Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp (57541 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by chinedumoooo: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=juman post=96447138]

Absolutely true.
Corruption has killed nigeria.[/quote
Do you mean there's no suicide abroad where you think life is enjoyable and good governance.

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Reeoman: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Ecosystem4u: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wasted long preeq
You a demon in human form, an evil soul you will reap your reward. No aorta of sympathy in you!!!!
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Plut01: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2020
uchaymart:
Suicide ko, homicide ni

Rip brother....

Those who killed will never know peace in their lives.

Exactly the comment have been looking for. With his last status that was posted up there, I can only conclude it to be a case of murder.

An average Nigerian don't just go online to update motivational post. They do it either when they have hit something good (money, friends and others) or when they are genuinely down.
But with the type of his post, I can say that's not what a down person will post. His death must be investigated.

So sad, RIP.

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Tilykay(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2020
tuzle:
Japan has a very high number of suicide yearly and to the guy who said if ASUU weren't on strike dis won't have happened, osun state university are not on strike.

When you do comparative analysis, you compare with the region you are in with another, let's say Ghana. You don't compare Nigeria and Japan with different culture and life entirely.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by pickatyou2: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2020
We are all in this mess together. It's sad you had to end it on your own terms. A lot would have chosen to exchange your life for theirs if it was possible.
I know it must have been tough for you. Rest well man.

Suicide is never an option.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2020
This days self the way some of my contacts on WhatsApp day post all this kind stuffs u go know say nah everybody day frustrated
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Rip bro embarassed
Wetin some of us dey face he worth am if we commit suicide
This life no balance embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ikorodureporta: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2020
frustration everywhere
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by lastchild: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

U are bigger than the biggest of all nincompoops.
U are not a last child, u are a black child(Sheep)
you quoted many people at the same time, are you talking to me? or someone else
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Amos1423:
People are going through shit in their life, just yesterday as well some suicidal thoughts came through my mind, Ave had these considerations several times but each time the feelings get strong I visit Chukwuemekas Akachis page on Facebook and console myself; Chukwuemeka is that poet in UNN that committed suicide incase you don't know.

Just yesterday I received alert of 2,500 from my dad while in school after he had asked me to give him more time to raise money, I asked him for 10k since on Monday last week, I told him foodstuffs had finished and I barely have cash to buy drugs since am asthmatic, I cried yesterday, most times my friends ask my why I don't believe in God, they think it's because of some science facts but really that isn't it, I don't because I hate where I am, I blame him for taking me here and giving me a health challenge since birth.

Nairalanders, I am not saying this to be pitied, am saying this because that's how am feeling and I just want to eer it out in case you hear the next news of suicide, am not afraid of death anymore, after all what's more to death than the life am living now?

Please guys always try as much as possible to reach out to others even I asking them howfa, the feeling of having someone to talk to is second to none...

Am still tasting myself!

If u commit sucide na on Sara level u dey
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by NOwazobia: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2020
What i have faced in this life is enough for me to commit suicide both in spirit and body, but here i am still standing strong than ever.
You said it has been GOD all these while but you couldn't consider thesame GOD and keep your life. You failed yourself, your family, your friends and GOD in all. I hope your family could bear the loss.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Tilykay(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2020
lastchild:
he's a fool, and anybody that pitied a suicide victim is equally a fool

committing suicide is the biggest gut any human can have, since you have such gut to take your life, that gut is enough to fight your battle

any day it come across my mind to take my life, first of all, all my enemies are dying that day because I'll go on a shooting bonanza

Your day shall come!
And when it does, your words will come be there waiting.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Amos1423(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2020
ARCHIMEDES78:

If u commit sucide na on Sara level u dey

There's more to life than dying bro, am living!
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Eriokanmi: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2020
No wonder the Endsars protesters dared deaths during their protest. Death means nothing to many due to frustration. People's hopes have been dashed by our greedy politicians. Rip young man. The second wave of the protest would pave the way for Nigeria's true independence
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Always82: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2020
how some people find thire self in high school surprised me.no interlecture no invation no sense nothing more than stupidity.how can a university student comit suicide.instead of going into research.mumu.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Theboss100(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Life can be overwhelming sometimes cry cry cry

And a little too much to handle cry

Journey well Juba !
I am so sorry about what I want to say. The truth is, he can't journey well. He committed suicide, he took his destiny into his life and God is not well pleased with that. As such, on the day of resurrection, him and his likes aren't coming back for judgement. He just rubbished God's greatness. I repeat, no one has the right to take one's life or that of others except for those I have been condemned to death by law. Suicides is never an option. So sad.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Essence20(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Never give up on life
Do not take the life that you didn't give.
Keep hope alive
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by 2cribz: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Really. Stfu fool. Ive been in worse situation,lost close to 15m in 2017 still i no die,i dont gif 2 bleeps abt ppl who went suicide way. Why blind beggar never kill himself na. Hez a late fool for doing that. Idiot
Ganzoh:

Easy with words and pray you never go through what he went through in life.......your choice of words has shown me you are naive about life ....... Never speak ill of the dead.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by lastchild: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Tilykay:

Your day shall come!
And when it does, your words will come be there waiting.
Mr man, whatever that guy passed through is a toy to compare to what I've been through
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by lkillbrokehoes: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Depression is real guys
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ngadaAwo: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Trust me i stopped judging suicide people long ago.

depression is deadly and only few can handle it well.
when it sets in, nothing matters to you anymore and the only taught will be to end your misery because at that point in time life itself becomes a punishment.

I passed through such and I can relate well.
but at that point in life, stop thinking about yourself immediately and think about the few people that cares about you genuinely and how they'll feel then.
with that you'll have the courage not to disappoint them especially your mother who might not take it well.

best way to defeat suicidal taught is to think selflessly and that point.
well it's not even easy.

RIP dude

6 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
the N in OSUN is written backward
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Amos1423:
People are going through shit in their life, just yesterday as well some suicidal thoughts came through my mind, Ave had these considerations several times but each time the feelings get strong I visit Chukwuemekas Akachis page on Facebook and console myself; Chukwuemeka is that poet in UNN that committed suicide incase you don't know.

Just yesterday I received alert of 2,500 from my dad while in school after he had asked me to give him more time to raise money, I asked him for 10k since on Monday last week, I told him foodstuffs had finished and I barely have cash to buy drugs since am asthmatic, I cried yesterday, most times my friends ask my why I don't believe in God, they think it's because of some science facts but really that isn't it, I don't because I hate where I am, I blame him for taking me here and giving me a health challenge since birth.

Nairalanders, I am not saying this to be pitied, am saying this because that's how am feeling and I just want to eer it out in case you hear the next news of suicide, am not afraid of death anymore, after all what's more to death than the life am living now?

Please guys always try as much as possible to reach out to others even I asking them howfa, the feeling of having someone to talk to is second to none...

Am still tasting myself!
I know the worst kind of problem is that which money can't solve but being asthmatic isn't the end of u and ur foolish to blame God instead of empbracing Him the more. Look inwards what are u passionate about how can u pursue it? Ohh u still be student. Your health condition or ur parents financial status is no fvcking excuse. Dont be looking for who or what to blame whether God or man, situations and conditions. Your mind is already fvcked pls unfuck it because If u don't u will never see things clearly. Get closer to God, get closer to those people doing legitimately better than u, learn things, teach ur self stuff wtv it is be it online or offline even if na to dey do babes hair.. wtv get the fvck out ur comfort zone. I have an asthmatic cousin who is doing very great... always had even while we were all in school. Hustle urself boy and know God for who He is and not what someone tells u He is... If u commit suicide na ur loss and ur parents pain. Nothing else. Life will always move the fvck on...

There is alot to learn from todays world. Alot of untapped gold. I don't even know why I'm quoting u but its well

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Rather than commit suicide I will buy Army form and tell them to post me to Sambisa or against Fulani kidnappers. At least kill many of those morrafuckas before I die.
or just go on a political killing bender

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by PrinceGallant: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Too much suicides, it's as a result of bad leadership!!!

Why didn't you? Are you not under the same bad leadership?
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Rip bro.... You are a brave one
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
He made a wrong decision, he thinks death is the end of life, that's wrong of him, after death is either heaven or hell and does who commit suicide know where they will go.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Amos1423(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
dairykidd:

I know the worst kind of problem is that which money can't solve but being asthmatic isn't the end of u and ur foolish to blame God instead of empbracing Him the more. Look inwards what are u passionate about how can u pursue it? Ohh u still be student. Your health condition or ur parents financial status is no fvcking excuse. Dont be looking for who or what to blame whether God or man, situations and conditions. Your mind is already fvcked pls unfuck it because If u don't u will never see things clearly. Get closer to God, get closer to those people doing legitimately better than u, learn things, teach ur self stuff wtv it is be it online or offline even if na to dey do babes hair.. wtv get the fvck out ur comfort zone. I have an asthmatic cousin who is doing very great... always had even while we were all in school. Hustle urself boy and know God for who He is and not what someone tells u He is... If u commit suicide na ur loss and ur parents pain. Nothing else. Life will always move the fvck on...

There is alot to learn from todays world. Alot of untapped gold. I don't even know why I'm quoting u but its well

Thanks anyways but you rude o
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ehix89(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2020
beauty7:
One prick is wasted for nothing.

Instead of killing self why not just live anyhow and if you die in the process so be it.

At least there are people who might have need of your prick.

mumu talk, you fine for face but ugly for brain. They make live any how go join arm robbery make go eventually come rob and rape for your papa house. Stupid opinions everywhere
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Tony142: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
Rip bro.... You are a brave one

Brave? U most be high on drugs
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Ganzoh: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
Really. Stfu fool. Ive been in worse situation,lost close to 15m in 2017 still i no die,i dont gif 2 bleeps abt ppl who went suicide way. Why blind beggar never kill himself na. Hez a late fool for doing that. Idiot

grin lol you just verified my comment on you as a fool, it's idiots like you that can loose 15mill and you think you can make it in life again...smh tongue....with those type of words you choose to describe someone who is dead. Your sufferness Neva start. Idiot dey Der make pant dey wear you 15mill grin na same tif wey you be collect am for your hand mumu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.