Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ok - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ok (1003 Views)

Urgent Information About OK Foods Please. / Olam OK Food Ltd Test On 27/02/2016 / Ok Lng Jobs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ok by DeeWan: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Ok by solidhomes: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
I understand your situation, but I will suggest that you look deep within yourself to discover what else you can do to create a job for yourself. Think about what you have passion for, then develop on it. It could be something as simple as loving to cook, organising events, public speaking, writing, designing hair, clothes or shoes, etc. Today's Naija does not give room for people to wait to be employed, rather, seek for ways to create employment for people too.
And in case you are one of the few people who would prefer to be employees, then consider finding places to do volunteer jobs, and from doing so, doors may open to you.
I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Ok by browncolysis(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Firstly my guy u need to believe in urself secondly do not fully put ur hope in qualification and if i may suggest u need to takeup a career job that will help u with experience like cook or security which u can easily get employed after 1 or 2 weeks of trainng. U can try proton guard If u are interested

(1) (Reply)

Open Job Vacany / Food Science And Technology Looking For IT / Extreme Oasis Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.