Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan (593 Views)

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. / Football Group For Bbm Users :) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan by johnstar(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2012
pls, i need 2 join d group asap sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad here is my pin23802863, plssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan by 1025: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2012
first the first time in my football life that i hearing about a die hard chelsea fan. brother, don't be a die hard because at chelsea, we don't have any reason to die rather we have trophy loving chelsea fans. very happy fans with a swagalicious owner whose pocket is ever itching to land machines in the name of a machine.
always look at the member(mikel) representing nigeria in the house (chelsea), he plays football without sweat. i call him FOOTBALL MADE EASY.
please stop been a die hard and start enjoying football without stress. we are on the right track. God bless u and God bless my Chelsea.
Re: Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan by chelseabmw(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2012
1025: first the first time in my football life that i hearing about a die hard chelsea fan. brother, don't be a die hard because at chelsea, we don't have any reason to die rather we have trophy loving chelsea fans. very happy fans with a swagalicious owner whose pocket is ever itching to land machines in the name of a machine.
always look at the member(mikel) representing nigeria in the house (chelsea), he plays football without sweat. i call him FOOTBALL MADE EASY.
please stop been a die hard and start enjoying football without stress. we are on the right track. God bless u and God bless my Chelsea.

Stop making things look difficult here..We are know what he meant by what he said.it is just a matter of you inviting him to the group if you belong to one if not just ignore the broda
Re: Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan by 1025: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

Stop making things look difficult here..We are know what he meant by what he said.it is just a matter of you inviting him to the group if you belong to one if not just ignore the broda

u said WE, who is/are the WE? as an elder here, my role is to bring back young men whenever their bloods grow very hot. in whatever u do, DON'T DIE HARD. i don't want casualties of any form.
at chelsea, we don't want to raise any form of boko haram. young man, listen to the words of an elder and take things easy. there is power in the words of our mouths.
are u a die hard chelsea fan? if yes, stop today and be a happy relaxed and enjoyable chelsea fan.
Re: Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan by chelseabmw(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2012
1025:

u said WE, who is/are the WE? as an elder here, my role is to bring back young men whenever their bloods grow very hot. in whatever u do, DON'T DIE HARD. i don't want casualties of any form.
at chelsea, we don't want to raise any form of boko haram. young man, listen to the words of an elder and take things easy. there is power in the words of our mouths.
are u a die hard chelsea fan? if yes, stop today and be a happy relaxed and enjoyable chelsea fan.

Have nothing to say to u
Re: Can Some1 Pls Invite Me 2 A Football Group Pls, Am A Die Hard Chelsea Fan by 1025: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

Have nothing to say to u

BETTER.

(1) (Reply)

Is Kagawa And Van Persie A Brilliant Pairing? / Arsenal Have Gone 2,830 Days Without A Trophy / Wenger Not Behind Arsenal 8 Year Trophy Drought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.