Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Make Millions, But Dirty - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Millions, But Dirty (807 Views)

How To Make Millions From Imported Good Without Involving Ur Cash / Make Millions By Producing High Quality Hair Care Products / Make Millions,but Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions, But Dirty by Gennyz(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2012
MAKE MILLIONS, BUT DIRTY
PIG FARMING

Please note, every detail where is subject to further independent inquiry.
“PLEASE NOTE” Investor is to be in custody of his money till need be.

I got along with a good friend of mine, who took me through Pig Farming, he started with
1 Female Pig
1 Male Pig
On December 2010, today he has grown a total 138 pigs (1 year 7months now)
1 pig = #50,000 - #70,000
138 pigs= #6,900,000 million.
It takes 10-12 months to have it grown to the fullest, 1 female can give birth twice a year, with an average birth rate of 25-30 pigs per year.

The demand for puck meat is very high today, even Lagos state Government is ready to give free land for large scale Pig Farmers; China today can only get 60% from their puck from Britain. Lots of companies abroad are looking for pig farms to book meat; all they need is a steady supply, if you are me simply check China’s online biggest market, you will be amazed.

Am looking for a Partner, who can invest #850,000 only, I will do the entire dirty job on the following terms.
1. Once you receive a total sum of #10,000,000 from the joint venture, the deal is called off.
2. Investor is free to know everything except my client base.
3. Every transaction must go through the bank for record purposes.
4. An investor must have personnel in the farm to protect his interest and report directly to him, and must be a male not female.
5. “PLEASE NOTE” Investor is to be in custody of his money till need be.

MY TARGET:
Am looking forth to growing 500-1000 pigs every year, putting my financial benefit at the tone of #25,000,000 -#50,000,000.

REASON FOR INVESTOR:
To enable me buy
1. feed
2. Rent 2 plots
3. Water tank
4. Medication
5. Housing for the Pigs

CHIGOZIE G IGBOKWE
royalprince005@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watches For Sale / For / My Laptop Just Arrived From China....see Photos...i Can Help You Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.