they should study Luke 22: 36-39.
Politics / Re: They Are Planning To Attach Niger Delta Crack by 9Too: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Yes by nest week they are planning to attach Niger Delta crack but don't know the location our informer tel us that the army, navy, police, air force, and other law enforcement is mobilising to cry out that attach
so what are you guys doing about it? Of course that's the only language the beasts of no nation understand. They must come for you.
Politics / Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by 9Too: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Politics / Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by 9Too: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2021
deantimes:

What a bare face lie. You forgot regionalism was in existence as at then?

So the North provided money for others to get educated and chosed to be illiterates who are only good in terms of terrorism?

grin grin grin Only this lie has outweighed any truth that may exist in your lame submission. grin grin grin
their parasitism started from inception.lugard wrote a letter to Buckingham palace stating the reason for amalgamation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by 9Too: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
realstars:
Their problame is history that they dont want to see in amy learning institutions,
Fact check; Missionarys brought schools to the south, while Danfollio brought terrorizem to the North.

Politics / Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by 9Too: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Frederick lugard( of course I won't refer or see him as Lord) wrote to Buckingham palace stating the reason for the amalgamation of the southern protectorate and northern protectorate,

2 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by 9Too: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Darevofpeace:
You must be born within 1980-1990
and 7 lucky ninja kids only on black and white television

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by 9Too: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
ekene101:
1. Hard target
2. True lies
3. Conan the barbarian
4. Mard
5. Commando
6. Terminator
7. Robocop
8. James bond spy who loves me
10. Predator
11. Mortal Kombat
12. Terminator
13. Home alone
14. Baby day out
15. Anaconda
16. Drunken master
17. Who am i
18. King Solomon's mine
19. Airforce 1
20. The mummy
22. Face off
23. Conair
24. Merlin
27. Issakaba
28. Water world
30. Black hawk down
31. Blood diamond
32. Tears of the sun
33. Set it off

I yaf tried...
9 cyborg
Health / Re: What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) by 9Too: 3:02pm On May 07, 2021
Unknown8:
Hey guys, hope y'all good.

So there's this wound on my big toe, which developed by itself, just like that. I've been suffering this injury for more than a year now.

I've taken many medications and treatments, all to no avail. I've met 4 deferent doctors, who apparently do not know what that is or how to treat it, they just dress it and prescribe some medicine, and that's it. Foot staph, extremely painful that you can't wear ordinary bathroom slippers, see lab technicians, they will collect a sample on your toe and run a test. It can take up to three or four months before it got properly healed. Sorry Man

I just discovered recently that it's an Ingrown Toenail, after some research on the internet. And according to what I read, it needs a surgery to remove the Ingrown Nail, but all the doctors I've met do not know what an Ingrown Toenail is, and they usually tell me that it doesn't need a surgery.

Guys pls, this thing is really painful. I can't even walk properly with it. If you are a doctor here who knows about this, I beg you to not ignore this post

If you have experience something like this or know someone who has, pls tell me how to treated it. Thank you so much.

It will mean a lot if this thread could reach the front page to gain more views. Pls I really need any help I can get. Thank you!
Health / Re: What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) by 9Too: 2:48pm On May 07, 2021
Unknown8:
Hey guys, hope y'all good.

So there's this wound on my big toe, which developed by itself, just like that. I've been suffering this injury for more than a year now.

I've taken many medications and treatments, all to no avail. I've met 4 deferent doctors, who apparently do not know what that is or how to treat it, they just dress it and prescribe some medicine, and that's it.

I just discovered recently that it's an Ingrown Toenail, after some research on the internet. And according to what I read, it needs a surgery to remove the Ingrown Nail, but all the doctors I've met do not know what an Ingrown Toenail is, and they usually tell me that it doesn't need a surgery.

Guys pls, this thing is really painful. I can't even walk properly with it. If you are a doctor here who knows about this, I beg you to not ignore this post

If you have experience something like this or know someone who has, pls tell me how to treated it. Thank you so much.

It will mean a lot if this thread could reach the front page to gain more views. Pls I really need any help I can get. Thank you!
that is staph you picked the bacteria from the floor and there's likelihood it will affect the other toe. I suffered the same staph infection on my two toes five years ago for the period of one year and few months, I lost a job because of that infection, Do not cut your nails so deep next time. It is necessary you run a test to confirm it, the lab technician will prescribe some injections for you and the tube cream to apply on the surface after washing your foots morning and night, my were for 5 days before I started seeing an improvement although the infection resurfaced on one of my toes again after two three months or thereabouts, because I felt reluctant to always wash my toes with salt and warm water, I had to go to market and buy that injection again and gone the same process for another 5 days before i got healed .keep your foots dry and always expose them in fresh air.
Romance / Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by 9Too: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Politics / Re: Biafra: What Igbos Should Be Worried About Concerning Biafra by 9Too: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2021
election2023:
We know that the insecurity situation is not really healthy in Nigeria; we know that their are tangible reasons for the secession of various regions or tribes; we know their are forms of economic hardship; but before you talk of secession, ask yourself this harsh questions.

(1) Is their a business, development and economic master plan for the supposed new country/nation.

(2) If there is, has the masterplan been tested now in the regions to see if it is workable in the new country.

(3) Have the agitators added tangible economic values to their regions.

(4) Do the agitators have solid security and education masterplan?

(5) Do the agitators have a solid map of new states and the capital of the supposed new country/nation.

(6) Will the agitators take their agitation into the new country or will they drop their agitation and embrace calmness if they get their new nation/country?

(7) Is their sufficient policy, system, education and patterns that will help unlearn the present wrong ideas of it's citizens. Wrong ideas could be: corruption, jungle justice, bribery, greed, criminality etc...

(cool Is their ongoing development/building structures/road network etc in the region that will help them align easily when they achieve their new nation.

If you cannot answer these questions, you are not ready.
Mr election you and your unqualified medias should know that we are on Restoration of Biafra not secession. secondly, yes we have all it takes to build our God given Nation because we are blessed umuchukwu okike, take ESM for instance, well finance and well discipline so far without your oil revenue and among all you outlined can you mention one your Egypt (nigger area) is doing well? a contraption been rule by terrorists.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River by 9Too: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
No need
In no distance time we will declare biafra
Unity is not by force
They don't know! please don't let the cat out of the bag yet, the day is fast approaching
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Arrive In Madrid For El Clasico (Photos, Video) by 9Too: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
blinking001:
If Barca loses tonight. I'll deactivate my Nairaland Account. FCB you guys can do this.
what makes you a real man is by standing on your words, it's already 2-0, be odogwu! and do the needful. thank you
Politics / Re: One Aboki Claimed That Igbo Brands Will Suffer If Biafra Secedes by 9Too: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Brexxit:

Keep deceiving yourself that crime rate is on the low in the east,ask an average Edo resident what happened after the jailbreak at oko maximum prisons where a large number of hardened criminals where released.
if they do anyhow we show them anyhow
if Biafra is dead as you presume, why are your incompetent government begging niger, Cameroon and Chad to supply them troops, few days ago catronia Lang presided over a meeting on security issue and can you tell me what British defense minister was doing in nigger area? where they tied the head of their wrapper is no longer intact. Nigeria is gone for good, everyone knows the common enemy and their intentions. I won't dignified your comment with a response again. stone age is far ahead of nigger area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: One Aboki Claimed That Igbo Brands Will Suffer If Biafra Secedes by 9Too: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Brexxit:

Keep deceiving yourself that crime rate is on the low in the east,ask an average Edo resident what happened after the jailbreak at oko maximum prisons where a large number of hardened criminals where released.
if they do anyhow we show them anyhow
if Biafra is dead as you presume, why are your incompetent government begging niger, Cameroon and Chad to supply them troops, few days ago catronia Lang preside

6 Likes

Politics / Re: One Aboki Claimed That Igbo Brands Will Suffer If Biafra Secedes by 9Too: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
they don't know! now I can drive from owerri to aba, aba to umuahia no criminals on uniform, cultism, Kidnaping and stealing are at their lowest rate right now in the east. the medias with their junks make it looks like Biafra land is a no go area. Who are these UGM?
where do they come from?
some said they were sent from heaven and some are with the thought that they're the spirit of umuchukwu okike killed by the zoo agents to keep this contraption nigger area one, they have returned with vengeance.
UGM(unknown gunmen).

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: One Aboki Claimed That Igbo Brands Will Suffer If Biafra Secedes by 9Too: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
they don't know! we're the light of Africa, I'm proud of it anytime any day, the devil knows about us (the blessed umuchukwu okike).

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: One Aboki Claimed That Igbo Brands Will Suffer If Biafra Secedes by 9Too: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
they don't know!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking News: Owerri Prison Break **Pictures by 9Too: 5:10am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=mbaise1000 post=100496733]Let the will of GOD be don
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Owerri Prison Break **Pictures by 9Too: 5:10am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=mbaise1000 post=100496733]Let the will of GOD be don
Politics / Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by 9Too: 5:03am On Apr 05, 2021
GreenDestiny2:
ESN, na anambra police offended you nah.

Abi okorohausa wan count scores ni?

no! uzodinna the supreme Court administrator have scores to settle.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking News: Owerri Prison Break **Pictures by 9Too: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2021
na joke
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Security Situation Deteriorating – UK Cites Banditry, Breakup Calls by 9Too: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2021
you are fighting to protect British company nigger area,

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Security Situation Deteriorating – UK Cites Banditry, Breakup Calls by 9Too: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2021
that your support will choke you this time, evil woman!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 9Too: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Someone7:

What point are you trying to make? Do you know what the word sarcasm means?
I'm so sorry bro, I misunderstood you.
Politics / Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 9Too: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Someone7:
I'm from Ado local government in Benue State. And it's literally in the southern half of Nigeria. Even closer to Enugu, Ebonyi, cross River and even Edo state than it is to the North.

But apparently I'm from the "North" Central cheesy cheesy
you thought your history started when you were born or white man came and join us together, the question should be how did you end up as part of North Central? research on that and culture similarities. we're students, there's need to go beyond our field of study, what they are teaching us in school is not history.
Politics / Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 9Too: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Please is Nnamdi Kanu still alive? Kemi Olunloyo once said he had died and been buried in Italy, tbh I've not seen a video of Nnamdi Kanu addressing issues that have ensued after her claim, the only thing we see is his pictures and tweets, I could be missing something though
you are missing a lot for not making your own findings, Mazi Nnamdi kanu will be live on air today by 7pm Biafra time.

Noon - CST
1pm - EST
platforms :
Twit.ter- @Mazi Nnamdi kanu

YouTube
Facebook - Mazi Nnamdi kanu official

Ipo.b community radio app, download from play store and with 50 to 100mb you can listen and learn from our onye ndu the gospel of liberation from mental slavery.
radio Biafra.

may chukwu okike abia Amara be praised.
Politics / Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 9Too: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=SlayerSupreme post=99686974]ESN will still enter there and nothing will happen.[/quote they are already there... well prepared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.