Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Join The I WANNA LIVE Campaign-upcoming Artist Purposely - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Join The I WANNA LIVE Campaign-upcoming Artist Purposely (616 Views)

Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 / Upcoming Artist, Join The Iroking Family For FREE / Rate My Lyrics For My Track I Wanna Feature M.i And Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The I WANNA LIVE Campaign-upcoming Artist Purposely by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hi to al the upcoming artist of my kind. Am kelvin by name stagename Slimkid. Am an artist of coulda music entertainment. Just right now my label discuss dis with me about this track titled "I WANNA LIVE" it's a promotional track to feature at least 25 upcoming artist with Sound Sultan as the guest artist in dis track. I WANNA LIVE is first sang in ghana by ghana all stars and now here comes the Nigeria Version by the Nigerian upcoming artists. This track will be recorded in lagos, Nigeria and at your own convinient time and date, u go there and record urs. A beat will be send to ur mail after ur registration to enable you compose a great verse for the track. This is a promotional track which will be promoted worldwide.To register, send ur name, ur stagename, ur email address and ur number to 08100685213 or http://facebook.com/cmemusic. After that u'l receive notification wether u're in or..... Thanks. My own number is, 08136226409 or fan me on http://facebook.com/officialslimkid or follow me on twitter@slimkidcme.

(1) (Reply)

Video - Please Watch "Loving You" Live Performance By 2LP / Premiere: Sinzu Ft. 2face, M.i & Lynxxx – E Don Dey Madt (remix) / Dr. Sid Feat. Falz, Chocolate Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.