Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? (2464 Views)

Forum For PES 2012. / PES 2012 Patch 2.4.1 - DOWNLOAD NOW + Crack Multiplayer / PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
Can anybody explain how to go about pes 2012 ps2 negotiations,its somehow different from its winning eleven counterpart,as my team do bankrupt after negotiations no matter how hard i try?
Re: Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Why are you still playing Pes instead of Fifa...is the first question...

And why are you still playing Playstation 2....is the second question...

@Question...It may be a Master League Programming Glitch.

My created player in Pro Evo 5(WE9) Use to always turn into a 4'11" player with 0 rated stat attributes after the transfer window of the 3rd season.

Pro Evo use to be the Shid, I guess that's why you still play the ps2 versions instead. The New Gen ones Are Trash
Re: Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
~Royal~:

My created player in Pro Evo 5(WE9) Use to always turn into a 4'11" player with 0 rated stat attributes after the transfer window of the 3rd season.

Pro Evo use to be the Shid, I guess that's why you still play the ps2 versions instead. The New Gen ones Are Trash
and why shouldn't i play what gives me satisfaction?and who are you to tell question what i do?
You shouldhave answered the question at hand only rather than asking irrelevant questions,you should have done better.
Re: Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Temistatics 007: and why shouldn't i play what gives me satisfaction?and who are you to tell question what i do?
You shouldhave answered the question at hand only rather than asking irrelevant questions,you should have done better.

Stop Whining, I answered your question fool lol

Whining within Broken English

This right here is not even a real question...lol

Temistatics 007: and who are you to tell question what i do?
Re: Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2012
~Royal~:

Stop Whining, I answered your question fool lol

Whining within Broken English

This right here is not even a real question...lol

i don't argue with retards you know?you should be concentrating on the mechanic vocation you are destined to do or do you wan't to gain admission with that 128 jamb score of yours?(i wouldn't advice your guardian not even parents to waste their hard earned money on you).
Who asked you the stories you posted in the first post?i asked a question related to walk through,you are derailing to 'my created player,bla bla bla'.how will you excel in JAMB exams when you can't even understand questions? Actually,its my mistake,i don't really take notice to IDIOTA's with just a topic to boast of in their profile,besides you are a JJC,what does a child know?
Anyway,goodluck on you 'mechanic' job.
Re: Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:

it aint by force to comment...nd u need to work on ur manners
Re: Why Is Pes 2012 Ps 2 Negotiations Very Poor? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2012
the.game:
it aint by force to comment...nd u need to work on ur manners
bro,thank you jare,do you know any walk through you can give me on the negotiations?thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2017 Patch 2024 For PC / Advantages Of Online Poker For Beginners / Top 17 Offline FPS Games Like Call Of Duty For Android/ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.