Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Secretaries In The Oil Companies - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secretaries In The Oil Companies (1431 Views)

24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline / How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretaries In The Oil Companies by AmyRay(f): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2007
Please does anyone work under mutinationals, I learnt they recruit confidential secretaries for Oil companies. I need their contact, wants to send my C.V to them.

If there is anyone in the house with useful information in this respect, kindly assist.
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by Jummy4real(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2007
kindly contact me too. my email address is jummyyemmy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by cashoggy(f): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2007
@ Poster, what do you mean by multinationals? Can you give an example so one can have an idea of the type of company you're referring to. Cheers
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by funloving(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
cashoggy:

@ Poster, what do you mean by multinationals? Can you give an example so one can have an idea of the type of company you're referring to. Cheers

The multinational oil companies are those whose parents companies are from outside Nigeria
They include Shell, Chevron, Exxon-Mobil, Total, Agip, Statoil, Conoco-Philips, Ocean Energy (Devon Petroleum), etc
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by MyPeace(f): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2007
We know, but no coy bears multinational, its a generic name for all of them. Which exactly is she refering to? that will narrow down her question and help us in giving her the desired response. kiss
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by Ajike: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2007
Please and please kindly contact me too at egorat@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by AmyRay(f): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2007
Sorry guys,

Compliments of the season. I have been away for some time now. I am referring to the one that recruits Secretaries for Elf, LNG and others. Someone said is somewhere around Amudu Ajukutu Street in Victoria Island but don’t know the address, I thought I could get someone here on the forum who is working under them to assist me. But if there is any other one that recruits Secretaries for Oil companies Mypeace please kindly let me know, though I reside in the East. You can contact me ami4loveph@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks and lots of love.
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by charleyb: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
I wish I could help, if u've any useful info pls reach me with charleybeny2k@yahoo.com. thanks so much!
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by TreasureJ(f): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2008
Please, pls, and pls. i am also interested, contact me with sendjenny10k@yahoo.com.

Thanks and God Bless
Re: Secretaries In The Oil Companies by blackbunmy(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2008
Please anyoneone online sholud teach me how to post my own questions or ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm / What's The Cost Of Having A 'barbing Salon' In Lagos (mainland) / Civil Defense Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.