Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge (2383 Views)

Get Paypal Account That Receives And Withdraws Cash With Your Nigerian ATM / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge by chucy: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Are you a Website developer in need of Online Payment solution in Nigeria?
Accept ATM payments online at no cost. Visit: https://voguepay.com/1855
Re: Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge by ojochidem(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
chucy: Are you a Website developer in need of Online Payment solution in Nigeria?
Accept ATM payments online at no cost. Visit: https://voguepay.com/1855

How about the N1,000 charged for verification of business name?? Is it really @ no cost?
Re: Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge by chucy: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
ojochidem:

How about the N1,000 charged for verification of business name?? Is it really @ no cost?

Well I got your point but see it as d money you spend on document. Verification process.
Compared to GTPay and other options similar to it, its is almost Free.

I so much recommend VoguePay for anyone looking to integrate online payment in Nigeria and the API is free too. You can see what I did with it on the pricing section of www.smskit.net
Re: Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge by ojochidem(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2012
I use Voguepay on my site too. The point am making is, let us state the facts so that when people want to make use of the service, they will not be surprised. I agree that the setup cost for Business Acct is cheaper and affordable.

Leke Ojikutu and Afrisoft have done a lot in Nigeria.
Re: Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge by IfyPro: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
To be honest anything worth doing is what doing well and generally you get what you pay for. All the "free" providers have a really high processing charge which gets passed on to your customers making your prices higher.

The top two payment merchant accounts for ecommerce are from Interswitch and GTPay. Recently I found that they both now offer plugins for some of the more popular shopping carts such as Joomla, Magento, Open cart, Prestashop, Os Commerce, Wordpress ecommerce and Wordpress Woo commerce. You have to ask them about it when you are opening the merchant accounts.

If you have ever integrated a site in Nigeria before then you must know how stressful and long everything takes. With the plugins I found it was a lot faster and took btw 2-5 days.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here / Pls Help On Joomla!- Template Not Showing On All Pages / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.