Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

RAR Password Unlocker-the Efficient Tool For RAR Or Winrar Password Recovery - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / RAR Password Unlocker-the Efficient Tool For RAR Or Winrar Password Recovery (1962 Views)

DC Unlocker (dccrap) Software With Unlimited Credits! Unlock Any Modem / Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software / How To Recover RAR Password With RAR Password Unlocker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAR Password Unlocker-the Efficient Tool For RAR Or Winrar Password Recovery by Trejoll: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2012
"Since I was sharing a computer with others, I created a password protected WinRAR file several days ago to prevent peeping eyes. Unfortunately, I forgot the password and could not open it now, what can I do? How to remove WinRAR password without damaging the data inside?"—Emma

Have same plague with Emma? Don't worry! RAR Password Unlocker is a good assistant for you to quickly remove the password from WinRAR or RAR archives.

The ways to recover WinRAR or RAR password are different according to different file sources. In the following, I would like to share an efficient way to remove WinRAR/RAR password with RAR Password Unlocker by 3 kinds of attacks: Dictionary Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Brute-force Attack (Trying All Combinations).

For the encrypted WinRAR/RAR files downloaded or received from internet, generally speaking, we could find the password in its read-me text or the download page. If we cannot find any password information about that, you'd better have the psychological expectation that RAR password recovery will not be completed. Since we know nothing about the password, RAR Password Unlocker offers us Brute-force Attack (Trying All Combinations). It will attempt to recover the password by trying all possible passwords combinations of numbers, letters and punctuations, which may waste hours, days or months to crack RAR password.

For the encrypted WinRAR/RAR files protected by ourselves, there are two options we can choose to recover the password.

Option 1: If you are the person who has a preference when setting a password, list all the characters you would like to contain in the password, such as your name, nickname, favorite star, birthday, and boyfriend or girlfriend name, etc. After that, you can take Dictionary Attack produced by RAR Password Unlocker, to remove the forgotten password with ease, which defines to remove RAR password by trying the password combinations in the built-in dictionary or self-created dictionary. Frankly speaking, this way has the highest successful rate.

Option 2: If you can still remember some information on the forgotten password, such as the prefix characters, the suffix characters, the length of password including letters, numbers, special characters, Brute-force with Mask Attack can be the most suitable choice to solve your RAR password recovery troubles as soon as possible. The more options you set, the quicker you will finish rar password recovery.

RAR Password Unlocker can recover RAR passwords or unlocks encrypted RAR archives created with WinRAR 4.11 and its previous versions. With this easy-to-use WinRAR password recovery tool, you can remove RAR password easily by yourself without any data lose.

(1) (Reply)

Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja / Bold5: 44,000/ Bold2: 22,000/ Bold3: 18,000/ Torch 2: 39k All Wit Waranty / Fairly Used 30kva Uk Perkins Soundproof For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.