Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Edo State...... This Is For You. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Edo State...... This Is For You. (1023 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Edo Lets Meet. Thanks / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Edo State...... This Is For You. by emmydsife(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
i want to believe that we have alll visited our PPA places,settled
registration and bank details with the local govt. share ur xperience in
here.
i remain my humble self,Platoon one leader (Bolade Emmanuel)
Re: NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Edo State...... This Is For You. by emmydsife(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
i just got informed that most are yet to secure accomodation in various local govt of posting in Edo state.especially those in oredo local govt.....please local batch A corps members cos they have been on ground to help you out. for those in benin,get to ramat junction @ECTS park,pick a byke to corpers lodge and when u get there,tell them about the accomodation prob and i believe they will help u out.

(1) (Reply)

Please Any News About Rivers State State-allowance Payment For 2011 Batch C Corp / NYSC Skills And Career Empowerment- Don't Waste Time / NYSC Boss's Son Shot By Hired SSS Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.