Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (21740 Views)

Download Wizkid "Dance For Me (remix) Produced By Sarz / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W / VIDEO:E.M.E All Stars (banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Shaydee & Niyola) – Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by ijebabe: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
The 2nd video from the hit album "Empire Mates State Of Mind". This one features WizKid going solo on "Dance For Me", a smash hit song produced by the legendary hit maker Sarz. The video was shot in London, England and directed by the one and only Sesan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUOPXP61HQ
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
Excellent jam. . .certified club banger This boy never goes wrong. Im grandma wash im head well.
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Codedrock(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
Guys dis music called (Dance for me) by wizkid too sweet! And so also d 1 called (Body)by wizzy.. Wen i downloaded d mp3.. Cant wait 2 watch d video.. Up wizkid
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by tunapawizzy: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
Chei Ayooooooo no go kill person with good music o....
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by tonyx4x44(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nice video
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Castos(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Davido are u watching!

1 Like

Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Emmy9ite(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
nice song..this guy is getting better..he is no longer a kid,i call him "wizdaddy" wink
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by kpolli(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dunno which is worse this or oyato undecided

1 Like

Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Clemzy16(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Oya dance for me baby o o.. Oya give it to me baby o o... Nice one coming from wizkid. Video quality is okay... Way to go wizzy...
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
I tot he is no more wizkid but wizfather grin
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Freeopod(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Average video avereage song shallow lyrics
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
nice video
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by PrinceAdey(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Good video... I love it.
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by djeezy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
It's a nice video. I just watched it on youtube and I was really impressed. Nice video concept too. My opinion.
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Im sorry to say, but the song sucks!! undecided undecided. Maybe with time i will get use to it, just like Dbanj's oliver twist. But i honestly doubt that i might like it anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Gwekzy: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
и̣̣̣̥
ı̣̣̣
c̲̅e̶̲̥̅̊
Vide...PPle DancinG On Wizz Head Dat Part Irritates Me
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by chizzy012(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Gud video 4rm wizbaba,u are on it.
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by emsquare(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nyc Clear video!
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by double08(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2012
Gwekzy: и̣̣̣̥
ı̣̣̣
c̲̅e̶̲̥̅̊
Vide...PPle DancinG On Wizz Head Dat Part Irritates Me
Me too

The Video is crap,lyrics wack!!! Dont they have any other thing to talk about other than 'give it to me','I like the way she whine it','I want to marry you'. urgh!!!

Thank God for Erigga!!if not,who I for they listen to?
Marvin Album =sh.i.t,
Oyato=clueless,
davido=no need to talk that one,arrogant idiot,
Olamide=disappointing after a bright start,
Vector=not original
Nice=yoruba teacher is more like it
2face=this new album is below his level

try and listen to Erigga then you will understand were am coming from

2 Likes

Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Egbagirl(f): 3:38am On Jul 26, 2012
same old same old. when will these guys sing about something different. Arent they tired ni? I think I'll stick to the the people I listen to, Angelique Kidjo, Asa, Lagabja Freshly ground etc. There's more substance in there than here. *sigh*
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by nlofficial(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2012
The same lyrics, just change in beat. Baby this, that. No hating, but we shouldn't lose our sense of reasoning to mediocrity. Let's request for better songs from these guys.

Carry on, Wizzy.
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by ijebabe: 6:06am On Jul 26, 2012
LOL!
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2012
LOL @ critics above. una worry o grin grin grin

Just surprised that they chose this song to do a video. not one of the better songs on the album. matter of fact i daresay its one of wizkid's poor songs!

and sesan....... sigh!! why did he go overboard with the effects. it was too much and simply took away the shine of the video..
very distracting.

and somebody pls tell him to stop using the flashing strobe lights in every video. Lawd!!! that shit is cray on the eyes,and can trigger epileptic fits in pple. i get it if it is in one or two vids, but seriously every fooking vid this dude has done in the last 2 years has the same fooked up strobe lights! and it ruins them. from Endowed remix to oliver twist, to D'prince's vids

creativity don stagnate?

3 Likes

Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Tonex(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Although I don't like the overuse of effects in the video, it is a really good song and a clean video
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by Lisa1: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by brixton: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2012
please anyone can help with download of this album??
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by slimghost(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Whats this? lipsrsealed Wizzy don fall my hand oooo. Same ol'lyrics. dance for e, wine for me. nonsense
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by talktrue1(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2012
Gd content not the one they will be talking only about themselves without any message
Apart from tuface, Nigerian musicians na to praise themselves, No message
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by kelvincoll(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2012
Creative Video, big ups Sesan!.... but im not too cool with the melody and lyrics. U can do better Whizzy
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by iamdsam: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2012
double08: Me too

The Video is crap,lyrics wack!!! Dont they have any other thing to talk about other than 'give it to me','I like the way she whine it','I want to marry you'. urgh!!!

Thank God for Erigga!!if not,who I for they listen to?
Marvin Album =sh.i.t,
Oyato=clueless,
davido=no need to talk that one,arrogant idiot,
Olamide=disappointing after a bright start,
Vector=not original
Nice=yoruba teacher is more like it
2face=this new album is below his level

try and listen to Erigga then you will understand were am coming from
You talk the truth. Erigga is the next big thing. He represents the hood. Waffi thingz
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by iamdsam: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2012
4llerbuntu: LOL @ critics above. una worry o grin grin grin

Just surprised that they chose this song to do a video. not one of the better songs on the album. matter of fact i daresay its one of wizkid's poor songs!

and sesan....... sigh!! why did he go overboard with the effects. it was too much and simply took away the shine of the video..
very distracting.

and somebody pls tell him to stop using the flashing strobe lights in every video. Lawd!!! that shit is cray on the eyes,and can trigger epileptic fits in pple. i get it if it is in one or two vids, but seriously every fooking vid this dude has done in the last 2 years has the same fooked up strobe lights! and it ruins them. from Endowed remix to oliver twist, to D'prince's vids

creativity don stagnate?

Na true you talk o. I like Sesan but that flashing strobe light wah him dey use for almost all he video don taya me. Haha! He must use am for all he video self
Re: E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" by koolJ1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
pls where can i download this video from? unable to download it from here sad pls anyone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music: Terry G – Fuji Swag + Download / Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti - Jaiye Jaiye Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.