Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Plz I Need Ur Advise On Dis Matter - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Plz I Need Ur Advise On Dis Matter (608 Views)

Meet Cute Guys And Babes On Dis Social Networks Http://www.mobadults.tk / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need Ur Advise On Dis Matter by Onibaba16: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Am stil a student dating a girl in my skul, we are both in d same level and living in d same hostel bt not d same room, we started dating last year september bt i find out dat she and her ex never had sex b4 bt one day i and my girl friend were fighting and dat night she did nt sleep in our hostel bt went to meet her ex and had sex together and she did nt knw dat i follow her. Bt d next day i ask her dat where did she sleep yesternite and she told me everytin cos i told her dat i knw everytin and i ask her dat hw many time do dey had sex dat nigh but she said once and i 4give her bt d next day i collected her phone and i browse on it and i chatted with her ex and i pretend as if it was my girl and i ask her dat how many time do dey had sex dat night and she said twice. After all wat should i do and i also find out dat der is a guy in der deptment dat wanted her bt each time we had a fight she wil go der to sleep over night. Plz wat should i do
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advise On Dis Matter by Tiwanna(f): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Onibaba16: Am stil a student dating a girl in my skul, we are both in d same level and living in d same hostel bt not d same room, we started dating last year september bt i find out dat she and her ex never had sex b4 bt one day i and my girl friend were fighting and dat night she did nt sleep in our hostel bt went to meet her ex and had sex together and she did nt knw dat i follow her. Bt d next day i ask her dat where did she sleep yesternite and she told me everytin cos i told her dat i knw everytin and i ask her dat hw many time do dey had sex dat nigh but she said once and i 4give her bt d next day i collected her phone and i browse on it and i chatted with her ex and i pretend as if it was my girl and i ask her dat how many time do dey had sex dat night and she said twice. After all wat should i do and i also find out dat der is a guy in der deptment dat wanted her bt each time we had a fight she wil go der to sleep over night. Plz wat should i do

clearly your girlfriend doesn't love you. if she did she wouldn't be f**king other people. even if you don't satisfy her in bed, she should discuss it you so you can improve, rather than keep you as her handbag while she f**ks other people. you need to let her go. she is a cheat and will always remain a cheat, if i were you i will cut the relationship off b4 it gets to late and you end up hurting yourself more than this on a girl that doesn't worth your precious time.

(1) (Reply)

Deal! / In Luv With Two Ladies Which Shuld I Go For / Hi Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.