Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. (1388 Views)

Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / The Best Gps/gsm Car Tracking Device / Gps/gsm Car Tracker Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by bombay: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
Scared of thieves stealing your car don't worry any more.We have the perfect solution for that now.Your life and property is safe now with this technology. You let them take it and wait a few minutes then call your car to stop the engine. Who smart pass.

Bulk buyer needed.

Check car status via mobile phone
Auto return to the original mode before power-off
Speak to the car with telephone
Monitor the car
Standby hand free car phone
Arm or Disarm via telephone, and remote control function,
so the owner can monitor his car easily at any where and any time
Automatic dialing telephone numbers 2 for alarming, 2 for SOS, so the user needn't worry about his cell phone power off at any time. The system can dial the others automatically, what's more, 3 phone number in common use swift dial.
Remote Control via phone including arm/disarm, center lock, Enable or disable the
engine immobilizer.

There is a moq.

Price is very reasonable.

Watch the video to see how it works.

http://www.gsmcaralarm.net/#qa
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by IykeD(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
I know there are a whole lot of car anti-theft facilities now.How much does this cost?
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by bombay: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2007

That is the cost.
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by smartmoney(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2007
Hi man,
At the moment i have security in my car.
However, i was just thinking with this GSM car tracker , what happens if the robbers got ur GSM phones from you and perhaps also take ur remote control cos obviously a lot of them are aware of certain technologies now.
What will you do,if u don't have ur phones on you as a result of been stolen.

Also, can this also be configured to work on your laptop. So that u can also stop the car via your laptop
thanks and remain blessed.
If you convince me, i might just give u a call today to buy from u and disable the one i'm already using now.

Smart
+234-8039102791 or +234-8083838041
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by mee25(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2007
bombay:

That is the cost.

Is that one off cost??. What about subscription charges? is it monthly or annual?. What of installation charges? I think you should give the overall cost breakdown. This things de always get hidden costs which comes to fore only after one signs up.
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by fredtee(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2009
can i have your contact, am interested in this thing. my contact is 08033578345
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by johnny4u2(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2009
Is that one off cost??. What about subscription charges? is it monthly or annual?. What of installation charges? I think you should give the overall cost breakdown. This things de always get hidden costs which comes to fore only after one signs up. 

Hi man, a quick reply to this will be appreciated. Guys are ready to get the device installed in cars but we need to know what we are entering into.
Waiting on you.
08023173241, 08051869054
cool cool cool
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by dan6019(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2009
is this a vehicle tracking device or car alarm which are two different things, give me further details and i may be interested.

adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by bombay: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hello guys been away now back get back to me if you still want these biz.
Cheers
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by johnny4u2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hi bombay,
Welcome back. As you can see, there's a lot of questions waiting for you. Nairalanders want to hear your response.
Besides, i can't see your contacts in any of your responses.
Waiting for answers.
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by bombay: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hi guys there is huge discount available i can be reached on this number 00447912028977 directly.
Be sure the items you are buying are confirmed original and they are tested to the highest standard.
When i know the amount you want we can then work on a discount.
I also have hotel access control locks.
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by bombay: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
There is no subscription fee the only fee you pay is for the credit for your mobile phone.
Be rest assured you are dealing with a reliable person.
Re: Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. by nuclearboy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
whats ur number, address and modus operandi viz sales of the service?

(1) (Reply)

Full Option 2001 Infiniti Price Neg / Toyota Camry 2.4 / Honda Accord For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.