Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures (37107 Views)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / 2012 Olympics: Regina George Readmitted After Drugs Clearance / Count-down To London 2012 Olympics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: Case of the cheater pointing others out?? grin grin grin

MOST people don't cheat....

Those who don't cheat are always the last to cross the finish line.. grin grin

Only the Kenyans and Ethiopians are clean in athletics - the rest are cheats (including the slow Nigerians).. grin grin
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by htajz: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2012
naija chika chukwumerije kicking a..ss

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by sambos994(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: Case of the cheater pointing others out?? grin grin grin

MOST people don't cheat....

They are, I'm living in the US as of now and you won't BELIEVE how many people use steroids. Americans and European countries are the biggest steroid users on the planet. Check the news...9 europeans were banned because of use of steroid in the olypmics.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by sambos994(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:
I'm Nigerian-American. However, when that day comes when the Tea party takes over America and decides to send us home, I'm heading back to my village.

smh
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by SmoothCrim: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Screw Nigeria; I do not support failures. Eyin America ni awon eleyi wa.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2012
shymmex:

He's probably on jamaican horse tonic and roots wine.. tongue

Lwkmd! grin

Lol good one...

But quit hatin' tongue
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by StarrMatthieu: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2012
BUMPS
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Lwkmd! grin

Lol good one...

But quit hatin' tongue

Usain Bolt is my guy - I'll be rooting for him.. grin

But it seems the white chic messed him up a little bit, he needs to leave 'em white chics alone.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:
I'm Nigerian-American. However, when that day comes when the Tea party takes over America and decides to send us home, I'm heading back to my village.

Lmao...

*picks up websters dictionary....searches "pessimism" to see if OTD's picture is beside it*
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2012
omo_to_dun: If there is an event for bribery and corruption, I'll support Nigeria!

Lmfao....
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by sambos994(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:
You and me both buddy. I am also shaking my head for myself. grin

i'm with you buddy
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by tonyx4x44(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill: The 2012 Olympic Mascots

[img]http://2.bp..com/-z-q1Y6V2WSw/Tzk4fF7BiUI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/jBtYXq5KOmc/s1600/LONDON-OLYMPIC-2012-MASCOTS.jpg[/img]

This should get tongues wagging cheesy
yeah, waiting for those illuminati screaming freaks
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by SmoothCrim: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2012
shymmex:

Those who don't cheat are always the last to cross the finish line.. grin grin

Only the Kenyans and Ethiopians are clean in athletics - the rest are cheats (including the slow Nigerians).. grin grin

Cheaters never prosper!!! Even if it takes 1000 years a cheater will always be exposed.
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by SmoothCrim: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Lets be fair, every country has its sports!

Ghana is good at Football and Boxing and is the best in Africa at both of those...

Very few countries have 2 sports they are really good at...

In fact Ghana has produced more world class Boxers than all of African combined wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck to everyone at the Olympics!!

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by emmke(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2012
^u, u just come here and lie any how. How is Ghana the best footballing nation in the continent? How are the better than Egypt or Nigeria? cool
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by sambos994(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: Lets be fair, every country has its sports!

Ghana is good at Football and Boxing and is the best in Africa at both of those...

Very few countries have 2 sports they are really good at...

In fact Ghana has produced more world class Boxers than all of African combined wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck to everyone at the Olympics!!

sprinting and lifting: Nigeria oh ....and football

Hope Ghana does well....
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by SmoothCrim: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Chongaiman: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2012
Black SA fall my hand. If na to pursue foreigners, dem for display their talent. Mzansi 4 sure. . .
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by NosaHenry(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2012
I personally think this ceremony is one of the most spectacular and entertaining events I have watched in recent times. Danny Boyle really nailed it. Good job.
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2012
shymmex:

But Nigerians are more into education than sports. African Americans on the other hand are more into sports than education..

South Africa invests loads of money in sports, yet they hardly win medals in track and fields...

Nigeria needs development and infrastructures right now - sports can take the back seat like Rosa Parks (no pun intended). undecided undecided
pun acknowledged. It's crazy of u to have used rosa parks as ur example. Gosh, in this age?and coming from a black fella?
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by umunnatim(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Whats this?no picture of Jesus sef,buh this thing looks like Devil ...Na wah oh.
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Azidogen2: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2012
The whole event was more disorganized than organized. Only the part featuring Mr. Bean i liked. It was so disgusting to watch i had to use a very very large hammer to smash the screen of my television. angryangryangry
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Wisdytech(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2012
THE EVENT WAS SO COLOURFUL! Wrld Celebrity were 2.g.e.d.a!! Celebrting sumthng M.o.n.i like...
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Emmy9ite(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2012
Nigeria,afghanistan,iraq,syria,pakistan e.t.c will be taking part in 'bombing'...bokoharam will be representing us,thats the only sport we will come back with a gold.
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Onegai(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2012
The National Anthem was sung by a choir of disabled children with Down's syndrome, blindness, and hearing impairment. Nigeria would have killed those children, gone "olorun maje", and bring out D'banj and Wizkid to come and sing while PDP officials dance in expensive lace.

No. I am NOT looking forward to us ever hosting. This had warmth and beautiful moments. Well done, Britain.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by holums(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2012
bashr8: so south africa is no longer a black nation embarassed
I pity SA....
It's fast turning to a european country where are d blacks
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by niggadee(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2012
Nigeria is the best nice outfit and they look more smart and happy. I love those naija ladies dancing. Big up 2 nigerian people.
Re: 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures by Nayah(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2012
niggadee: Nigeria is the best nice outfit and they look more smart and happy. I love those naija ladies dancing. Big up 2 nigerian people.
All African countries were shining ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.