Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,441 members, 7,891,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

ARCHIMEDES78's Posts

Nairaland Forum / ARCHIMEDES78's Profile / ARCHIMEDES78's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Amos1423:
People are going through shit in their life, just yesterday as well some suicidal thoughts came through my mind, Ave had these considerations several times but each time the feelings get strong I visit Chukwuemekas Akachis page on Facebook and console myself; Chukwuemeka is that poet in UNN that committed suicide incase you don't know.


Just yesterday I received alert of 2,500 from my dad while in school after he had asked me to give him more time to raise money, I asked him for 10k since on Monday last week, I told him foodstuffs had finished and I barely have cash to buy drugs since am asthmatic, I cried yesterday, most times my friends ask my why I don't believe in God, they think it's because of some science facts but really that isn't it, I don't because I hate where I am, I blame him for taking me here and giving me a health challenge since birth.


Nairalanders, I am not saying this to be pitied, am saying this because that's how am feeling and I just want to eer it out in case you hear the next news of suicide, am not afraid of death anymore, after all what's more to death than the life am living now?

Please guys always try as much as possible to reach out to others even I asking them howfa, the feeling of having someone to talk to is second to none...


Am still tasting myself!

If u commit sucide na on Sara level u dey
Romance / Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Organsmuggler post=96372869] Soapy master spotted[/quote

Lmao
No be lie ]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
chidera39:


I would advice Nigerian younglings to have a plan
If securing your future financially is the reason you're in the UNI, check yourself well
I'm a bright student but I see myself becoming so rich that I'll drop out from school in the future

U can still do both....just the stress �
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Benzoway post=96416305]
Bro, you don't know yahoo. I guess you just hear about it. Yahoo is one of the hardest jobs to do.
You can work every day for 6 months and not make even a dollar.
And mind you, the yahoo guys you see clubbing and driving flashy cars are just 5% of the yahoo Nation. The other 95% are broke, hustling and being hopeful.


U don talk am finish
Just imagine bombing whisper,kinkd,kinkoo etc

Buy Google voice buy better VPN...at the end nothing

Even $10 eBay I no smell......

Street dey pay wella bt fr only those who get long legs nd grace

Well I don drop streets login legit hustle
Learnt how to design/produce quality sine waves inveters nd stabilizers+ solar installation

Money weh dey m no b here

Nb-still n undergraduate chemical engineering 300l
Contact:09041741464 ( biz only)[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Benzoway post=96416305]
Bro, you don't know yahoo. I guess you just hear about it. Yahoo is one of the hardest jobs to do.
You can work every day for 6 months and not make even a dollar.
And mind you, the yahoo guys you see clubbing and driving flashy cars are just 5% of the yahoo Nation. The other 95% are broke, hustling and being hopeful.


U don talk am finish
Just imagine bombing whisper,kinkd,kinkoo etc

Buy Google voice buy better VPN...at the end nothing

Even $10 eBay I no smell......

Street dey pay wella bt fr only those who get long legs nd grace

Well I don drop streets login legit hustle
Learnt how to design/produce quality sine waves inveters nd stabilizers+ solar installation

Money weh dey m no b here

Nb-still n undergraduate chemical engineering 300l
Contact:09041741464 ( biz only)
Family / Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=YoungBlackRico post=96424800]These family is phucked up sha. Sister na olosho, brother na cultist.

Lmao
Health / Re: COVID-19: Do Not Travel For Christmas & New Year Festivities - PTF by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
All this on don high weed dz afternoon �
Education / Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
orlaglobal234:
oga minister tell us the names of your children and their university let people from that school confirm to us before we can believe you
I know only one of his son
Currently studying medicine via college of medicine un enugu campus
300l
Romance / Re: Why Does My Hand Get Wet Always? by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
I am like that,I see comments like "reduce the intake of salt" and all that. This is hormone dear, back in secondary school then,I do spread handkerchief on my books before writing ,including exam periods.
Ft
But as I grow older, It reduces, right now I am in my Thirty's and I still sweat but not as much as it were.

Yours is good ,just hand. But mine is both hands and feet. But I see It as a miracle, whenever I fall sick and the sweat starts coming out I become strong and well instantly.

You call sweat,I call it pool of bethesda

Lmao
Crime / Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2020
I don't really like hearing d name Nigerian army ��

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: The Python I Killed In Agbor by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2020
aronski:

Buy the guy Turkey na :/
kiss
Lol��

1 Like

Politics / Re: Orji Kalu Seeks Post-Conviction Bail, Cites Health Challenges by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
If u no die wetin I gain?��
Celebrities / Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Upon the coke she take always ��
Education / Re: Man Storms ABSU To Spray Money On His Girlfriend After Her Final Year Law Exam by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mmmmm���
Education / Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award / 2019 by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Send me the link

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.