Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nairaland Properties Cooperative Society Could Be Worth N10 Billion - Believe! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Properties Cooperative Society Could Be Worth N10 Billion - Believe! (954 Views)

Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) / How Much Can This Be Worth? Abuja Real Estate Practitioners, Pls Respond. / A Functional Jetty For Sale On A 4748.91sqm Of Land At Apapa For N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Properties Cooperative Society Could Be Worth N10 Billion - Believe! by fuelsaver: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Nairaland,
I have a dream and stoutly believe you will not permit this dream to die unfulfilled. I believe that with a minimum of 100,000 members of Nairaland we can form a Co-operative Society that will invest and acquire real Estates worth N10 billion if each member can contribute just N100,000.
I should have contacted Sir Oluwaseun Osewa (The Owner of Nairaland Forum) but I want him to read of this good and profitable vision which will cause this forum grow in influence in the area of providing housing for our people.
I have written this vision down here, that whosoever that reads it may run with it. I believe its possible. I believe we can achieve this with God on our side. The time is now. Let's come together and do great things for ourselves and our people -Pst Henry Newman (fuelsaver)

Re: Nairaland Properties Cooperative Society Could Be Worth N10 Billion - Believe! by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
You have a good point there but considering the fact that nairaland is a faceless forum without a single form of identity. . .its not going to be easy.
The sole responsibility of a cooperative society is to give out loans to interested members after a consecutive savings and the loans are expected to be paid back with certain but low interest rate.

Saying your vision is a cooperative society wouldn't be making much sense but rather an investment. Lets say ''naira-investments''
Re: Nairaland Properties Cooperative Society Could Be Worth N10 Billion - Believe! by fuelsaver: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Good contribution. We can make nairaland a forum of real people and for the real people. Lets make it happen

(1) (Reply)

Lands And Houses For Sale In Oniru Estate Lagos / A Sparkling Clean 3bedroom In Chevy View Estate Lekki 4rent 1.5M / Properties Available For Sale Or Letting In Lagos (info@spectxs.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.