Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Flash Vs Sliverlight - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Flash Vs Sliverlight (2107 Views)

Submit Your Flash Sample And You Could Be The Winner We Are Looking For. / How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / I Am In Need Of Tutorial On Micromedia Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Vs Sliverlight by xclusiv(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
flash vs sliverlight? will microsoft ever stop this rat race, always wanting to domiante every sector. well I have tried the lousy sliverlight, it is no where near flash. what's ur pick?
Re: Flash Vs Sliverlight by Seun(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2007
Flash, obviously. For displaying videos and animations only.
Re: Flash Vs Sliverlight by juintade(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2007
Flash definitely, and with the easy integration of flash, adobe, fireworks and flex, what more can one ask for. Microsoft should stick to the desktop arena(which they still fail to do well), still waiting for the SP1 for Vista.
Re: Flash Vs Sliverlight by FemiShafa: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2007
Silverlight is future already here, its a microsoft welldone project. Why, it allows access to database, it is cross-browser interface, it allows .net programmers to have access to the graphics properties and modified it on the fly, it an advanced SVG. Programmers in this focus should be more objective in comparison of technologies or platforms with each other.

(1) (Reply)

LEARN VIDEO EDITING & BE A SHAREHOLDER IN NOLLYWOOD AND TELEVISION HOUSE / Please Rate My Recent Logo Design / In Need Of Printing Press That Prints From Photoshop And Not Coreldraw Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.